32 and TTC #1

Crazy!!! I just woke up from a baby dream. It wasn't my baby, but the doctor had brought a newborn into my room prior to my (don't judge me please!) abortion... I was pregnant with my coworkers child (and I'm not attracted or having relations with my coworker!). I was just getting ready to cry before I woke up. Omigosh, where the heck did this come from??? I feel so yucky :(

I know we all grow tired of people getting us excited but I had the craziest of dreams leading up to my BFP! Your temps still look great too. Hope you're feeling ok. Sometimes my dreams are so real they can take awhile to shake.

Katie, I love your optimism! FX this will be your month! Haha, funny about the mummy comment :D. DH and I have only been trying to conceive since Oct. Two of those cycles I didn't have a clue as to what I should be doing and I'm pretty sure I missed O. I find temping to be very helpful as of late and my CM is a great tell-tale. I tried opks, but I found that holding my pee was definitely not my thing.

Happy to hear you got your crosshairs crystlmcd! Will you have a Feb 14th surprise now too? :) I don't blame you for wanting to avoid the Valentine's day crowds. We'll be doing the exact same... Chinese food in a small town about an hour away. Verrrry quiet.

I'm sorry you had a rough morning yesterday Fleur. I bet that cry felt really good though. Sometime it's great to have that release. I'm really glad to hear that the OH wants to play a more supportive role. Like Marvin Gaye sings "it takes two" ;).

Since I ovulated this month later, I'm assuming AF will stay away longer. I'm guessing if she's going to show, it'll be Thursday of next week.

I only have an 11 day LP, so if AF hasn't showed, I will test on the 14th. We can be testing buddies!

You betcha!!! :friends: Fingers crossed and toes and eyes and legs...

Hi, ladies! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend so far! Mine has been fun. :) Cyrstl and 2b, I love that you can be testing buddies this cycle! Good luck to you both, can't wait to see those bfp's! :thumbup: How is everyone else doing?

I successfully jumped DH yesterday so I'm great :rofl:

Haha, cutie! So glad yesterday was a success!

I'm just patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for this TWW to be over. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Haha! Cutie, that's great news!!! :thumbup:

Crystl, your temps are looking great!!! Oh, I'm so hopeful for you! :)

Happy to hear everyone is having a good weekend! Woo hoo cutieq! :wohoo: I agree with Turtle, your temps look really good crystalmcd :thumbup:.

Been sleeping like absolute crap, probably just anxious to get this wait over as well...

Thanks ladies! I have my fingers crossed but trying to not get my hopes up too high yet since it's still early.

Thank you ladies! DH is thoughtful and caring (most of the time!) but he’s not really into “feelings” so he doesn’t always understand me. He was very shocked on the day we learnt the embryo had stopped growing, more than me because I’d been expecting it, but he got over it really quickly and is very optimistic about our future chances. Next month we’ll try properly!

Turtle, did you manage to change your HSG appointment?

Katie, I started doing OPKs a couple of months ago and temping this month. OPKs are quite easy to do, but I haven’t quite got the hang of temping yet. I used to get good amounts of CM/EWCM but nothing since the miscarriage so I can’t go by that. Good luck for the 2WW.

2b4us, I also had very vivid, crazy dreams before my BFP!

cutie, glad you got your way this weekend :haha:

crystlmcd, good luck for testing, fingers crossed for you.

I’ve got crosshairs on my chart but I’m not sure I can trust it because I NEVER temped at the same time, it was anytime between 3 am and 8 am so I have mostly empty circles on my chart instead of blue dots, and ovulation day is the same as the day I got my positive OPK. I’ve started taking my temps twice now, when I wake up around 3 or 4 am, then again when I wake up properly. I’ve input the first temps on my chart. Are your temps supposed to go up or down during the night? I’ve had both situations, very confusing! I haven’t had one night of interrupted sleep since I started temping, typical!

Fleur, typically your temps will go up the later it gets. So, your temp at 3 should be lower than you temp at 7, for example. However, if you've had a restless night's sleep then that could affect your temp at any time you take it.

My first month temping, I also had trouble getting a good night's sleep because I was so worried about waking up at the right time, etc. After the first month, I relaxed and I don't have much problem with sleeping all through the night now.

Oh thanks, that's exactly what's happening to me and I was wondering whether to give up. Hopefully next month will be easier!
How are you feeling?

Hey ladies, quick question about a "symptom". Over the past two days, I've had a really achy uterus. I haven't had cramps... it's been a sustained ache. Yesterday, it woke me up and I could not find a comfortable position to get back to sleep. I had to get up.

Anyone experience that before? It's not a situation I recall from all my years of NOT trying. Google's not really giving me any answers, and my best guess right now is I'm sore from all the BDing. :blush: But I would think I wouldn't be sore in my uterus from that!? Ugh.

Fleur, I'm feeling pretty good. Had some cramps this morning so not sure what that's about but they only lasted a few minutes. This TWW is driving me crazy for some reason.

Katie, where are you in your cycle?

I'm CD20 and I think I'm 5DPO. I'm not achy today.

I swore I was going to ignore my body completely during this TWW unless I started vomiting or my boobs grew a cup size. Such low will power I have! But in all seriousness, I was just wondering if this is something common that I've somehow ignored over the past 20 or so years of my fertile life...

I hope next month is easier for you fleur. It's so frustrating not being able to sleep decently.

Crystlmcd I totally feel your pain right now. I Can't stop symptom spotting! I keep having to swallow today, not because of excess saliva, but I've got some sort of indigestion and that seems to be the way to sooth it.

And here's for you Katie, I'm on day two of achy uterus. If feels like I have my period and I'm on my heaviest flow day.

2b: YES. Ok. Well then. Seems "normal"? PROMPTLY IGNORING MY BODY AGAIN. :haha:

Haha Katie. I've had some cramping during the TWW but not all the time so I'm guessing it's normal. I've decided that nothing is normal for me anymore. I used to get sore boobs every cycle during the TWW but now some cycles I don't and other times only my nipples get sore and not my whole boob. So now I just acknowledge and then ignore. Haha!

Haha ladies, the last couple of months I was convinced every twinge or slightly unusual thing was a symptom. The only symptom I'll believe now is a BFP!

So I woke up at 4 am again today, input my temp and FF promptly changed my red lines to red dotted lines and moved my ovulation day by 2 days. It's as confused as I am. My temp at 7.30 am was the same. I'll have to disregard this chart completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->