35 and over/due in September

Hi guys,

I'm sort of going to stalk you instead of join you, at least until I see a heartbeat.

(terrified!)

Good luck and sticky dust all around!

Ok Lucky! Can't wait to hear back from you that you have seen or heard a little heartbeat hun! :hugs:

Hi all. I've caught DH cold so as well as feeling sick all day I have a headache and sore throat and keep sneezing :( I'm in a foul mood, the flat is a mess and I seem to be the only one that cares :grr:

Rant over. Hope you're all ok :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm 45, and am finally ! Pregnant, with what we hope is a good healthy bean. Naturally conceived, been doing acupuncture and chiropractic for three months, went gluten and ugar and dairy free in my diet. Found out by accident at 8dpo - was nauseated, took a test, got a slight line, and followed it for the next week. After AF was due, called my RE and did a beta at cd32, 16dpo HCG 1200, progesterone 58. I don't think I have ever had such. Good, high numbers early. Sono is scheduled for Feb 6th!

I have two kids 13 and 16 from a previous marriage, but this will blend our new family and we are truly blessed.

Ironically I conceived a day after our 4th anniversary! Looking forward to meeting everyone. And we are moving to So Cal in 5 months!

Hi All, I am 36 and just got my first BFP two days ago, at 13 and then 14 dpo. My due date is September 25, I turn 37 late August. My DH is 36 also.
I feel good about it all, and am thinking all positive! This is our first and we are thrilled, had been trying since Sept 2011, but then I had to have a myomectomy this past September. It's been a journey!

Congrats and Welcome Harvest queen! I had a staged myomectomy as well, the fibroid was quite and sub-mucosal, so it was acting like a natural IUD. We have had a few disappointments, but I am hopeful with this pregnancy.

My numbers were initially high, and I got a bfp at 8dpo, so sticky bean vibes to all and H & H 9 months!:happydance::hug:

Welcome Rashaa :flower:

Well, I'm off to my first ultrasound. Wish me luck everybody!

Good luck with your utrasound trying4four and welcome to everyone else.

Congrats and Welcome Harvest queen! I had a staged myomectomy as well, the fibroid was quite and sub-mucosal, so it was acting like a natural IUD. We have had a few disappointments, but I am hopeful with this pregnancy.

My numbers were initially high, and I got a bfp at 8dpo, so sticky bean vibes to all and H & H 9 months!:happydance::hug:

Thank you! How many weeks are you?
I am hopeful too!
This is my first BFP!, there was a time about a year ago that my AF lasted a whopping 13 days and I was told there is a chance it could have been a chemical/super early miscarriage, but I don't know.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to you too!!

Well, I got a bit of bad news. I have a hematoma in my uterus. There's a chance that that can cause a m/c. :cry: Sigh. More stress until I got back in another three weeks. :nope:

Well, I got a bit of bad news. I have a hematoma in my uterus. There's a chance that that can cause a m/c. :cry: Sigh. More stress until I got back in another three weeks. :nope:

I know this is easier said then done but try not to worry hun, I have had this and continued on with successful pregnancies. Did you see the babies heartbeat? Do you have any pics you want to share? I believe in the power of + thinking :thumbup:

Bless you Wantabelly :hugs: Thank you for your kind words. :flower:

Once I saw him write HEMATOMA and measure this big black mass, I just put my head back down and stared at the ceiling as I didn't want to see anymore. I did hear the heartbeat though and they said it was nice and strong.

I do have some pictures, but they don't show much. He was pretty careful to give me the ones that don't show much of the black mass. I don't think I can scan them though or is that just photocopying?

Hi Ladies! I am 36, soon to be 37 and very newly pregnant. I am hoping to find some other ladies that are willing to count down the next few months and share things along the way.

Hi yer well I'm 41 have 6 month old son who was a shock and now today just found out I'm pregnant again , am in shock again due in September ...

:happydance: hi harvest queen I'm 5 weeks and 2 days.

Thank you! How many weeks are you?
I am hopeful too!
This is my first BFP!, there was a time about a year ago that my AF lasted a whopping 13 days and I was told there is a chance it could have been a chemical/super early miscarriage, but I don't know.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to you too!!

Tryingforfour: My daughter had a very large hematoma with several bleeds and had a healthy boy! I know it's stressful, but try to not worry (easier said than done) just pray. As far as the picture goes... I just took a picture of the picture with my phone and up loaded it that way. Wishing you all the best

I
I had my first at 42 9 months ago and am now due with my 2nd Sept 25th! We're feeling cautiously blessed>

Correct me if I am wrong, once the heartbeat is heard, the chances of m/c are dramatically reduced ...to like 2% right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->