• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

35 and over/due in September

It's good there is a strong heart beat. Saying a prayer for you.

Bless you Wantabelly :hugs: Thank you for your kind words. :flower:

Once I saw him write HEMATOMA and measure this big black mass, I just put my head back down and stared at the ceiling as I didn't want to see anymore. I did hear the heartbeat though and they said it was nice and strong.

I do have some pictures, but they don't show much. He was pretty careful to give me the ones that don't show much of the black mass. I don't think I can scan them though or is that just photocopying?

Correct me if I am wrong, once the heartbeat is heard, the chances of m/c are dramatically reduced ...to like 2% right?

According to my RE, this is true for women under 40. For women 40+, the chances of miscarriage are 40% throughout the first trimester, even with heartbeat. The risk drops to 5% with the second tri.

:flower:

Hi Ladies! I am 36, soon to be 37 and very newly pregnant. I am hoping to find some other ladies that are willing to count down the next few months and share things along the way.

Hi yer well I'm 41 have 6 month old son who was a shock and now today just found out I'm pregnant again , am in shock again due in September ...

Welcome! :hi: What a Wonderful Shock!! :happydance:

Hi all. I'm 37. Had a m/c in Oct. at 5w6d (first pregnancy). I'm pg again and due Sept. 24. I'd love to join the group!

Hello! I'm not 35 til April so will be 35.5 by the time this LO makes an appearance all being well!

Hub has just turned 38 and we prob conceived on his birthday! :haha:

Our daughter is coming up 20 months.

:wave: xXx

Hi to all you new ladies on the thread :)

Tryingforfour how are you?

Kerrygold are you still bf are you planning to tandem feed. Owen is 3 in may and I was hoping he'd self wean but it's not looking likely :S

Hi all. I'm 37. Had a m/c in Oct. at 5w6d (first pregnancy). I'm pg again and due Sept. 24. I'd love to join the group!

:hi: Moondust and Welcome! We would love it if you joined our group!

Kerrygold are you still bf are you planning to tandem feed. Owen is 3 in may and I was hoping he'd self wean but it's not looking likely :S

No we actually weaned at the end of October. I gently encouraged it and she decided she was happy without.

Pregnancy isn't particularly easy on me and I didn't fancy doing both.

Kids often stop when you're pregnant though and I thought most self-weaned by 3 anyway?

Good luck!

xXx

Not my son! He's booby obsessed :dohh: I keep telling him he's a big boy but it doesn't wash with him :haha: have cut feeds to morning and night only but if it were up to him he'd feed loads more :dohh: he's very territorial of me and I don't think he'd take kindly to another baby having his boobies!

He might surprise you. A friend on mine's little one went from 3/4 feeds a day to weaning completely in about a month!

The boobs are designed to cope though!

xXx

Good morning all! Hope you're having a good Thursday. How are your symptoms?

I'm really tired today, have a huge zit on my back (ugh!! LOL), am really moody and have been nauseous on and off. Just hoping these symptoms keep up and the baby sticks!!

hey guys, I am hanging in there. my appetite is coming/going.. and the same with the nausea, my boob nips are tender as all heck, I'm tired like nuts..I mean I pass out at like 930 10pm tops and oh the list goes on..But happy to be here. Dh said last night my stomach is starting to stick out!??? at 6 weeks!???

maybebaby and rashaa - hope you all can get some good sleep this weekend!! I am so tired too.. last night went to sleep at 10:00, slept until ~7:00 and got out of bed today at 8:00 (I was late to work... but really needed it)

Rashaa -- oh how fun to see a little belly. I'm just a little bloated but can't say there's anything to see. I'm glad to be here too. (I m/ced at 5w6d in Oct. so hoping this one sticks!)

I'm just fat. Only way I can keep nausea at bay is eating.

My symptoms seemed to have gotten worse over the last few days. Threw up most of yesterday and am fighting an awful yeast infection. I'm trying to treat it using garlic and probitics first before using a prescription.

I seem to have developed a lactose intolerance or something as all dairy products that I consume curdle in my stomach... Organic yogurt, organic milk, organic ice cream... Can't keep any of them down. So, I've upped intake of broccoli and other leafy veggies and take an extra calcium every other day.

I've got my first ultrasound on Tuesday so I'm looking forward to it.

Eve I avoid dairy as much as possible. There is soy, and I drink almond milk. I'm getting calcium from other sources, and feel so much better. I already eat organic completely, but just me, I avoid all lactose. Hope it gets better for you.

Eve I avoid dairy as much as possible. There is soy, and I drink almond milk. I'm getting calcium from other sources, and feel so much better. I already eat organic completely, but just me, I avoid all lactose. Hope it gets better for you.

Rahsaan, I drank a Bio-K last night and that seemed to calm my belly down. Unfortunately, I can not consume any soy based products due to having hypothyroidism and the inability to digest them properly. This is the first time in my life that dairy has bothered me so it took me by surprise. I'll try the almond milk though :) I hadn't thought of that. Thank you.

I eat organic based foods too and free range chickens and grass fed beef.

I kept my supper down last night. OH had made a vegetarian chilie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->