35+ first pregnancy, plan to have more?

I had my first at 36, this one is due when I'm 39, I caught very quickly, we've had no problems so far, 1st scan is in a month so we'll know more then. must say I'm a bit nervous as the risks are higher.. fingers crossed all is good though.

I had my first 5 weeks ago ! I'm 41 since November . That pregnancy went without a hitch thank god . I would love a sibling for my little man but will have to see what Gods plan is for us ;)

Had first at 38, happened first cycle. Got pregnant and had mmc at 39, happened in first few months. Now 40 and 20 weeks with a girl!

Not sure if we'll have another but it's possible. If yes, 3 would be enough for us, I think.

I'm still in my early 30s, but my mom had my brother and I at 36 and 39. As far as I know, she didn't have any complications or trouble conceiving. I wouldn't let being in my late 30s stop me from having the number of kids I want unless I had serious age related complications with the first kid.

I grew up very closely with my slightly older brother, who I unfortunately lost 11 years ago. I feel that it's been easier for me to be a better friend and partner because I had consideration of my sibling engrained in me my whole life.

I do plan to have another one after this one (unless this one is twins!), and I plan to get on that fairly soon after this one. :winkwink:

I feel the same way. I'm done if it's twins (currently 15dp5dt), but still waiting to find that out. If it's a singleton, then I plan on trying again a year later. This one is due right around my 39th birthday. It's my first pregnancy (with the help of IVF).

At 9dp5dt my 1st HCG was at 235, then at 11dp5dt my 2nd HCG was at 561. Not sure it's high enough for twins, but they put 2 embies in. My next HCG is this Thursday 9/4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->