38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Sorry Tui...Treat yourself to something great, and then wait for ovulation (again!).
Good luck lola! :dust:

Have a great weekend.

I had chocolate for breakfast yesterday, does that count ? :)

Yay for chocolate!!
I'm out too this month.. After showed today, cd26 and according to FF, only 10 dpo.. Short.. I hope I don't have a Lp problem.. I'll temp again for this month... I

Hi lola, sorry the witch got you. Sure your short lp was just a one off. Temping is a pain but very useful for knowing things like that. Is it definitely AF?, not IB?

hi !
Yeah it's AF for sure. It started light and brown on saturday, (tmiiii) so I thought It could be IB, but on sunday it was heavy and red, so, I'm out. I'll see this month if my LP is short or if it was a mistake from my chart..
It means we're almost on the same boat if you have 24 days cycles and I had 26.. Let's see what happens next !

Yay, cycle buddies ! Yes I am liking these short cycles, makes it go quicker. Going to start the bd soon :happydance:

I've started taking a load of prenatal vitamins and baby aspirin this month. Hope it works.

What are you taking?

I just take Folic acid. My doctor told me to. Do you know any other vitamins that could help?

Hi!

I am 37 in a half and also like you trying to conceive our first baby! I focused on career, self and dating was a chore! Thank God I met my husband he was worth the wait! We married in the fall after dating almost 3 years. We both have established careers and are in a good place for an addition. So we have been trying since about January. I new to this but hopefully we can support each other :)

Hi redbird ! It's about the same for me ! 35 years old and ttc since January. How are your cycles? Today I'm CD2, just got AF...
Tui, I went online and read about vitamins, seems like A, C, E and ZINC are good for both man and woman, and B6 + B9 for ladies. Got them all in two pills to take a day, I'll see if it changes anything.

Hi Lola ��

Thanks for reply! My cycles are very regular 28 days. I should be on AF today but still no sign I took a HPT Saturday and it was negative so I'm just waiting for AF. I have been taking foil acid, prenatal vitamin and vitamin C. I did hear zinc was good to take and also Vitamin D. Our cycles are close ��

Hi redbird, thanks for joining us. Always great to share the wait with likeminded people. Keeps me sane, especially on the two week wait.

Lola - sounds good to me. I take Swisse Ultivite Pregnancy. They seem pretty good and this is my first cycle on them. Fingers crossed they do some good.

Hi Tui thanks for having me! It is great to not be alone in this process and having someone else's insight :)

Cycle buddies yay ! It does help a lot to speak to someone in the same situation. Two of my very good friends got pregnant within 3 months, and I don't want to talk too much about TTC stuff with my husband. So that's good you're all around ;)
have a good day !

DH is fed up with me prattling on about vitamins, preseed, ovulation etc. He has banned me from saying the word cervix too! Funny. Glad I have you girls to talk to and bounce ideas off.

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join in? I will be 35 in 2 weeks and ttc number 2. I hv a son who is 7 years old. I dont know why I waited so long to conceive number 2. I hv been trying for over a year with 2 early losses. The second one just last week. Am taking prenatals, vitamin d and omega 3 tabs and DH is taking menevit. I just wanted to add that vitamin c is really good for increasing sperm count and selenium is also very beneficial for sperm health - motility. DH is not good with taking pills but he loves Brazil nuts which is high in selenium n zinc. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Hi ladies! Can I join in?

I am 35 (36 in June) and DH is 32. We are TTC#1 as well. Have been trying since August of 2013 but took Oct, Dec, Jan, and Feb. off for traveling. So I think this month is our 5th month of actually trying.

We weren't sure about kids for the longest time either. We have been together for almost 10 years but didn't get married until last summer. But now that we are ready, I want it pronto! Ha. Not so simple.

I have pretty regular cycles of around 26 days with 10-11 day LP. I am currently on CD11 and and should ovulate around CD15 or so. Then it's on to the dreaded TWW.

Our timing hasn't always been great so I'm hoping to improve on that this cycle. I use the ClearBlue East Fertility Monitor and OPKs. Haven't tried temping because I don't always sleep well and we use a wood stove for heat and therefore I am always hot! (Probably why I don't always sleep well)

Welcome booger and nikki.

Sorry for your losses nikki :hugs:

Fingers crossed this is a lucky thread for all of us.

I am cd8 now and think I will probably o on cd11 if same as last month. Doing opks as well as temping so should catch it! Lots of vitamins this month too. Wonder if thats why I'm all blocked up downstairs, sorry if tmi :wacko:

hi girls ! glad to see we're not alone !
booger, seems we have the same kind of cycles ! I'm only CD5.. and I'm temping. maybe I'll try opk this month.. just to see..
I hope we all get our ++ soon !

Tui, I think ovulation day is same for both of us. Now we can go crazy together in the 2ww :)

That's great, so hard this waiting! Although I have a funny feeling I ovulated last night, which is really early! Will find out in couple of days.

I think I am going to ovulate around the 21st as well so we should all be in the TWW around the same time. But I might be a little early this month too.

Only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->