• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 and WTT #2

Do you know what my husband is exactly the same. He says he does then he doesn't then he kinda does then he's happy with how things are and how the family dynamics work. I totally get that but I know for sure I would so regret not having a second.
I think that's why I am so hacked off as I know it's just going to take so long as hubby won't want to dtd every other day which worked the last 2 times.
Can't even really talk to him about it as I know he doesn't want to talk about it.

Am just so sad :sad2:and angry. I honestly feel like running out the house it's really getting to me this week.

Think it's also coz we've not done it at all really over my fertile period. I wasn't expecting it to happen this month but I wasn't expecting such little action:growlmad:

Mine was adamant for years we weren't having another, until he changed his mind earlier this year. Now he won't dare change his mind as he knows I would likely walk out if he did that to me now.

Sending you massive hugs :hugs:

Thanks hun, am feeling a little better about things again now. We where at a wedding this weekend of some of our close friends, hubby was best man. We all were talking about kids as you do and having 2nd/3rd babies. Think its what hubby needed to feel more at ease with try for #2.

Defiantly think am out this month but here's to next cycle. My boobs have started hurting and started cramping on and off as if AF is just round the corner. Am going to wales later tonight or first thing tomorrow to meet up with my DD and parents. They looked after her whilst we went to the wedding but am joining up with them for the rest of the week. Unfortunately hubby cant come as he's SO busy with this horrible weather. He`s a roofer with his own roofing company and everyone want him to come NOW !! Despite him having jobs that have been booked in for months a lot of customers feel they are the most important.

Anyway here's to this/next month for us both. What CD you on now am CD26 x

I'm pleased he's feeling a little better. Hope you have a good time in Wales.

I imagine he's had a load of emergency jobs coming up with all the storms recently. I find the same, especially at work. Every customer thinks they're more important than the other 4.5 million we have. Had a prime example today :dohh:

I'm CD6 today, starting OPKs and Fertility Monitor tests on Thursday. Hoping we both get our BFP soon

I couldn't imagine doing your job hun. I bet some of the people you deal with are complete weapons. I am a letting agent and my god some of my clients/tenants are terrible. Sometimes all you can do is take a big deep breath.... and breath.

Here's hoping for both out BFP very soon x

I couldn't imagine doing your job hun. I bet some of the people you deal with are complete weapons. I am a letting agent and my god some of my clients/tenants are terrible. Sometimes all you can do is take a big deep breath.... and breath.

Here's hoping for both out BFP very soon x
Some of them are interesting for sure! Like the bloke who went off it and put in a complaint about me..... Because I asked him to stop swearing :dohh:

I can well imagine you see all kinds as a letting agent too! At least with me they're on the other end of the phone and I don't have to actually see them x

Fantastic little break but glad to get home. Walked through the door bursting for the loo and what greeted me but spotting and what I think is the start of AF so here's onto the next cycle of TTC x
Told hubby think coming on & he seemed kinda glad. He better not start again this month with pulling out etc. [-(:cry:

How's things going for you hun

Sending you massive hugs.

I'm on CD10, still waiting for something to happen, whether it be High on the monitor or even a peak :coffee:

Not started BD either, I've been sleeping badly recently so I'm exhausted by the evening and as he's usually kicked out of bed by DD coming in during the night mornings don't happen either (plus I'd probably murder him for waking me up before the alarm :haha:)

Gosh I don't even get a hint of a line until CD14 - CD15 so wouldn't worry too much yet hun. Still no AF for me but still spotting to expect her to show her ugly face tomorrow AM or later tonight.

You any plans for BD-ing I know you mentioned every other day. Also have you managed to get Conceive Plus and soft cups. Sorry to ask but what are soft cups. x

I've got soft cups and conceive plus. I don't usually get anything until later in my cycle but last cycle I got a peak on CD14 which is very early for me.

Soft cups are like a menstrual cup but single use. Theory is they keep the sperm close to the cervix so they have a better chance of getting where they need to go :blush:

Arhh I see may look into getting myself some of those. Where did you get yours and how long can you leave them in for x
Currently sat at work clock watching no long till I fishing thankfully

Arhh I see may look into getting myself some of those. Where did you get yours and how long can you leave them in for x
Currently sat at work clock watching no long till I fishing thankfully
I got them on eBay. Search soft cups or soft discs (they have been renamed) you can leave them in for 12 hours.

I finished work at 2pm. Was actually a good shift because I was taken off the phones and put on SMS instead \\:D/

And so it begins, it's an extremely painful period this one. I have been very emotional today and angry my poor family. think it's a mixture of hormones and the fact I've had a miscarriage is really sinking in. Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->