• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 and WTT #2

I should probably say that is the advanced digital opks which are dual hormone

we`ve dtd a few times but I think its far, far too early. I have IC, OPK and the clear blue ones but haven't felt ready to start back up with them just yet. May just go with the flow this month and dtd as and when we feel like it. But next month I may get back on to testing, well I bloody may as well I've bought enough to stock my over fertility shop HAHAHA.

how far into the TWW are you. its honestly the worst. x

6dpo today. I actually tested this morning. Don't know why, I knee it would be BFN and it was. Didn't get my BFP with DD until 14dpo. I have 10 (9 now :haha:) cheapy 10miu tests as well as 5 FRER so may as well use them :haha:

Have you re tested again today or you waiting a few days.
I've had a tiny bit more ewcm but again not loads like my usual fertility days. May DTD again tonight or might wait till tomorrow just want to try go with the flow easier said than done. So far still not tested with opk x

I did and BFN again. Still only 7dpo though.

Just go with the flow and see where it takes you x

Yeah you're right xx
7dpo is very early but you never know really most ppl implementation happens at about 9dpo FX for you chic

Yeah you're right xx
7dpo is very early but you never know really most ppl implementation happens at about 9dpo FX for you chic
Thanks. Ordered Conceive Plus and soft cups for next cycle, and some more cheapy tests. Hopefully I won't need them but I'm really not feeling confident. I think the fact it took so long last time is playing on my mind. I looked back at fertility Friend and every cycle had good or high timing as I was using OPKs so I just can't see how it can possibly happen any quicker considering I'm much older now.

How's the testing going on Hun. How many dpo are you now. I've had such a crazy few days with my DD birthday, ice cream farm Friday, birthday party yesterday and today tea party at my mum's for family.
Think coming up to O soon had ALOT of ewcm. Managed to dtd yesterday will try again tomorrow I think x but like I said trying to go more with the flow this month x

She had an amazing birthday.

Hun am having loads of problems viewing and reply to threads.nit sure if it's my phone or this site?

It's still early days, didn't you say you didn't get a BFP until 14dpo with your DD. How you feeling, don't know why I ask as I never felt any different until much further into pregnancy x FX there's still hope

It's not you, it's the site. It went down completely on Wednesday and has been a nightmare since, giving errors all over.

I'm pleased DD had an amazing day.

It was 14 dpo with DD when I got my BFP. I tested at 9dpo and 11dpo. Kind of hoped that something might show today but I'm not out yet.

I've had slight nausea and heartburn this week which isn't something I usually get. Also my boobs have been quite sore the last couple of days and all week my nipples have been hard :shrug:

Sounding hopeful Hun. My nipples where always hard my last BFP so I have everything crossed for you chic x

I caved and started testing got a digi smile yesterday and 2 strong IC opk. So think I O yesterday or now. Not sure I'll catch the egg didn't manage to dtd yesterday but may try tonight. I so hope I catch quickly I really do. I'll be ok if it doesn't happen this month but really hope it happens with 2-3 months x

Fingers crossed you do manage to catch it.

Test this morning BFN. Also really realising that some people I thought were friends really aren't given that they didn't bother checking on me when my Dad died. For some reason that fact is really upsetting me today

It is disappointing when people you thought were friends aren't there for you :hugs:

Sorry about the bfn :(

Ohh hun that's not nice at all such a horrible feeling especially because your probably feeling a little venerable.

I feel the way the world is now-er days makes people just so wrapped up in their own little lives of social media etc. Trying to prompt themselves of having the best lives EVER they forget about the true importance of life and friendship etc. Haven't you also recently stopped some of your medication too which wont help with your emotions. Hear if you need to up load or talk about anything hun xx

I stopped about 5 weeks ago. I just don't get why people pretend to be your friend but when you actually need them they're just not interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->