• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 and WTT #2

yeah I can understand that, so people are just not equipped with how to act are they and care for people/friends in need x

Do you have anyone else other than your hubby you can turn too. I know you shouldn't have to but are there any of your friends you could msg just to say your really struggling at the moment with your late fathers passing & you feel no one has been there and need someone. I know it might upset your friend(s) but it might be what they need. I have one friend in particular who I know would react to that if I msged her. Sometime people just don't see when/where their needed but it doesn't always mean they don't care. I am not trying to side with your friends at all. I am just thinking of you hun and that you might need someone xx

I've got friends that I can talk to, and I do talk to them. I'm not so much upset about my Dad just upset that certain people say they will be there and then they just don't bother. I know that they're either oblivious to the fact they've upset me and don't mean to upset me, or they're just not worth my time. Just having one of those days and needed to get it out there. Thank you xx

Yes it’s through difficult times you see who your true friends are :hugs:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

xx

Well think that defo me out this month never managed to dtd yesterday. Here's to the tww or should I say wait for my AF until next month x
Hope your feeling a little better today chic x

:bfn: this morning, 14dpo. Just waiting on AF to show her face then time to try again.

I'm temping this month, and I have the CBAFM, IC opks, conceive plus and soft cups.

Going to go for :sex: every other day from AF leaving and both peak days. I'll use Conceive Plus on high and peak days, with soft cups on peak days too. If that doesn't get me pregnant then nothing will :wacko:

Well think that defo me out this month never managed to dtd yesterday. Here's to the tww or should I say wait for my AF until next month x
Hope your feeling a little better today chic x
Sorry you're out. That was me last month

I hate BFN sorry hun. WOW what a plan for next month go girl \\:D/

How your feeling today hun x

I'm still quite down, especially now. I'll be okay though, just need to pull my big girls pants up and get on with it xx

pull your big girl pant up LOVE THAT <3

I had abit of a blip this morning at work, just felt SO so shit about the miscarriage not that anyone knows. I would have been nearly 11 weeks by now. I just felt it was just so unfair for it to have happened to me YET again. Think that along with not getting to bd last night really got to me. I mean not that I was expecting to catch so quick again and didn't think it would happen this month but now I know. The next 2 weeks cant go quick enough if you ask me x

pull your big girl pant up LOVE THAT <3

I had abit of a blip this morning at work, just felt SO so shit about the miscarriage not that anyone knows. I would have been nearly 11 weeks by now. I just felt it was just so unfair for it to have happened to me YET again. Think that along with not getting to bd last night really got to me. I mean not that I was expecting to catch so quick again and didn't think it would happen this month but now I know. The next 2 weeks cant go quick enough if you ask me x
Sending you massive hugs. I was like that our first cycle. We only dtd the once and I knew we were out. Couldn't wait for it to be over.

AF is still in hiding. I will test for pregnancy with the CBAFM when I get home from picking DD up from holiday club. Can't see the result being any different to this morning though. Wish she would hurry up so we can try again x

Any sign of AF or have you re tested.

I have spent the past half hour hysterical crying. Everyone who is everyone seems to be announcing their pregnant.

Any sign of AF or have you re tested.

I have spent the past half hour hysterical crying. Everyone who is everyone seems to be announcing their pregnant.
She showed up this morning.

Sending you massive hugs. I felt like that many times over the years. I always wanted two, and we were going to have two. Then OH changed his mind, but I still desperately wanted a second. So many people announcing pregnancies when you so desperately want to be is heart wrenching <3:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->