39+2 have i escaped stretch marks???

I would try not to get too down about them because you can't really stop them coming and you never know if you might get them. I was so sad when I first noticed them on my hip, bum and boobies but I've accepted them now and they're not so bad.

I do that too i know i should accept that if i get them i get them but i really really do not want them :'( so far i have non but then again i really do not look like im 7 months lol but fingers crossed they stay away

Thanks ladies!! I'll keep using the palmers stretch mark cream then as has done the trick so far!! Knowing my luck i'll get a few after birth! Oh well...... like some of you say - its just a sign to remember babba growing inside me x x

Yes you can get them after if the skin shrinks too fast!

I had none till I went overdue with DD#2. Nothing till 41 weeks, then they started coming on the bottom of my tummy. So there is technically still time (sorry). But I know someone who had 6 full term kids and has none.

I'm 39+3 today and have escaped them so far too, I don't reckon you'll get any now even if u do go over, baby is gona get lower and lower and hopefully ur belly won't need to get any bigger!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->