3d scan .

blackrose

Reaction score
Is it too late for me to be considering one ? What I mean is , would my baby be too big too get a good picture ? OH is thinking we should have one now , as he has gotten his job and we have a little bit more money . I know we have a lot of other things to buy too , but we're excited to be able to afford this too .

Most 3D/4D scans are between 26-32 weeks IIRC, so you shouldn't be too late to book one :D

Awh yay !! I've told him , if we get it , he's not to buy me an xmas pressie this is soooo much better than anything

go for it, its really worth it, we got it as an xmas present, best present ever :)

Had mine at 27 weeks but i had to wait for 6 weeks to get app.... So hopefully yours wont have such a long waiting time. Its defo worth getting done was amazing!

Slightly OT, but you girls have the cutest 3D avatars!

She was a bit naughty during both 3D scans I had, so thank you :D

Hahaha my baby was the same he hid his face at first with his hands so i got sent for a cuppa and a walk to get him to move!!

If you can get in quick, go for it. I had mine at 28+5 and then rescan at 30+5, both were fine in terms of space, it was just the awkward little **** didn't want to play very much!

I had mine at 33weeks and he told me i was measuring 34weeks .. so its defo not too late and i got lots of decent pics saw his feet his hands and all his features on his face his cheeks and nose :)! .. some people say there too big later on but mine was fine! and he weighed over 5lbs lol .. but place i went go upto 36weeks so :thumbup: aslong as they go up to a week your in then your fine :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->