3dpo anyone want a buddy?

ladders

Reaction score
Hi,
This is cycle five of ttc after we'd done a few months of ntnp and seems the ttw is getting harder each time and i already have an obsession with poas and sick of seeing bfn's. Could do with a buddy to get me through the next 12 days without testing everyday and getting upset. AF would be due 27th and don't want to spoil Christmas.
Done a few things different this month so am hopeful but have been before.

Would be nice to hear from other ladies in the same boat

TTC 4 months. I believe I just ovulated, (I honestly think I did anyway), if I did that puts me about 1 or 2dpo, and I used pre seed for the first time this cycle. My cycles have been messed up so I didn't have a period or ovulation since Aug. so hopefully since my breast were sore the past 3 days, I was ovulating.

i used preseed for the first time this month too! and think i ovulated saturday so looks like we are pretty similar. Heard some good things about preseed so quite hopeful

Im 2dpo today! If this month isnt my month. Ill give preeseed a shot too

I think I'm 3rd dpo today also! This is our first month really ttc so I didn't temp chart or use opk, I just went off of a period app on my phone. We wanted to take more of a relaxed approach just starting out. It's been really confusing to me though, I tried paying close attention to my body this past week and I never really felt anything to make me think I was o'ing that day so I'm just hoping that my body is really "normal" and the app is right!

i used preseed for the first time this month too! and think i ovulated saturday so looks like we are pretty similar. Heard some good things about preseed so quite hopeful

Hopefully pre seed works! Results in two weeks

I think I'm 3 dpo, was harder for me to figure out this month and we may have missed it! I'll wait along with you all. I'm on month #3 TTC #1. So far I have not tested, just wait for AF, I'm pretty hard-headed, "I will not test unless i am late!" I've stuck to it. Refuse to waste money on a negative test! haha
My test date will be around Jan 1 I think.

This is my first cycle of TTC baby #2...I wasn't paying attention to my cycles, but believe I ovulated on either Sun or Mon...So I'm either 1-2DPO...I'll be in on the group if you'll have me :)

This time I wasn't as OMG about the whole process, and just realized today I had been using regular lube (non-spermicidal)...so I am hoping it won't affect anything!!

Welcome! Siempre and missbabybump. Glad to have y'all along on this tww

IF IF IF I actually did ovulate, I'm around 2dpo. So time will tell!! I want to be a mommy so bad

so im 5dpo and already obsessing about symptoms of early pregnancy, which i have none of! keep reading about people with cramps or twinges and i feel totally normal (slightly crazy but then thats normal!)
felt quite strongly that wouldnt be as focused on it because of christmas but i was wrong!
really hoping for a preseed miracle!

hows everyone else feeling today?

I'm 3po today and it's our first month TTC #1...I'm so excited and impatient at the same time. I hope that we all get a BFP this month.

yeah as soon as i started i was inpatient straight away, always thought i would be relaxed and non stressed about it, i was wrong!

anyone got any symptoms im still a no :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->