3dpo, testing 8th september. testing buddy?

nic18

Reaction score
anybody else testing same day or thereabouts ?

anybody else testing same day or thereabouts ?

hi nic18, suppose i'm testing on the 10th but i'm scared, i'm considering of doing it on the 12th. How many days is your cycle normally? Mine is btwn 27 & 30.

hey 1st try :), i'm now 7dpo :), my cycle is always 30 days. and always wait for AF to come before i test, am not an early tester lol :)

hiya,

im 2dpo so wil be testing same time as you :thumbup:

foxykins- good luck to you! tww is the worst by far :(!

sure is. we get our hopes us then it turns out to be a bfn :cry: think i get every symptom there is for pregnancy every month lol i demand sore bb and want to be sick everyday lol and thank you. hope u also get a BFP!

i used to be like that, every month i would make sure i had a symptom lol calmed down abit now because i hate being disappointed and upset when AF comes :( how long have you been ttc?

well ntnp for 13yrs so went to the docs and they said to tcc for 6 months then go back if theres no bfp. but i already have children the last one being 13yrs ago :cry: how long have u been trying?

i've been trying for 10 months :(!

it can be a long and painful wait i know :cry: but hey it will be worth it in the end :thumbup: took me 3 yrs with my first then 5 yrs with my 2nd both natural then 13 yrs went past without 1 pregnancy! was told that ntnp was different from actually tcc but i keep thinking geez 13 yrs and nothing that cnt be normal?!?! but doc said i could have just missed on timing so im rlly hoping so :cry: im sure you will get ur bfp when nature intends you too :hugs:

aw i'm sorry it took so long with your first 2 but i bet it was worth it :)! & yeah it gets stressful at times, but just got to pick yourself back up and try again!

hey lee :)! think we are the only ladies that don't test early! AF is due 8th and if she doesnt appear i will test as i have a 30 day cycle

Hiya all im glad i found this page i have been going crazy i admit i have tested early my period was due the 7th sept and was anxious as i have loads of symptons of being preg i have faint lines but only faint for last few days but they havent got stronger digital said not preg so im sitting here talking to myself i am spot on 28 day cycles normally but this month no af which is unusual for me its so stressful hope you all get your bfp soon

Hiya all im glad i found this page i have been going crazy i admit i have tested early my period was due the 7th sept and was anxious as i have loads of symptons of being preg i have faint lines but only faint for last few days but they havent got stronger digital said not preg so im sitting here talking to myself i am spot on 28 day cycles normally but this month no af which is unusual for me its so stressful hope you all get your bfp soon

well i'm out for september my AF came on the 7th and just went away yesterday! try leaving it a few more days and test again if you think you are getting 2 lines? or try posting a pic here? and we will have a look for you?

awww nic18 sorry the witch caught you i have tried to get a picture on the phone and its not showing up its frustrating me if i am preggo wud prefer 2 clearer lines or just af to show up and try again xx hope you get your bfp next month xx

its ok :) on to next month for meee :)! i know how you feel :( hate being in limbo not knowing whats actually going on! added you :) so PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->