3dpo- wait with me

I'm currently 4dpo. Ttc #3. This is cycle 10. I'm 34 and my 2nd was born 5 years ago, keeping fingers crossed for us all xxx

I'm currently 4dpo. Ttc #3. This is cycle 10. I'm 34 and my 2nd was born 5 years ago, keeping fingers crossed for us all xxx
Good luck when are you planning to test? Trying for baby#3 here too

Thanks ladies! I'm going to try and hold out until 10 dpo lol as that's been the earliest I've got a bfp previously, but knowing me I'll cave haha!
How about u xx

So I always preach about waiting until at least 11dpo to test, but I can be a hypocrite, so this morning (9 dpo) I caved because of all the mild cramps and niggly/fluttery feelings in my uterus the last couple days. And because I have about 15 cheapies lying around... :oops:

It's nearly impossible to see it by the naked eye so I had to tweak it to make it somewhat visible, but I'm not totally crazy for thinking that there is *something* there?

thumbnail_F595E885-E628-48EE-84D4-03675C954F7A9.jpg thumbnail_F595E885-E628-48EE-84D4-03675C954FA9.jpg

Ugh, I'm so anxious to test tomorrow morning. I know I'll be crushed if there isn't even the hint of anything tomorrow because hopes are/were so high this cycle :(

So I always preach about waiting until at least 11dpo to test, but I can be a hypocrite, so this morning (9 dpo) I caved because of all the mild cramps and niggly/fluttery feelings in my uterus the last couple days. And because I have about 15 cheapies lying around... :oops:

It's nearly impossible to see it by the naked eye so I had to tweak it to make it somewhat visible, but I'm not totally crazy for thinking that there is *something* there?

View attachment 1077324 View attachment 1077326

Ugh, I'm so anxious to test tomorrow morning. I know I'll be crushed if there isn't even the hint of anything tomorrow because hopes are/were so high this cycle :(
I can see something, did it come up with 10 mins? Staring at those tests makes my eyes go wonky after a while haha. Fingers crossed for you! Some people genuinely don't get bfp until period is late though. Hope this is it for you xxx

I’m currently 5DPO no symptoms to report yet really. Have been a little tired but haven’t been sleeping well so prob just down to that! Going to try and wait until Sunday (10DPO) to test but I’m hopeless at waiting lol esp if I have tests in the house! Gl rest of the ladies waiting to test xx

Good luck Stacey and Pineberry

I had a tiny bit of spotting last night, very unusual for me.. so excited to test! It might just be my cycle getting back to normal after having my baby though

View attachment 1077324 View attachment 1077326

Any news from today? Xx

Good luck Stacey and Pineberry

I had a tiny bit of spotting last night, very unusual for me.. so excited to test! It might just be my cycle getting back to normal after having my baby though
When are you testing? Xx

I'm 5dpo today. Got this aching feeling in my hips and thighs that I normally get the day before I'm due on. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary. Anyone else?? Xx

I'm 5dpo today. Got this aching feeling in my hips and thighs that I normally get the day before I'm due on. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary. Anyone else?? Xx

I’m 5dpo today too and haven’t really had any symptoms at all. Am exhausted but haven’t been sleeping great so putting that down to that :-$ hate all this waiting about hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->