3dpo- wait with me

I’m 5dpo today too and haven’t really had any symptoms at all. Am exhausted but haven’t been sleeping great so putting that down to that :-$ hate all this waiting about hahaa
Me too, it's so frustrating!!! I'm desperate to test hahaha xx

MrsT I think exhaustion is a good symptom even early on!! Good luck

I think I will give in and test tmrw morning

I would call my test today inconclusive. There might be a line? Maybe. I’m pretty good at seeing squinters and I dunno. 10 dpo so we’ll see. I should have just waited! Now I’m in limbo! Lol

Me too, it's so frustrating!!! I'm desperate to test hahaha xx

well after saying I had none yesterday have had now!

slept really well last night but still exhausted, had a very weird and vivid dream last night, am very gassy and cried this morning for nothing Hahahaha not getting hopes up tho

Some of these symptoms you ladies are having sound real good! :) Good luck. Autumnal can't wait to see your next test and hopefully with a line!! :)

Thanks ladies!
So excited for you to test Stacey!
I’ll do another tomorrow morning :)
I’ve been really busy with coursework (the semester just started here) and forgot to do one this morning- lol!

Thanks ladies!
So excited for you to test Stacey!
I’ll do another tomorrow morning :)
I’ve been really busy with coursework (the semester just started here) and forgot to do one this morning- lol!

thanks Hun, I said I was going to be good and wait until Sunday to test but I can’t help myself as usual... I’m literally only 7DPO I think which shud be too early to see anything at all right? Was expecting a BFN then got this! The line came up straight away aswell literally as it passed over... I’m not allowing myself to get my hopes up, cos how can it be a bfp so early really??

F61EAB23-3AE4-41AF-A5DC-0824CADFC63C.jpeg 527B8803-989E-4D91-B13F-4FB32BFDA880.jpeg 175FF04C-7FAB-4F19-A821-5F6E3F895DF5.jpeg

Woo I can see that! Maybe you ovulated sooner? However some women do implant at 6dpo though it is rare and FRER is wayyyyy sensitive I think it can even pick it up on implantation day. Hope it gets darker for you!

Thanks Hun,

took a Clearblue with fmu just now and it’s BFN not even hint of a line, so that make me a false one gonna wait it out till Sunday now like I planned

I'm 8dpo and caved today. Absolutely zilch. Wish I'd waited now! Xx

Am I seeing things here?! I've got serious line eye going on ‍♀️

20200124_194743.jpg

MrsT- I can't see anything but it may be because of the shadow. Good luck!

Stacey- I had a negative looking clearblue when I had a faint faint line on FRER. Frer picks up at like 6 hcg where as Clearblue is 25. It took me a day or two to make clearblue have a faint line. Good luck!

HavIng symptoms galore tnite!!
Sore boobs, tired af, peeing all day every day the past 3 days, and I've started with what feels like a cold tonight
Trying not to read too much into it.

@MrsT sorry hun I don't see a line on that one, maybe do another in morning with fmu? Xx

MrsT- I can't see anything but it may be because of the shadow. Good luck!

Stacey- I had a negative looking clearblue when I had a faint faint line on FRER. Frer picks up at like 6 hcg where as Clearblue is 25. It took me a day or two to make clearblue have a faint line. Good luck!

Aww thanks hun gonna test again Sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"