3dpo- wait with me

I think I've had a couple of evaps. Nothing with colour and barely even there. I think I'm probably out this month. Good luck to everyone else xxx

@autumnal and @MrsT116 - Im so sorry both of you :sad1: really hope that one of the next few cycles brings you more luck (or when you decide to TTC again autumn). Gotta keep moving and head high! You will both get your BFPs soon <3

I see stuff on there MrsT - you think they are all evaps? Maybe you are just too early?

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I’m not sad though! My baby is still so young, it doesn’t matter to me if #3 takes some time to get here, I just find this fun :)

I see stuff on there MrsT - you think they are all evaps? Maybe you are just too early?

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I’m not sad though! My baby is still so young, it doesn’t matter to me if #3 takes some time to get here, I just find this fun :)

Just took this clearblue. Line came up within two minutes and has colour. Omg, really hoping this could be it!!! Xx

20200128_065216.jpg

Just did a FRER. Should line be darker than this at 12dpo??? Xx

PicsArt_01-28-08.34.03.jpg

I usually aim to wait to test until 12 DPO, but I decided I will test at 10 DPO again this cycle (so on January 21st) - it's my guy's birthday then & it'd be so lovely to have a BFP to surprise him with (although I know that it can still be too early to get a good line then).

Hopes are SO high for this cycle! Currently 5 DPO, so 5 days left to test!!

I've had weird feelings in my uterus and ovary area at 3 + 4 DPO, and been feeling EXTREMELY exhausted, but logically I know it's still too early for it to be preg symptoms & it's most likely just progesterone doing its thing.

Hope we both end up with a :bfp: this month!
Wait so you got your bfp, right?! Do you think that was implantation? Bc I'm in the same boat right now and only 5dpo but everything says last night would bc impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->