3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

The dream genii has a back support just a small one but enough to stop u rolling over!!!

Im gona have a look at those. Thank you

:)

x

Hi just checking in from my hospital bed :) , hope everyone is well. I also use a stack of pillows usually 4. 1 for my head one for my back to stop me rolling flat then one for my tummy and between my legs. I only have 2 here in hospital and i had the worst night sleep. I've had a scan and a ctg while ive been here and so far all came in great, she is now weighing 2"4oz. They have given me steroids just incase she decided 9 weeks is too long to wait but hopefully she holds off on her arrival till she is nice and strong. hoping to be home toorrow but will have to wait and see.

Nice to see you sequeena, glad your fuid is increasing.

My gtt will at 8:30am and last for 2 hours yuck! I have to fast from the night before so it's different to how you do it where you are xx

That's so great that they tell you to fast. I should've been told to. I'm upset actually because they said a light breakfast was fine. And i had that glass of oj. I am going to mention it when i go in on tuesday. I could've avoided that whole 3 hour one.

Does any one have one of those full length maternity pillows. Im wondering if they're worth it or not.

Xx

Hun i got a really cheap long pillow years ago- when i was a teen- i LOVE those full body tv pillows. And i kept it (thank god) when i got married- because i use it every night. It helps! My sides have started pulling if i'm not laying just right. So i can rest my bump on it, and drape a leg over it as well. I haven't been putting it between my legs more kind of rolling half way onto it? Well, either way, if you can find one cheap enough, i really think it's worth it. :)

Hi just checking in from my hospital bed :) , hope everyone is well. I also use a stack of pillows usually 4. 1 for my head one for my back to stop me rolling flat then one for my tummy and between my legs. I only have 2 here in hospital and i had the worst night sleep. I've had a scan and a ctg while ive been here and so far all came in great, she is now weighing 2"4oz. They have given me steroids just incase she decided 9 weeks is too long to wait but hopefully she holds off on her arrival till she is nice and strong. hoping to be home toorrow but will have to wait and see.

Nice to see you sequeena, glad your fuid is increasing.

Oh no can't they give u any more pillows? I am a nightmare I have to have lots aswell!! I will be taking some in with me when I go in!! What's a ctg? Have u had any labour pains? Hopefully she decides to stay put!! And fingers crossed u can go home tomorrow!!!

I have a huge pillow, I think its made by boppy. It has back support and bump support and goes through my legs, when I roll over, the bump support becomes the back support and visa versa. Its huge though, and my DH said we should name it because its like having another person in bed with us, ha ha! Mum2Miller, glad the scan went well, good luck on getting home tommorow!

ahh haven't been on here in ages! Had such a busy week!

GTT - still no-one's mentioned anything (didn't get mentioned first time around either!) so.... will see on Tuesday if the midwife will offer one! Feel sorry for all you having to fast though! Can't imagine 12 hours without food! :haha:

Mum2miller - hope everythings ok and that she holds on for another 9 weeks! God it feels weird writing 9 weeks!! Single weeks!!! scary! :)

Sequeena - yay your fluid's increased!! bet that's such a relief to know that it's going ok for you now :) and lucky getting weekly/monthly scans! :)

I've had such a busy week! Been to see my brother, went to Windsor races on monday, went to see my mum's new house on tues, saw my other brother on weds, thurs was a nothing day (but did get my new washing machine, cooker and pram delivered) and today just went to a baby rhythm and rhyme class with Stephen - which was good, until after when I went all dizzy and threw up 3 times! :-/ Was so weird!!! But, I had a maccy Ds and was fine after :D

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Lucky u not having to worry about gtt fasting is horrid!! I forgot to eat something after dinner when was fasting so had even longer :(
Sounds like u have had a very busy week!! I am exhausted after this week!!! Glad I have tomorrow off shame back in on Sunday feel like I need a week off!!!!

Hmmm well should have moved by the end of this month fingers crossed been a nightmare!!!

that doesn't give you much time to find a drs surgery and then get booked in etc! I'm not surprised your mood on the side says you're stressed!!

No I'm really worried about that!! I'm not sure how it all works and want to have stoke as my hosp not Watford :-S

If you're here and in labour - would you have enough time to get up to Stoke? I originally wanted Stephen back in Essex, but when I transferred to Watford and when labour came on I realised it wouldn't make sense to go back lol! (Not saying that's the case for you!) Or would you go back a couple of days before your due date?

hi everyone

Mum2miller - i really hope that bubba stays put for a long time yet - keeping my fingers crossed

I dont understand the benefits of the pillow - everyone keeps talking about them and i keep wondering what i'm missing :shrug:

Talking of watford i'm going on my tour in 6 weeks - i so wish i was able to go in the alexandra birthing center

Got my 4d scan tommorow - so excited :happydance:

xxx

Yeah I hope so, take some time off labour etc haha!! Need to do like a test run see how long it takes!! Then decide from there!! Watford to Stoke takes 30mins!
Angie are u a watford girl too??

I'm desperately hoping to get on the ABC ward again too!!!! I said if I don't then I'm having a home birth and OH agreed lol!! Or if I am on the main ward, I'm popping Henry out and then asking to come straight home and discharge myself! I panic at the thought of being in a ward with 3-5 other mums and their babies! lol

ooh not long! I thought Stoke was a lot more up north !! Well if it's possible then do it if that's what you really really want! :)

I live in st Albans but having bubba at Watford Natalie - we are considering forking out for the knutsford suite

xx

Its just outside of Aylesbury! So not far and really nice there!! I will still have a look around Watford need to book tours soon!!is the knutsworth suite private?
I am dreading staying in on a ward so hoping this one comes through the night and I don't have to stay in!! Have to wait and see!!

I have an L shape pillow called a boomerang from walmart, it was cheap and I can wrap my legs around it and prop my bump on it and still have room to cuddle Or spoon with DH ;)

The storm clean up and stuff is going well so many from our state and the entire USA have come together to help out! It's a long road and it's really really bad almost seems surreal to see people sleeping in tents or outside on the ground beside what's left of their homes afraid to leave bc people will loot what little they have. They show a lot of the cities on tv and it's incredibly bad there but they don't show the rural areas where people are getting less help. Many area chrches have created a network and are working around the clock to help people. It's amazing to see the love and community being shown!

Dh spent today cleaning off our porches and cutting up the trees and removing them from our yard today! While I cleaned house! Now we are both exhausted, but hving dinner out and going shopping for our moms for mothers day:)

Natalie, sorry things are stressful hopefully you'll get moved and settled soon! I know how stressful moving is! I am still trying to get things back to normal, I had a meltdown this morning about Silas' room getting finished :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->