3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Dare I love the nursery pics! Very beautiful!

Ugh, Ive been so sore the past few days. And tired as all get out. Its so scorching hot where Im at, that it makes breathing even harder than It already is. :( Im getting anxious for these last few weeks to fly by.

ahhh not long till your appointment then which is cool!!!
i can its not the easiest i hope baby comes before they need re doing though!!! they are a bit messy in places!!!!
ahhhh just been tescos was a nightmare!!!!!!!! dh gave up and sat in the car leaving me to finish the shop :(

Ahhh you must of been in tescos at exactly the same time as me! I was hopin someone would take pity on the heavily pregnant me and open up A till but no luck!

Dare - your nursery is lovely!! I love your cot too!! :)

So I had my meal out and I'm so full that I can't get comfortable :haha:

Oh yes sorry forgot to say thank you for the info! 40% is a really high percentage!! I wonder why they don't routinely check for it In the UK? I'm gonna ask the midwife on tues!

Charlie I was in there at like 4.30-6!!!! Took me ages going round as didn't know where anything was and people were just stopping in the aisles was driving me mad!!! No one would move out my way till I started barging my way through!!! Haha
By time I got to tills they were quite empty!! No comments about being preg though!!!!
Glad u had a good night prop yourself with cushions to get comfy!!
Xx

Oh mrstacporter I hope it cools down for u!! After early part of this week can totally sympathise!!! X

Mum, Amelia just looks perfect, glad things are going well!
Krystal, glad your appt went well, i have no idea if my ob will do an internal or not, im hoping not.
Dare, your nursery looks awesome, just waiting for baby!

I just got home from a 4th cookout, i was way too hot and tired to stay up for fireworks, i guess ill just listen to them from my couch, ha ha. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Lol, i totally agree with the hottness and tiredness. Hubby thought it would be a good Idea to go to our local flea market and just walk around killing time... It was like over 100 degrees F out there. I was so hot and my 2 year old was so hot. I finally told him we couldnt take it anymore. Lol. I wanted to find the nearest cold body of water and act like a big dog and just go lay in it.

Im glad you had fun cookouts to enjoy. We were gonna cook steaks out tonight, but we kinda forgot to lay them out, lol. So we have postponed our fireworks until tomorrow night. I wish that we had family nearby so we could celebrate with them, but they are all in different states.

Hi ladies, just wanted to celebrate making it to "full term" today,
I am 37 weeks, and excited. It is 6.23pm sunday 3rd Of july, had dinner and getting ready 2 relax 4 the night.
Hope we are all well, cant wait to hear news on more LO's.....

Here in aus they routinely screen every woman for strep b (GBS) at 36 weeks.. I had mine done early coz of the twin factor.. Here they don't see it as a big deal, they just give you intavenous antibiotics in labour as a propholaxis. I was positive for GBS but was told that coz I'm having a cesear it doesn't affect babies at all... If my waters break before however I have to go straight in because the infection can travel up to the bubs..
Charlie- I kinda remember from Uni... Reading that some countries or even states in aus don't routinely test women for GBS because it is a bacteria that 'comes and goes' so even if you test negative, if tested a few weeks later you could actually be positive and it just not have been there at the time you were tested... If that makes sense lol that's why here they usually test at 36 weeks because testing any earlier may miss it.. Bit once it's been identified they treat you as if you are always positive even tho it might not be there when the time actually comes to give birth... Hope I explained that ok..

I am very very over being pregnant now! I'm convinced in gonna have the biggest twins in history! I can barely walk.. Only time I get any relief is in the bath but then getting out it such a hassle I'm not sure if the 20 minutes of relief is worth it! My belly seriously looks like I'm about to tip over... These Braxton hicks are so intense at times too I start to wonder if I am actually in labour!.. I want them to stay in for as long as possible and I know I have 4 weeks left at the most but I just needed to whinge! I think I'm just so so tired coz I'm too sore to sleep at night.. Hope everyone else is coping with the last weeks of torture lol..

Xoxo

Congratulations on 37 weeks jaydalee!!!
Aww TTC sorry u are so uncomfortable!!! I have days where I struggle carrying one baby I can't imagine what it's like carrying 2!!!! I hope the next 4weeks go quickly for u!!! I must admit I don't think I've really had braxton hicks.... If I have I haven't really noticed them!! I'm wondering cos I was big pre preg maybe my fat cushions them?? Hahaha

Dare the nursery looks great! Will look better with a cute little bundle in it he he...
Mum2miller Amelia is just beautiful.. Brings a tear to my eye when I look at your pics! You must be very proud!

Natalie- I didnt think I had had Braxton hicks until last week a doctor was feeling my tummy and was like 'can u not feel that' and I Was like yeh but that happens everyday multiple times and has for months and months. The doctor was unsure if they were BH or real contractions because of how strong they felt.. But they didn't hurt too much until this week..

Another growth scan tomorrow to see how the babies are growing! Please be still on a steady growth pattern twinkles!!

I bet your getting excited now Natalie! You might very well be the next to have your baby in your arms! Xoxo

oh really hmmmm thats interesting!!! last time midwife said that to me was when she was checking heartbeat and baby was kickimg away and she said cant u feel that and i couldnt!!! i wonder if has anything to do with anterior placenta?
good luck with your scan tomorrow!! must be amazing seeing your babies in such a late stage!!!!
oooo crikey am i next???
xx

Nat - your full term week has gone SO QUICK!! starting to get a bit jealous now :haha:

Ttc - how regular do you get scans? And what week on average are twins delivered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->