3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

krystal and I are 36 weeks today!!!

congrats to you at full term!!! (cant read the name on my cell :( )

Yay on reaching full term Jaydalee!!! And Krystal and Dare - yay on 36 weeks (ONE MORE WEEK FOR YOU BOTH!!! :D)

and Natalie - of course you're going to make a good mummy!!! :) :)

Just out of interest..... does anyone know how accurate gender scans are? :)

I thought they were generally thought of about 99 per cent? It's something that can, but rarely does happen.

Hubby made me laugh today - he was surprised to learn that 37 weeks is classed as full term and has decided we're having lots of sex and hot curries because he wants to meet baby girl early! Bless him. I did have to let him know that we're more likely to see her at 42 weeks - he didn't seem quite so happy at that one!

My friend got told she was having a girl brought everything for a girl only to give birth to a boy!!!! But she was a really big girl weight apparently plays a factor if they get scan wrong!!! When u had the scan did they show u boy bits? I worry cos I don't think they showed me the 3 lines to say girl... They just did the potty shot and Said there it's a girl no sign of boy bits!!! My bro in law is convinced its a boy I've always thought from day one it's a girl so I hope my instincts are right!!! Will soon find out though eh!!! Hahaha

Awww batty that's made me laugh!!! My hubby not said anything like that hahaha

Congrats on all those milestones ladies! I really hope the gender scans are right, but I keep getting nervous about it, I'm having my second boy, but this pregnancy has been SOO different from my first that I keep thinking I really hope the gender scan wasn't wrong!!!

Congrats on all the 36 and 37 weeks milestones!!
Natalie I'm sure your gonna be a wonderful mother! I think we all have that fear!
Charlie- I get growth and well being scans every 2 weeks since 28 weeks. They are like the 19 week anatomy scan every time.. Very reassuring but also very scary! They use the measurements to estimate a weight and then the measurements are plotted on a growth chart and they can see if the boys growth is increasing at the right rate, and if their weight is around about the same as each other. They are allowed to be 10% different but anymore than that they look at getting them out pretty quick because it means one of the placentas has started to calcify and the body would grow better outside the womb (my go I new none of that 9 months ago! Lol)

Full term for twins is 37 weeks but they reckon only 50% actually make it that far. I am really happy I have made it this far so far and really hope they will stay put until 37 weeks! Although this morning twin 2's head is so far under my ribs I just vomited from the pain.. Any ideas on how to move him? Not a lot of room now!

Happy 4th July US ladies :)

Aww batty!! He's keen :) - he does realise that means stinky nappy changes and night feeds right? ;) nah it's actually lovely seeing men so interested and excited in their babies! :)

I'm starting to doubt if H is a boy now! So many people have said I look like im carrying a girl, my friend's toddler said I was silly for calling a girl Henry and now I'm starting to wonder if it was a willy we saw as another friend said it could have been cord! I think I know he's a boy but when I first found out I was getting girl vibes and was surprised when they said boy - especially as this pregnancy is SOOO different to my last one! :shrug: oh well not long until i find out :)

Ttc - I'd say jump up and down but I don't want you going into labour :haha: is it constant movement? Like when twin 1 stops, twin 2 starts?

Happy 4th of July ladies!!!!!
I had a weird night I dreamt I had the bloody show and waters broke but then I woke up in a lot if pain down there and lower bump lasted about 90 secs but that was about 20mins ago and nothing since just feel a bit sick wasn't expecting that!!!
Thanks TTC!!! I do hope so I know dh gonna make a fab dad I just worry hehe
Also sorry have no idea on how u can move them other than hearing bouncing on a birthing ball??

Well just got back from growth and well being scan.. Apparently twin 2 has done a complete flip and turned upside down (even tho we were told that would be impossible at this stage with twins lol).. The boys are measuring about 2kg each with only 50grams between them which is such good news! So what I thought was a head in my ribs was actually feet and sometimes a butt lol.. The ultrasound tech said his feet were actually underneath my ribs and she kept saying 'you poor thing no
Wonder your uncomfortable' lol... Was strange actually, the ultrasound tech said that she was a twin born at 33 weeks and her and her brother are both grown up now and healthy as..
I woke up in the worst mood today coz of this pain but throughout he day 4 different people have commented on 'how well you look for carrying twins' which made me feel good again he he... I am really starting to worry that they won't stay put tho.. I don't want my babies taken away from me as soon as there born.. And I DEFINATELY don't want them to make their appearance before DH gets back from
Work.. He is home in 9 days and stays home for 9 weeks :) so they just have to stay put for 9 days pls!!

Charlie- I have heard that of they say it's a boy then they are like 99% right but if they say a girl there's a higher chance it's actually a boy and they just missed the parts.. But it has been known to happen! Wouldn't that be a surprise lol.. Maybe just buy neutral colours from now on in case! I think our motherly intuition is worth a lot! I still maintain that i had an inckling we were having twins (even think had no reason to think that coz
No family history etc) and then I just new they were both boys. Will be interesting to see!

Natalie- maybe your dreams are trying to prepare you!

I cannot wait to start seeing more pics as our babies enter the world! I bet they are all just as beautiful as Amelia too!

TTC - Glad your scan went well and the boys are looking good. Fingers crossed they'll stay put for dad!!!

Natalie - don't worry yourself about being a good mother. You're a lovely lady and will do your best for your baby girl when she gets here. You're not going to be a bad mother at all, and will be surpised how much you just "take to it", I'm sure!

Happy 4th July all our US girles!!!! :D

Can I be really cheeky and ask you girls opinions on my name shortlist so far? We aren't choosing a name before she's here, but the plan was to have 5-10 favourites that we agree on. The thing it though, we have entirely different tastes in names...so I've been through an entire book, picked out everything that I thought I liked, then let him go through it crossing out anything he really didn't like.. then I went back through it taking anything off that I changed my mind about....below is what I have left...what do you think (there is quite a few atm!!). I've been getting so upset recently because we've been looking but can't agree and there isn't that 'one name'...I thought I'd fall in love with one!

Abby
Addison
Amber
Annabel
Aveline
Callie
Charlotte
Emilie
Erin
Eva
Evie
Hallie
Maddison
Macey
Megan
Morgan
Neve

Love annabel but probs cos my nieces name, love Evie, Megan really nice too Maddison cute too and of course Charlotte!!! I'm not much help all beautiful names!!!
Aww thank u I feel there's a lot of pressure on me to be a good mummy cos everyone keeps saying what a good mummy I will be so just worry what if im not!!
Xx

Ooooo macey cute too!!!
For us it was hubby who said the name I loved it straight away then I picked the middle name!! Xx

Batty, you have alot of names on there I really like, but I think Charlotte is my favorite! Picking a name is so hard, I was pretty sure we'd be calling this child baby brother forever!!! TTC- glad your scan went well, I can't imagine how uncomforatable you are, I have feet under my ribs too and it takes your breath away sometimes, at least I only have one in there! Happy 4th everyone, going to another cookout today!

:haha: I'd def say Charlotte too ;)

Otherwise, I LOVE Evie!!! :) ooh and Amber's really pretty too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->