3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I still haven't had a chance to catch up here on bnb lately :( urgh! Istill read everything just been so exhausted and pressed for time...

It's 1 am here I have to be up in 5 hours to get ready for my DR appt in the morning ... But I can't sleep. Just found out a few hours ago that my friend and co worker josh's 18 mos old son drowned today while they were on vacation at the beach :'( I am in utter shock & so heartbroken for them ... He absolutely adored his son more than most men I've ever met...he was always talking about him & showing off pics and home videos of him singing and doing silly things ... He's always coming in exhausted from
being up with him all night when he' sick or restless... I just can't imagine what he and his wife are going through.... If you pray please pray for them and that God will comfort them ... We don't really know the story of what happened but God knows no matter what happened they prob blame themselves ... It's so tragic and shocking ... I can't sleep bc I can't get it off my mind.... :(

That's awful :( I'm not surprised you can't stop thinking about it and I can't even begin to imagine what that family are going through :( It makes you wonder how someone so innocent can be taken in such a cruel way

Hope your appt goes well Krystal :)

Yes, it's just so horrible! I'm just in shock, I can't imagine how they feel. They were on vacation with his entire family, parents aunts uncles sisters brothers nieces and nephews when it happened...my heart is so broken, I guess it's even worse bc I know him & he's been the one guy at work who has been Lind & understanding through my entire pregnancy bc he has been there with his wife, & he was always giving me advice about raising baby boys and how awesome it was to have a son and such, it's just unsetttling...and heart wrenching.... It's 3 am now and I've yet to sleep I just can't I feel so numb and I can't help but wonder why even if there is no answer to that....

oh Krystal that is terrible. I cant imagine what they must be going through.

Tomorrow is our 3 year wedding aniversary and we still have no plans! Im going to try to come up with something today, any ideas?

Aww Krystal that's so awful I am so sorry to hear that I really am!!!! :hugs:

Mal sorry u are going through this scare, it's something I know nothing on so cannot offer any advice on, but try to stay calm and not worry, I'm sure the docs and mw's know what they are doing and do not want to scare u until they know results etc!!

Tanasha sunday is our 1year anniversary we haven't planned anything incase someone decides to be here before hehe!!!

Krystal - I'm so, so sorry to hear what happened. You, your friend and his family and the little boy are all in my thoughts, will make sure to send some good thoughts their way. I can't imagine how horrible and shocking it is....

Mal - Hope you're feeling okay, must be a worrying time but sure you're in good hands!

TaNasha/Natalie - SNAP. Well, it's our first anniversay on Sunday. We have nothing planned and I haven't got him a present or anything.....I so wanted out first anniversary to be nice and romantic!

You should have a temporary plan though! You're gonna drive yourself insane Natalie constantly wondering when :haha:

Oh and Emma - you're pregnant with his daughter - best present you can give him :) wrap your belly up in a big bow :D

I'm quite impressed with myself im writing his card out now and have his present ordered!!! Did him a years subscription to his fav mag (1st year is paper!!) not very romantic but I hope he likes it!!! we are gonna go out for dinner just not sure when we haven't decided I was hoping it would plan out that we would go for dinner earlier this week incase lo decided to come early then if she adnt go again on the Sunday :hehe: my plan is failing slightly!!! Plus I think his grandma is up to visit on Sunday and his brother doing a BBQ so I doubt we would want BBQ and a dinner :-S so will have to see on that!!!

Ahhh Charlie I'm better not doing so much symptom spotting recently!! I had a erm well I guess braxton hick this morn was enough to wake me up lasted a min but wasnt any more so I went back to sleep hahaha!!!

Do any of u ladies know if u have anterior placenta, can u feel braxton hicks or contractions as much?? Just curious as haven't felt much in way of braxton hicks!!!

I have an anterior and I can't feel them or don't notice them much ... Unless I'm already exhausted at work and my back & belly are aching then I notice the tightening a little bc it makes the other pain worse! ... I wa having a bh during the stress test last week & had no clue & couldn't feel it even when she told me!

NATALIE! You are a genie's arse!! Of course, mag subscription...what a brilliant idea for paper.

Charlie happy 36 weeks by the way!!!!

I'm freaking out a bit.... One of friends on fb put rip sophie and pic of a cat but it's freaked me out big style :(

I have an anterior and I can't feel them or don't notice them much ... Unless I'm already exhausted at work and my back & belly are aching then I notice the tightening a little bc it makes the other pain worse! ... I wa having a bh during the stress test last week & had no clue & couldn't feel it even when she told me!

Ahhh that's good then!!! Just suddenly thought I wondered If that was why hadn't really felt any!!! Do u think/know if when we have contractions we will feel them as much?

Why'd it freak you out? :-/ is that what you're calling your LO?

And I can't wait to get married and do all this anniversary stuff - you ladies are all really lucky :)

And thanks Natalie!! Me and Batty have just one week left until we reach full term!! :D

How was your appt krystal?

Why'd it freak you out? :-/ is that what you're calling your LO?

And I can't wait to get married and do all this anniversary stuff - you ladies are all really lucky :)

And thanks Natalie!! Me and Batty have just one week left until we reach full term!! :D

How was your appt krystal?

Yeah that's the name we have picked out :-S am I just being stupid freaking out??

Oooo batty happy 36 weeks as well!!!

I want to get married again was the most amazing day!!! We have sister in laws wedding In aug I can't wait I am soooo excited hehehe u should do it Charlie if thats what u want!!!!

I love the name Sophie!

I made dinner reservations for us at a lovely little tapas restaurant. But I havent thought of any gift!

My bump has been constantly hard all day, its like a permanent BH thing, is this ok?

Aww thanks tanasha!!! We love it too!!!
My bump was really hard last night, didn't hurt though? Maybe where baby lying??
What is 3 years? :-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->