3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

yeah Natalie's right it could just be how she's lying? and tapas... yummy!!!

ahh I didn't know you'd picked out Sophie! I love that name :) I think it's just one of those things, I really wouldn't take it to be like a 'sign' or anything like that! :) I can understand why it freaked you out though!

ooh we are going to one day, he has the date and year planned already but still hasn't asked me! :dohh: I think cause we have Stephen he just assumes I'll say yes! But, when we watch Don't Tell the Bride and things like that he knows exactly how I'd want to get married and silly things like that and he'll say 'when we get married'.... just gotta wait for the ring now ;) I'm hoping his cousins wedding in September might push him to propose :haha:

Tanasha I just googled 3years is leather so like a wallet or photo frame? Depends how much u want to spend etc

yeah Natalie's right it could just be how she's lying? and tapas... yummy!!!

ahh I didn't know you'd picked out Sophie! I love that name :) I think it's just one of those things, I really wouldn't take it to be like a 'sign' or anything like that! :) I can understand why it freaked you out though!

ooh we are going to one day, he has the date and year planned already but still hasn't asked me! :dohh: I think cause we have Stephen he just assumes I'll say yes! But, when we watch Don't Tell the Bride and things like that he knows exactly how I'd want to get married and silly things like that and he'll say 'when we get married'.... just gotta wait for the ring now ;) I'm hoping his cousins wedding in September might push him to propose :haha:

yeah hubby picked the name and i loved it as soon as he said it!!!! yeah it just made me go funny when i saw it!!!

ooooooo how exciting!!!! maybe he has it planned for like a special anniversary of when u met?? how long have u been together??? i know hubby had it all planned out how he wanted to propose, but it was new years eve we were both REALLY drunk and i gave him a ring during the evening and said oh just incasse u have the urge hahaha and he did!! just after midnight he made me go out for cig with him and he got down on one knee hehehe!!! but he had planned to take me away for a weekend and do it all romantically!!!
jeeez i should be a wedding planner i love weddings too much hahahaha

Thanks, he does need a new wallet actually! There we go, all sorted!

I am so bored! I think I might have overdone the nesting and cleaning and now I have nothing left to do!

hehe not that long... will be 2 years at the end of October! But you know when you just know that that person is the one you can see spending the rest of your life with? We got pregnant with Stephen quite quickly Oops! But, it was the best thing we could have done together :) and even though he frustrates the hell out of me sometimes he's a great dad, person and boyfriend :) So he'll make a lovely husband!

:haha: did you wake up the day after and ask him if he meant it? and did he still take you away on that weekend?

Have you got a middle name for her?

hehe not that long... will be 2 years at the end of October! But you know when you just know that that person is the one you can see spending the rest of your life with? We got pregnant with Stephen quite quickly Oops! But, it was the best thing we could have done together :) and even though he frustrates the hell out of me sometimes he's a great dad, person and boyfriend :) So he'll make a lovely husband!

:haha: did you wake up the day after and ask him if he meant it? and did he still take you away on that weekend?

Have you got a middle name for her?

i know that feeling!!! as soon as i met him i knew he was the one!!! oooooh u never know it could be october he asks??!!! i'd drop some hints!!! hehehe
we got preg very early on in our relationship... few months in but we were sooooo not ready and then i was told i would lose it due to my blood type being negative and was advised to abort i regret it so much and angry that i was told this incorrectly but hey ho thats life i guess!!! nothing i can do about it now!!!
hahaha we woke up the next day and couldnt remember until someone text me saying i saw u running about the highstreet singing 'we're getting married int he morning....' hahaha we were a bit confused to begin with hahaha
no he never did take me away... i got too excited planning the wedding to think about that hahaha!!! or actually get me a new ring..... hmmm i slipped up there!!!!

ahhh yes i picked the middle name after my mum... mary xx

Thanks, he does need a new wallet actually! There we go, all sorted!

I am so bored! I think I might have overdone the nesting and cleaning and now I have nothing left to do!

hahaha fantastic have u got one already if not u can get ones inscribed and u could have your wedding date and initals or something!!!!

That must have been horrible to go through that! and to be so misinformed is even worse! But maybe everything happens for a reason and you were meant to have this little girl :) As you said you both weren't ready then but you both are now and this little girl is gonna be the love of both your lives (other than each other lol) :D

it was so horrid when i had the scan i wanted a pic and they wouldnt let me!!! it messed me up a lot but didnt realise i had been told wrong information until i met my midwife with this one!!
but yeah these things happen for a reason and this little girl is gonna be so loved!!!
we could never have provided for a baby and never been able to give them the life they deserved and im not sure we would be where we are now its tough but these things must happen for a reason!!!

Do any of u ladies know if u have anterior placenta, can u feel braxton hicks or contractions as much?? Just curious as haven't felt much in way of braxton hicks!!!

i have an anterior placenta. And i can feel the bh contractions JUST fine. I hate that i can. It's annoying! i hate them. And they seem to last forever. I know it can't really be that long but geez! I am going to have to ask today at my appt just because i've been having them a lot more frequently and they do tend to be extending in time. I will have to like time them now i think see how long. They say if you have 4 or more in the hour they want you to come in.

I love the name Sophie!

I made dinner reservations for us at a lovely little tapas restaurant. But I havent thought of any gift!

My bump has been constantly hard all day, its like a permanent BH thing, is this ok?

I don't know- i think i'd call my mw and ask! Sometimes i wonder why i do though because no one ever seems to know what the crap i'm talking about.

Have my 36 week (even though i'll be 37 on sunday) appt today- going to do the strep b test and all of that jazz, and so forth. Feel like i'm getting even larger still. It's kind of like at SOME point she has to stop growing right?! i mean come on!

I have the most horrible stretch marks on my belly now- where as 3 weeks ago i had none. Now they are long, and fat, and gross. PURPLE and disgusting. I guess two piece bathing suits are going to be out for me from now on. :wacko:

They look so gross!

well just got back from dr. My blood pressure was good, measuring perfect from what they say I am 35 weeks on tuesday and measuring 33 1/2 so honestly that bothers me but doesnt seem to bother them. So i asked for a growth scan and she made me an appt for next thursday.

I had more bloodwork done today and turned in my 24 hr collection and wont know the results until after 4pm today so gotta wait on that. But they dont seem to worried as wednesday my BP was 144/80 and today it was 106/68 so who knows what my body is doing. oh well :)

Mal Im glad things are looking better for you. :) Just relax, it could have been that maybe you were just stressed that one day or something. Good Luck and I hope your results come back that everything is alright.

Hi girls, alot going on as usual! DH and I just had our 7 year anniversary... we don't do gifts anymore, but we make the time to sit down just the two of us and have a celebratory drink. It was the only glass of wine I had with each of my pregnancies- on our anniversary. I do love the idea of the magazine subscription and the wallet. I just was never creative enough to think of those things!!!

Mal- glad things are going better! Dare- good luck at your appointment, let us know how it goes!

dare and krystal hope your appointments go ok today!!
mal that sounds positive, let us know how your results come back!!
TTCNumber2 glad u had a lovely anniversary!!!

as for me i just had a bit more of that greenish colour mucusy stuff hehe

Hope everyone is ok! :hugs:

I had my 36 week midwife appointment yesterday and Thomas is still head down, such a good boy :dance:

I have another scan on Monday and depending on the outcome of that I may either have another one at 37+4 or 38+4. Hopefully that will be it then as I'll have my baby boy in my arms :D

Hey ladies just got back from my appt! So they did an internal - even though i was told that our hospital doesn't do those- LIES- and got the GBS done- and turns out i'm already 80 % effaced! She said she was amazed and it's fantastic for a first time baby! :yipee: i am 1/2 a cm dilated- and she thinks i'm doing great. Which was really nice to hear! Baby is head down and i'm really happy right now. :)

thanks- and you too sequeena! i am kind of sad we don't do more scans here- because i have to wait a few more weeks before i get to see my lovely again!

woohoo Dare!

does everyone get internals done? I am not sure if they do them here...

I have just eaten a whole pineapple, i will never be able to finish 7! I will go shopping tomorrow which requires lots of walking, so hopefully that will help things along aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->