~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Hi ladies, March 3rd was CD1 for me, may I join you? I just turned 31 (on March 3rd funnily enough lol) and I'm ttc#4! 29-30 day cycles.

I just want af to appear now. I keep thinking the :witch: is starting, but nothing when I check. I'm undecided at the moment as to whether we're going to try straight away again or give it a break for a month or 2. I know it's early days but this chemical has hit me quite hard and it might not be wise to jump straight back in. I don't know what to do :cry:

Hey ladies :)

CD 7 over here, can i join the party? :p

fertile days are in about 3-4 days for me :) cant wait !

Baby dust to you all <3 :dust:

I should be ovulating next Wednesday!! Eeekkkk

Hi ladies, March 3rd was CD1 for me, may I join you? I just turned 31 (on March 3rd funnily enough lol) and I'm ttc#4! 29-30 day cycles.

Welcome curiousmama85 :hugs: of course you can join us! Happy birthday for the other day x

Hey ladies :)

CD 7 over here, can i join the party? :p

fertile days are in about 3-4 days for me :) cant wait !

Baby dust to you all <3 :dust:

Welcome Niccolettc :hugs: best of luck for you next week!

I just want af to appear now. I keep thinking the :witch: is starting, but nothing when I check. I'm undecided at the moment as to whether we're going to try straight away again or give it a break for a month or 2. I know it's early days but this chemical has hit me quite hard and it might not be wise to jump straight back in. I don't know what to do :cry:

Oh oneday, hope you are feeling better. Has af started yet? I've been feeling down today. Had lovely little gifts and cards and things dd had got me and made me, she was so excited for Mother's Day bless her. But it's hard as I should have my 2 little girls here. Not to mention this time last week I was pregnant and now I'm not.

I'm going to keep on trying, I just have to. I keep reading how you are supposedly more fertile after a mc, whether that's true or not? Then I've been thinking, 'I won't test early again' but then I've thought that I WILL, because I will know if I'm getting pregnant. Even if I was to have another chemical, however upsetting it is, at least I would know I'm actually getting pregnant.

Oh oneday, hope you are feeling better. Has af started yet? I've been feeling down today. Had lovely little gifts and cards and things dd had got me and made me, she was so excited for Mother's Day bless her. But it's hard as I should have my 2 little girls here. Not to mention this time last week I was pregnant and now I'm not.

I'm going to keep on trying, I just have to. I keep reading how you are supposedly more fertile after a mc, whether that's true or not? Then I've been thinking, 'I won't test early again' but then I've thought that I WILL, because I will know if I'm getting pregnant. Even if I was to have another chemical, however upsetting it is, at least I would know I'm actually getting pregnant.

Had a really rough day yesterday. It really hit me that I was pregnant but now waiting for af and I would lose. I'm still waiting for af. It felt like it was starting yesterday but then nothing. I've been talking to dh and saying that maybe I shouldn't test early again, but I know what I'm like and know that I will be testing early.

It's been wierd, the bleeding was quite heavy for a day and I half, then it seemed to stop but it hadn't but it's been quite light but quite brownish for a couple of days. I keep even think I've still got symptoms so for some strange reason I did another test this morning, but of course it was bfn. I've just been googling too much and seeing stories of women who have bled but still been pregnant.

It's so hard isn't it. I've got to go for a blood test in a while to check my hcg levels and I've been googling everything and everything and read about being pregnant with twins, losing one but still being pregnant with 1. I think I'm going mad here! I just need af to start now and get these bloods done. Chatted with dh again about trying after af this month and we might.

It's so hard isn't it. I've got to go for a blood test in a while to check my hcg levels and I've been googling everything and everything and read about being pregnant with twins, losing one but still being pregnant with 1. I think I'm going mad here! I just need af to start now and get these bloods done. Chatted with dh again about trying after af this month and we might.

The twin thing, that's what I keep seeing. I've 'hoped' for this every time I have a mc. Hope it goes ok with your bloods. :hugs:

Af has arrived which upset me a little :cry: but I know it means that this little angel is making way for another little baby. So I guess today is cd1.

Af has arrived which upset me a little :cry: but I know it means that this little angel is making way for another little baby. So I guess today is cd1.

Oh no so sorry oneday :hugs: When was your af originally due?

Did you go for the blood tests?

It was due on Saturday so 2 days late. I've had the blood test, have to phone for results to check the hcg level in the morning. I assume they'd be back to normal now that af is here. Otherwise I have to have another blood test on Wednesday. How are things with you?

Its so hard not to test early oneday. I am guilty of the same thing. So sorry for your loss though...fingers cross af comes soon so you can try again

Af arrived this afternoon so today is cd1. I hope I O as normal this month.

It's been very strange, as i said before still feel like I have symptoms, which made me test again. Boobs still feel fuller, feeling really tired and tearful over stupid things! I suppose it's just all my emotions being all over the place. I doubt it's hcg still in my system as I expect that's pretty much gone now. If I click back into cycle I hopefully should be fertile from about this time next week so will start the bd-ing from the weekend. Got the gp appointment Friday so will see what she says. If tell me to wait I cycle, well I won't!!

Sorry oneday missed where you said af came.

Curious what your doctor says about your symptoms natnee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->