~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

It might come a little bit later this month, my cycle after 1st mc was a bit longer.

Got my hospital appointment this morning, I'm really nervous.

Fingers crossed, keep me updated.

Cd13 still negative :(

Feeling fobbed off again really. They took bloods to check for antibody levels, and something else. They won't do any scans/physical checks. If have another loss to keep the 'matter' (so lovingly put) for testing genetical problems. Told to take baby aspirin if I get a positive again.

After my miscarriage I was worried I may ovulate late or not at all, seems my body is back to normal already. Cd14, only 1 day later than normal :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
Natnee - I'm sorry you were disappointed with your appointment. I have heard about baby aspirin, though, and lots of people swear it's the only way they can stay pregnant. Definitely worth a try.

Glong - yippee for the positive opk. I hope things work out for you xx

Hi Everyone!

Not surprisingly, I didn't get my BFP this month right after the chemical - however, AF came right on time! 15 dpo and on CD 27. Back on track and ready for the next cycle.

Hi Everyone!

Not surprisingly, I didn't get my BFP this month right after the chemical - however, AF came right on time! 15 dpo and on CD 27. Back on track and ready for the next cycle.

Lots of luck and :dust: for you for your next cycle xx

How are we all?

My opk are back to negative . So I had positive Saturday 12pm and evening, Sunday am and evening and maybe just about positive yesterday am but by PM was negative.

FF put me ovulating yesterday due to the am positive but think with cramps an tenderness it was likely either Saturday night or Sunday. Either way we dtd Friday night, Saturday night and Monday night. Gutted couldn't fit in Sunday aswell but hopefully fairly covered

I will start opk today. I wouldn't worry too much about missing Sunday glong. I asked the dr whether it was best to do everyday or every other day, and she said just have sex 2/3 times a week.

Okay, well hopefully it catches this month.

My chart is as follows

Bed CD 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16.
EWCM CD 9 and 13.
Positive OPK CD 14(from PM) all day CD 15 and CD 16 AM only.

What cd are you? I just hope I fall this month I want it so bad, my other half sister announced a week after I miscarried she's pregnant, 2 weeks behind what I would of been :(

I'm cd 10 today. I was going to start opk's yesterday but I'd lost track of days, what with it being a bank holiday yesterday it threw me! It feels like it's Monday today!

I'm hoping I've jinxed things (in a positive way) because I let oh buy a hot tub for the back garden! My thinking it will be typical I won't be able to go in it because I'll fall pregnant :haha: it happened few months ago when I had the chemical, I bought several pairs of new jeggings, then I got my bfp! It's supposed to be delivered sometime this week, so I'll be able to use it a little bit!

I'm hoping I've jinxed things (in a positive way) because I let oh buy a hot tub for the back garden! My thinking it will be typical I won't be able to go in it because I'll fall pregnant :haha: it happened few months ago when I had the chemical, I bought several pairs of new jeggings, then I got my bfp! It's supposed to be delivered sometime this week, so I'll be able to use it a little bit!

You could also make the baby in there :) heheh

Ha ha! Will have to check if the neighbours could see in!

Also hoping the weather improves as its like winter here today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->