~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Well I had a letter from the hospital on Saturday, and they have now brought my next appointment forward to 29th July. So a bit better than October!

That's brilliant! Hopefully you'll be pregnant by then x

Well I checked and I will have 1 whole cycle and I think it will be a few dats after o of the 2nd cycle. At my rate I won't keep my hopes up!

hey ladies I'mback I'm not temping kinda relaxed approach this month but I got my pos opk today

How are you

Moi? :haha:

Not too bad. Cd11 today, started opk yesterday and obviously not positive yet. Dtd last night. Not had ANY ewcm yet and I usually start getting that cd9, so that's a bit wierd. How are you doing?

How are you

Moi? :haha:

Not too bad. Cd11 today, started opk yesterday and obviously not positive yet. Dtd last night. Not had ANY ewcm yet and I usually start getting that cd9, so that's a bit wierd. How are you doing?

Yes you!! That's gone well quick, soon ovulation time!! Get bedding this week as much as possible you will get that Bfp this month!!!

I'm okay. Had a scan last Wednesday, was 5 plus 3 my dates and scan showed sac and yolk but no baby. They said that's normal but they won't dischrge me until they see baby so I have another scan next Wednesday 6th, and I'll be 7 plus 3 my dates. Really hope all is visible on that scan, if all is well midwife is then that Friday the 8th.

Started to feel morning sickness now too, had to gag this morning, so hoping that's a good sign.

That's so good that you gagged lol! Hope you see something at your next scan.

I spoke too soon as got some ewcm today! Not sure the opk's I got are any good, they were not the same as the ones I got before, they are these horrible skinny ones, and even the control line is quite faint. We'll see.

Hmm, not sure any things going to happen tonight, have a poorly girl with a high temperature so might be having to keep an eye on her. These silly opk's showing hardly anything, so not sure what's happening with ov.

When did you get it last month, was 14 wasn't it?

Yes last month got definite positive on opk cd13. This mornings is barely anything, I'll post a pic. I'm sure they're duff tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->