~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Still no bfp here :cry:

15dpo and no af yet...tested yesterday and bfn. My body hates me....delay in af means I will be away with work next month pants

only thing I did different is made sure I put my legs up right after and my hips .... I was standing up on my bottox on the wall.lol I think that played a huge roll and I took a relaxed approach this month

Lol I do that!

I got my at 15dpo but didn't test earlier so don't no if I could of got it earlier xx

(Sighs) it's only 3dpo, it's just going to take aaaaaaaages now! I wanna test NOW!!!

Had scan yesterday and saw heartbeat :)

Moved me forward from 19-02-17 to 17-02-17 :)

Ah thought you did. We heading up your way in August for a few days away.

We're staying in a lodge at Minsmere, well nearish to you!

Just looked on a map, it's not far from there. It's a place next to the rspb Minsmere.

Oh cool not far! About 30 minutes from me xx

How's it going? Any signs this month Nat?

absolutely nothing so far, no symptoms. Have done ic's last 3 days but nothing. But only on 8dpo, although cd24, but think i o later this month, well according to the opk's.

But here's a weird thing. Today we went to the Kent County Show. I was having a mooch about in the antiques shed and got looking at bracelets made from stones/crystals. So I picked up what I thought was made from Tigers Eye, as a present for Belle, as she's going to be in Tigers class next year. Then I got drawn towards a couple of other bracelets. I asked the lady what they were and they are rose quartz and agate. So I bought all 3 bracelets. So I looked up what they are used for in a healing way (I have a crystal healing book, bought it years ago but never really got into it) anyway, the rose quartz is one to use for fertility and agate is for pregnancy! How funny is that!

They say if you go to choose crystals to pick ones you are drawn to, and these were the ones I chose.

Oh that's strange. Maybe a sign. 9dpo is still so so so early xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"