~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

DD has stayed off school again today but she's miles better BUT oh is currently on his way home from work, as he's not well now. Great I think I'm out this month unless something happened from Sunday's bd!!

Oh no :( I'm sure you can make him feel better tonight ;-)

Oh no :( I'm sure you can make him feel better tonight ;-)

No chance! His temperature is up, he's been in bed practically all the time since he got back, didn't want dinner and now throwing up. I'm going nowhere near! Lol! In fact I'm contemplating sleeping on the settee. And Belle's temperature had shot up again this evening, so who knows if she'll be at school again tomorrow.

Grrr this is not a good month what with stupid opk's, and virtually no ewcm. Usually I see it most times I wipe (sorry tmi) from cd9, but I've seen it literally twice. I just don't know where I am at ALL!

So here where it gets weirder. Did an opk with fmu, as going to work, and it was definitely darker, but not yet positive, and also had loads of ewcm! So whether I'm ov later this month??

Did another opk, but my wee was so dilute it was practically clear! So nothing to report on that one. Being at work then had to take dd to a party so not an ideal day for holding and testing.

Congratulations kayla! Am I the only one left now? Lol!

Another opk this morning could've been even more positive than yesterday, so definitely reckon o is today. We dtd last night , should probably tonight too. Not sure how this cycle is going to go as I have o 2 days later than normal and ff has now put me down for a 30 day cycle, so who knows!

I would dtd tonight and tomorrow honey xx

thank you I found out at 9/10 dpo on a clinical guard rushed out at 1 am for a frer and it was a bfp! so around 3 weeks 5 days

the test

Attachments

• 20160701_170216.jpg
    20160701_170216.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
only thing I did different is made sure I put my legs up right after and my hips .... I was standing up on my bottox on the wall.lol I think that played a huge roll and I took a relaxed approach this month

so try and let the spermies stay inside as long as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->