~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Started getting little stabbing pains on one side, hoping it's nothing. I'll do my other digi tomorrow and hoping it's progressed a week.

I'm sure everything is ok those tests look so promising!! Let me no how the digital goes xx

IMG_0511.jpg

Here we go 3+ weeks :happydance:

The stabbing pains never happened again, I went to work yesterday evening and spent an hour doing non physical stuff, as 99% of my job is quite physical. My manager and a couple of colleagues know so they won't let me do too much. Plus I can have a break, whereas normally on a 4 hour shift I wouldn't get one!

Yes I'm so so so pleased for you you must be over the moon. Xxx

Yes I'm so so so pleased for you you must be over the moon. Xxx

Yes, it's looking so promising! Won't do anymore digi's now. Have 1 more frer so whether I do that later this week or save it til next week I'm not sure! This week will be the nerve wracking week to hopefully make it to 6 weeks, then I will feel a bit better.

Not long to go. Did you say you've booked a private scan?

Yes, on the 30th December. 2 weeks Friday, seems like ages away!

With Christmas in the middle it will fly by!! What time x

Oh how exciting for you. You told any family yet

No, no family. Only you guys and work colleagues. Family only know about 1 of the mc's, I just don't tell them! The 2nd one happened on dd 5th birthday, then that weekend it was her party and I just didn't see the point of telling everyone. Just never told anyone about the others. I might have to at Xmas as we will be going to my sisters and they will see it odd I'm not drinking!

Be the driver???

That's what oh said, although usually he will drive! And we could walk there, would take about 15-20 minutes. I'll see how I go and decide on the day if I say anything!

Although it's just occurred to me my mum is coming to ours on Boxing Day so how do I get out of that one? Pretend schloer is wine, or have a t minus the g!!

I'm sure at yours as you'll be making the drinks you can use something that looks like wine but isn't. I would just drive and say it's to cold, or hope it's raining like it normally is in England lol xx

Just pour yourself a small wine and when you are in the kitchen have it with you....tip a bit away or palm off on hubby. Or a tonic no gin.....it's pretty easy I think.

More difficult for me....going to parents boxing day....driving there but staying overnight. Mum will be pouring the drinks as host :-/

Just pour yourself a small wine and when you are in the kitchen have it with you....tip a bit away or palm off on hubby. Or a tonic no gin.....it's pretty easy I think.

More difficult for me....going to parents boxing day....driving there but staying overnight. Mum will be pouring the drinks as host :-/

Eek that is awkward! Is it too far to drive back same day?

How are you feeling mitchnorm? Any symptoms? I've got hardly anything, apart from heavier boobs, getting tired and sooo bloated! Today i started to worry a bit as seemed to not feel anything.

Did my last frer this morning and still v dark, but I'm just doing my head in with worry. Was tempted to get more tests but oh convinced me I'd only worry more. I just don't feel like I have been the last week, unless my body has adjusted to things? My boobs still feel fuller but don't have the ache they did, and last night I didn't feel utterly exhausted like I have been. I'm just wishing to feel crap lol!

Yeah too far to go up and back same day especially with daughter with us xxx

I feel ok.....I never got many symptoms with my daughter so I am trying not to worry but it's hard. Pretty much tired alot of the time......fuller boobs....nauseous on and off which is alleviated temporarily with eating ha ha. I stopped testing when I got my 3+ weeks so a week ago....however hubby asked if I'd done a test recently and I said no....then worried. I poas this morning (not a digital) and line came up really really dark within 20 seconds so yes I think I am still pregnant.

Have another scan Monday when I will be 7w 1d so hoping to see something more this time. The hospital are being so.good for monitoring me this trimester

I no how you feel as I felt like this. I still do, if I go a few hours without him moving I panic
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->