4+2 and sick

auntsas

Reaction score
I haven't been this sick in along time...2 days of diarrhea and vomitting followed by 2 days of cough hack sneeze, sinus pressure, and copious amounts of sinus drainage. This is my first pregnancy, just scared that it will hurt the baby. I am trying to drink a lot of water, eating an orange a day. Vicks vapor rub and cough drops. Using a warm eye mask on my sinuses. Anything at all you ladies can think of that I need to be doing that hasn't crossed my mind? Thanks so much for your help

I have just gotten over bronchitis.. ive been throwin up and had to go the bathroom a lot too and I'm only about 4 weeks and 3 days!! haha :) it's normal I think. I threw up my whole lunch yesterday... that's a good sign I think to be sick:) haha! i think you are fine!!:) I had a mc in September, but if this goes good, this will be my first healthy pregnancy too !! :)

I have just gotten over bronchitis.. ive been throwin up and had to go the bathroom a lot too and I'm only about 4 weeks and 3 days!! haha :) it's normal I think. I threw up my whole lunch yesterday... that's a good sign I think to be sick:) haha! i think you are fine!!:) I had a mc in September, but if this goes good, this will be my first healthy pregnancy too !! :)

I sure hope we will both be ok! Get well soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->