4, 5, 6, or more baby MOMMA'S

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
Hey Ladies :hi:

I started a thread in the pg for momma's like us and since some of us have had their babies already I figured we needed to start up a thread in the parenting section.

A quick introduction of myself just incase you don't know me. I am a mother of all boys. We TTC a girl but were blessed with another boy. Now that I have had him I can't think of my life without him.

We are personally finished having children, more because of money….. yah 5 boys are going to eat us out of house and home and feel like they are already. I have a 11, 10, 7, 4 and today 1 week 3days old.

Everything goes here. :thumbup: Not just parenting but the dealings with our OH!! Oh and TMI? There is really no such thing. So please feel free to share away!!

AFM I am dealing with a uterine infection at the moment. Nursing is going well in comparison to my other babies. Though I am trying to be proactive and keep thrush away since I am on some really strong meds. I have a very happy baby, sleeps well, plays well, and isn't too fussy. He is so tiny, and can't believe the size of of his hands and feet, so very small.:cloud9:

:) Following (For when I have 2 hands to type and actually keep up more often!) <3

Yay!! I know number five is not here yet, but already having four thought I would come over now lol xxx

I know what you mean Kellie. My LO sleeps best with me. I have tried putting him down and then he wakes up looking for me with in about 10 min. Not nearly long enough to get anything done, other than maybe going to the bathroom. So the only time I can get some time to reply here is when I wear him. I am so glad that I spent the money on this!

Donna I don't think it matters when we join… :flower:

AFM I am having issues with my DH and eldest! They are at each other all the time and I have being in the middle of it all. My DH is not a very patient person, and my eldest knows exactly how to get under DH's skin and they argue about if things are black and white!! I was in tears last night over it cause DH gets mad at me for not taking his side but DS gets upset because he feels like he can't do anything right….

Other than that I am getting sick and tired of this stupid taste in my mouth. I am not feeling all that much better yet, so that worries me a bit too. I am also having loads of pain in my one breast. My nipple feels always hard and even heat so far isn't even helping all that much, other when I have the heat on it.

Well here are a couple pics of my LO

IMG_0535.jpg

woohoo im here too!!!

sorry things are tuff at home sacha maybe just sit them both down together and talk to them? sorry im not much help! if you don't feel any better go to the docs hun. gorgeous pics by the way.......xxx

Claire My DH is just being a right fighter and is not listening to me much when I mention anything. I did talk to him about how it makes me feel when they are fighting like that. Actually his response was that he is trying to keep me from getting mad. :shock: Guess what buddy you FAILED!! :ignore:

so sorry sacha! hopefully you will feel better soon. do you think it might be a blocked duct or something?

hope things work out with your DH and DS soon. sounds very stressful :( surely not what you need to deal with right now

Melissa I thought about that but I don't have a hard lump or anything. So who knows. Could just be the Raynauds :shrug:

I know I am sure things will work themselves out &#8230;. sooner or later LOL

stupid raynauds!!! im not looking forward to it. I do have to thank you. you inspired me to let my ob know I want a prescription before I even leave the hospital so I can start it immediately without dealing with too much pain.

That's sucky Sacha! We're moving back home in May and I'm not sure how things will go with all of my girls. My oldest will be 22 in April, she's moving back with us as well (we're going to Chicago from WY, she's going from FL) and has not lived with us in over 4 years. My middle will be going away to college in the fall. . .my youngest may want to live with us part time as well. . .so much to think about. Of course they're all welcome at any time, it just changes the dynamic throwing Ness into the mix. ;)

I hope you're feeling better soon! I was nearly pain free my entire pregnancy from the fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis. . .one bout of extreme weather change and OH my aching body. Going back to the midwest with the constant change in pressure will be challenging. Strange how everything stayed at bay my pregnancy though.

My IL's are coming tomorrow for a week. Hopefully that all goes well. LOL! We have a very small apartment and only one car, plus Mark works a ton. We shall see! ;)

melissa Well I am glad that I could help ;)

Kellie Oh no I am sorry that all your pain and ailments came back&#8230; I am feeling better today. Though I have noticed that now I have a dull ache down low. Never fails that once one thing is gone something else has to pop up LOL My IL's are coming later today. I was ok with it as long as DH was home with me. I cannot handle his mother. She is very disrespectful and only talks about what she wants to talk about and will cut you off when she is board. :gun:

Ok so I think on of the worst things that could happen right now just happened!! DH just got home and said he has been fired. He has never been written up for anything he has done wrong, just fired, which is against our labour laws. The only good thing I can say about it is that he was given two weeks pay. I am on the verge of tears at any moment. I am trying to see this as a good thing and not a bad thing. Maybe this way he will find a better job. right??? :sad1:

I guess I could officially be a part of this thread since I already have 6 - please??? :flower:

Kellie - I wonder if it's one of the hormones that made your symptoms better while pregnant? If so, maybe someone knows something about that.

Sacha - Love the pictures of Zander. So cute! I hope everything feels better for you very soon. I'm so sorry about your DH's job, but you have a very good attitude about it. I hope this means there is something better out there waiting on him already.

I could've written that statement about your mil. Mine is the exact same. DH hasn't spoken to her in about 4 years though, so I've not had to worry about those one-sided conversations in quite some time.

Holy cow Sacha! I'm sorry! :( I hope he finds something quickly!

Apparently it's common with auto immune to be in remission while pg. I'm very thankful that I had the reprieve. . .maybe someday they'll actually find treatments that work without completely drugging you out.

:) I hope you can OFFICIALLY join the other thread soon as well Crystal. HUGS!!

oh no sacha Im sorry about dh job but I think things happen for a reason and he will find something better!! fx xxx

Of course you can join Crystal!!

Thanks ladies, I think I will be better when he actually applies on some jobs.

Sacha- praying it all works out with DH getting a better job! :hugs:

kellie- im exactly opposite with my auto immune disease. only flares up in pregnancy/breastfeeding. I have def heard it usually goes one way or the other. hormones are a crazy thing! good side for me is I hear after my child bearing age ends I may not ever have to deal with it again. hope so!!! hope they find something for women who have it like you :hugs:

Yay! I officially have 4 now! Thanks for creating this thread Sacha.

So sorry to hear about your DH's job. I will keep you guys in my prayers - hopefully this will lead to something even better for him!

Rosemary is 2 weeks old, and the time is going by too fast :( DH and I think she is our last, although we'll probably stick with NTNP for the most part. DS, who is 2, is finally starting to have some issues with the changed family dynamic. Mainly he just can't seem to stop thrusting loud things in the baby's general direction! She doesn't need silence to sleep, and lord knows she had gotten used to a certain level of ruckus while in utero, but he just can't stop making the worst kinds of noise and scaring her, waking, her, etc.

Anyone here have PPD with other kids? My OB and his nurse seemed to be more worried about me this time than previous births, and I have felt the 'baby blues' a bit more than usual. But really I'm not sure if it is really the beginning of depression or if I'm just older now and not dealing with the sleep deprivation as well as I normally do ;)

And does anyone have kids in Scouts? I really want to get my oldest into Girl Scouts. I tried leaving my info on the website, but I've done that twice and never had anyone get back to me. At this point I'm happy to form my own troop, I just am frustrated I can't get anyone to return my emails. grrr. Maybe I should switch and try Camp Fire instead!

Mel. NTNP wow&#8230;. if we did that we would get pg in a month, I know it&#8230; Or are you planning on the withdraw method??

As for the PPD I totally would have it this time if I didn't do the placenta capsules. While I was waiting for them to be finished I was very sleep deprived and in tears and angry. As soon as I took my first round I was 100 X's better. I believe they even helped my milk come in faster, and we haven't even had a cluster feed yet, so I have tons of milk because of them. I was actually engorged for three days!! So I cut back on the amount I was taking. I hope that you are going to be ok. Do they want to put you on hormones?

Scouts? I had my one in Beavers, which is just a younger group of Scouts Canada. he was only in it for a year as I just had my third and didn't have time to take him to and from all the events, when their father was working all the time. I though was in it. We were the one of the first girls to make the switch from Boy scouts to Scouts Canada. I loved it!! It was the best experience I had!

I think we are getting on top of this thrush, he seems to be feeling a bit better today then yesterday. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->