4, 5, 6, or more baby MOMMA'S

Me too Sacha, but big problem is I tend to eat the wrong stuff! Chocolate lol!!!

And it is worse at night, I am ravenous at bed time, but really do not want to be eating them going to bed. Still feel so weak! So cannot even do too much in the way of exercise to burn off any extra calories. I walked to my daughters yday and am sore today, my pelvis, my shoulders, my back and my lochia returned last night as well, definitely done too much!!

And I am still being a bitch!! Poor youngest son getting it today! Now don't get me wrong he had been misbehaving, but he is only 3. For goodness sake woman!! Get a grip!!! He is so used to having me all to himself and now he has to share, must be a huge transition for him. I need to really look at my parenting skills, and put down Abi!! But she is so delicious, and I know she is only little for such a short time.

Bad mommy!!!

Love to all xx

I don't think you are bad. We have such a strong instinct not to put them down, get eaten in the wild, or killed by malling children :haha:. I think we just are doing a dang good job is all. As for the yelling and bitchiness is just the hormones. I absolutely had it out with DH yesterday and to top it off I didn't even care that the windows were open. He just did the stupidest thing in the back yard. Instead of just picking the dog poo up he used the power washer to snow and poo, so he just sprayed it into the corner. WTF!! Seriously :gun: :grr: :devil:

OMG my one breast is so sore. I can hardly touch it. There is no redness and I don't have hard spot or fever, so I am guessing it is just a blocked duct??

donna we all have those days! but our kids don't love us any less!! I hope your hormones settle soon hun! im actually looking forwards to losing weight altho I bet that will change once im having to actually do it! I was the smallest ive been in years before falling this time so im hoping to get back to that and to get lower if I can! ive not weighted myself in a long time lol im dreading it!!:haha:

sacha I hope your boob feels better!! I couldn't do what you do your a trooper!!!:hugs:

Thanks Claire. It is a little better this morning, not a whole lot, but a bit.

I know what you mean about not wanting to lose the weight once it comes down to it. I know I shouldn't be upset about mine, but I am. It is so deceiving when I lost all the weight off my face, and other places but my ass and stomach is still so flabby. :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->