4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

Oh no Tquito!! I have been praying things would go better! Keep your head up! I am thinking about you and that little blueberry angel! PM me if you need anything!!

This is good annasmommy no? Finally starting a new cycle?

Yeah. It's a good thing. I'm just so impatient to finish this and have to go through another tww. It's frustrating.

I know what you mean :(....I don't even want to try this month.

I feel like I NEED to try. But honestly dreading it. This is the 7th day of bleeding for me so far. Chemicals suck.

Ditto. It doesn't seem to be for other people. Just us unlucky few :nope:

Exactly. I was having the hardest time yesterday. 5 people on my fb announced their pregnancy. 5! And there are 7 that are all due in april. I feel so discouraged and I want to be happy for them but it kills me inside

I hear ya! I feel like everyone is announcing, and I am happy for them but I keep wondering what is wrong with me? Yesterday I got super excited because I took a test, and never before have i seen two lines. I swear there were two lines, but it slowly faded away. :( I took a cheapie one this morning to double check and nothing.
:( AF hasn't shown up and I feel like I am in this limbo where I want to be prego but nothing is happening. Discouraged :(

:(

The waiting is what makes me not even want to try anymore. Hubby & I decided this will be our last month. We thought Feb was but I think i feel like I'm giving up too soon. Almost 2 years of this crappy feeling

:( Wish I had words to cheer you ladies up, but I feel the same.

I can't give up. We're still working on our first. And it feels worse to think I'll never be a mom then I have to suffer through this every month.

So I have a question.. I thought I got af last week but I just had a spot of blood and it never actually came. I've been having very light spotting since then and no af.

Do you think this is my period or what? I'm so confused. I have a Dr appt tomorrow to ask a few questions and plan out my next steps to ttc.

Hm. Doesn't sound like a period. But if you had an anovulatory cycle last, breakthrough bleeding can be very light. I'm no expert though. Hope your doctor has some answers for you. Keep us posted.

Hmm that is strange! Keep us posted on the doc visit. I think I may go in next week if AF hasn't started by then. I am 7days late and no AF, just bfn :(

Sorry you're in limbo poppy :(

Hopefully you're one of those women who don't test positive on HPTs but are still pregnant! FX.

Yeah I will def let you know what the dr says.

& poppy I hope you gets either af or bfp. Preferably a bfp but hey at least with af you can try again soon

AF showed today! Not happy, but I am glad I can move forward. These 40 day cycles are no bueno! How's everyone doing?

Went to the dr..

Levels are all good. She said all the spotting is considered a period for me since people with pcos don't usually have a thick uterine lining to shed this counts for me. Today is day 5 so I am starting clomid tonight for 5 days and then opk cd 13 until I get a +.

Sorry about AF Gingerpoppy :hugs:, FX for the next cycle!

Annasmommy - That's great news! So hopefully the clomid will give you nice eggies and a nice lining! FX for a sticky healthy bean in April.

Let's hope so! Clomid worked in November so I hope I'm lucky. Crazy to think I'll be starting another tww soon.

Confuzion what's are your plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->