4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

Taquito I am soooo happy for you!!! Seriously congratulations!! Let us know how you tell the OH!

You guys better let me know first thing in the am after you test too!! :). I am going to test again in the am and then figure out a clever way to tell DH. I still can't believe it. Thinking about you girls tonight. So glad to have found the support here from you!! *hugs*

I am really hoping to get a bfp soon! I am still holding out hope! Oh and Taquito let us know how it goes telling him!! I am so glad we have this group too! It has helped me soo much!!

Ok so I just did some recalculations based on my cycles being longer and it looks like, if I am to get a BFP odds are it won't be until next week. :( Yay for a 3ww!

Yay taquito! :happydance:

That's a beautiful BFP! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months.

AFM, temp tanked and started spotting more or less on time. So it's on to march for me.

Congrats Taquito! :) Have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

So I've also redone my calculations and I am only 12 dpo today. Looks like i will be testing again sunday. Oh also today was ANOTHER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER faint line only visible to those who want to see one. Haha better luck Sunday :/

So I've also redone my calculations and I am only 12 dpo today. Looks like i will be testing again sunday. Oh also today was ANOTHER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER faint line only visible to those who want to see one. Haha better luck Sunday :/

Did you do the digital test again yet? you should try that too...a line is a line though faint or not, right? :)

Ginger, what about you? did you test today?? What did everyone get??

Ok so I just did some recalculations based on my cycles being longer and it looks like, if I am to get a BFP odds are it won't be until next week. :( Yay for a 3ww!

Ugh I just saw this now...3ww?? that is totally NOT fair. Did you test today anyway? LOL. I would have if I were you! :) Keep us posted!!!

No I didn't do digitals. I'm due for af on sunday so I will retest then. No point in getting upset :/

Im due Sunday as well, and due to a BFN yesterday morning, I chose not to test again today. I seem to get very emotional when seeing a BFN and I dont want to be that way on Valentines Day :) No signs of AF yet, so hopefully it stays that way and I will test again Sunday :)

Good luck to the rest of you ladies in the wait! Still stalking!

Im due Sunday as well, and due to a BFN yesterday morning, I chose not to test again today. I seem to get very emotional when seeing a BFN and I dont want to be that way on Valentines Day :) No signs of AF yet, so hopefully it stays that way and I will test again Sunday :)

Let us know!! Keep us posted!!! Sending good luck vibes your way!!!:dust:

So today I'm having mild cramps that come and go and quite a bit of creamy cm. Not sure what that means. I am still getting SUPER faint +s so I'm not sure if it's a good sign or bad.

So today I'm having mild cramps that come and go and quite a bit of creamy cm. Not sure what that means. I am still getting SUPER faint +s so I'm not sure if it's a good sign or bad.

Have you asked your doctor if you could do a blood test?

Have you asked your doctor if you could do a blood test?

Not yet. I'm going to call on Monday. AF isn't due until sunday so I'll see if anything changes :/

Did you test today???

I did. It's still so faint that I think I'm seeing things. I'm going to call my dr tomorrow :(

Keep us posted, let us know what the Dr. says!!! sending good vibes and baby dust your way!!! :)
:dust:

AF showed today :( I'm out this cycle! Here's to next time! Good luck ladies and keep me updated on your progress! Wish I had gotten a BFP but there is a time and a place for everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->