4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

Sorry gingerpoppy :hugs:, hopefully March will be our BFP month.

Annasmommy - still stalking to see what happens. Hope you come back with good news from your doctors.

Sorry. It's been a busy few weeks. So turns out it wasn't my month. AF still hasn't showed up. I made an appt to see my dr this Friday.

In the mean time DH and I have decided not to continue this stressful journey any longer. :/

Oh Anna I'm sorry. What a confusing time. :hugs:

I hope you're happy no matter what road you take. Take care of yourself. Hope the doctor can figure out what's going on.

So no af. Still. Going to be starting provera in two weeks and clomid after that. See you all in april!

Can I join the torture! 5DPO for me! Doc says if I don't get my bfp by this month she's putting me on clomid... Let's see what's in store! No symptoms here... Very creamy dc the past two days. Gone today. Other than that feeling great!

So how is March treating you guys?? Any luck??

Annasmommy i am testing this week. I am not feeling super hopeful. I haven't had any symptoms at all, but I'm not super uptight about it like I was last month. How are you doing??

So how is March treating you guys?? Any luck??

Annasmommy i am testing this week. I am not feeling super hopeful. I haven't had any symptoms at all, but I'm not super uptight about it like I was last month. How are you doing??

I just finished 10 days of provera. I never got a period after the one I had in January. Should be getting af soon and then beginning clomid again. Praying it won't be ectopic this time. Keep me posted! Hope it's your bfp!

Hi all! Good to hear an update Annasmommy. FX for you.

I got a BFP in March. But the line started to fade and digi never went beyond pregnant 1-2. Then yesterday at 18 DPO, I started to bleed. So my first early loss. My others were much later on. I was upset for a while. But now I'm just glad it wasn't worse and hopefully we get another shot in April.

Hi everyone....sorry I haven't been on for some time on our thread here but was trying as much as I could to "not read things on the internet" lol. yeah, that worked out. Anyway, I am glad to hear you are all still doing ok and trying again. I am hoping for good news and baby dust to all of you!! :)

Please keep me and baby in your prayers today...I know this is a TTC forum, but I think we have all bonded on here and I need the support of you all too...had some early spotting and went in for early u/s everything looked ok...dr. asked me to come back in 2 weeks (3/14) for a follow up. Saw baby -- should have been 7 weeks 4 days, but baby only measured 6 weeks 2 days. :( And we didn't hear a heartbeat. Hoping and praying that baby just hasn't caught up yet and is taking its time growing. I have my next follow up u/s tomorrow morning and hoping and praying for good news. Take care all and I'll be back to check in on you all. :)

Sorry you've had such a scare taquito. Hope baby is ok. Please keep us posted.

I'm sorry confuzion. I hope April is a lucky month for us to get Christmas babies! I'll keep you both in prayer.

Taquito I hope everything looks better tomorrow. Maybe your baby is just taking its time.

On my end, having HORRIBLE acne from the provera. I mean HORRIBLE to the point I don't want to be seen anymore. I've been cramping all day so I hope af shows soon. I'm so anxious.

Has anyone heard of clomid used cd 3-7 or 5-9?? Last time I used 5-9 and ended up with an ectopic. I read online (credible sources haha as if) that 3-7 is for more eggs and 5-9 is for bugger eggs. If so, am I crazy to think my ectopic was caused from an egg being too big???

Well taquito? Any good news to share?? I've been thinking of you all day hoping for good news.

Well taquito? Any good news to share?? I've been thinking of you all day hoping for good news.

Unfortunately no... not good news today. The baby actually measured smaller than it did on Friday. The Dr. said that my body has already begun to recognize that something isn't right. :( She gave me the day to think about it but since i had some earlier spotting, I think that I am just going to do the d&c as there is still a spot in my uterus with blood there... she initially thought that my body would absorb that too, but in today's scan it was still there.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, I know I'll continue to need them over the next week. Not sure yet when they can get me in for the procedure, I just know that I don't have the heart or the strength to let it happen naturally at this point. Trying to type through the tears as it is...but thank you all for being there for me...

Heaven just has another little angel today. I love you my little blueberry!!:angel:

Omg. I hurt for you. It's never easy. The hardest part of losing a baby is always asking why. Just know there's nothing you could have done. And God has a bigger plan we just don't know it yet. You can pm me if you need anything. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. :( </3

Oh no taquito. I've been where you are twice. And I hate hearing about other go through it, because it reminds me of the pain. I promise you that it will get better. Miscarriage support part of this forum and TTC after a loss were so helpful to me. Hearing from other women what to expect before the miscarriage begins. TTC with others who know how difficult it is to enjoy the process after a loss. You are SO not alone :hugs:

I hurt for you also. I hope things turn around for you hon. Please take care of yourself. PM me if you ever need to talk to someone who knows what it's like.

Annasmommy - sorry about the side effects you're experiencing. I don't know anything about clomid. Wish I could help. The things we do to have babies :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->