4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

That was my original plan trying. I would be 14 DPO on 2/13.

I tested this morning. I couldn't control myself. My body took over :haha:

It was a BFN :cry:. Now I'm sad. I know people have gotten BFPs on 9 DPO, and now I feel like it's over for me.

confusion, I tested too! BFN! I do know it's early though. So no more testing until the 13th! That is a promise from me!

Yeah. I feel so stupid. One for testing early. Two for getting my hopes up so high.

I feel the opposite to what I did yesterday. I feel totally out for this cycle. It was my last chance to get a BFP before my first would-be-due-date. And now I have a strong feeling that it's over.

Someone get me off this roller coaster.

It's too early anyways! I got all bfns up until 14 dpo back in November. I was so discouraged too. When I finally got a bfp I didn't believe my eyes!

Is anyone else having alot of ewcm? Today is 8 dpo and I noticed alot today. Just wondering..

So how is everyone doing? any more signs yet ?!

Sorry Annasmommy - a lot of creamy CM but no EWCM here.

lsd - happier today because I resisted and didn't test. I find that keeping the hope alive makes for an easier tww :)

No more signs from me! Trying not to look for them! Though of course I can't help but feel soreness on my left side :haha:

Well.. today I did a cheapie. I got the faintest line possible. It looked like a shadow but on the walmart cheapies they are dark purple lines so I'm hopeful that it means I'll get a real bfp tomorrow or soon!

It's so faint I don't even think I can catch it on my camera or else I'd post it!

Can't wait for tomorrow!! FX for you!

I'm so scared to see a bfn now! Ugh my hopes are up which is exactly what I didn't want.

So, I still have the same signs, cramping and tender breasts. I have decided not to test until the 14th though. I'd rather have my hopes up until the witch shows than see a negative again!

lol so would I LSD. But unfortunately I teste tonight. And it was a BFN. Officially counting myself out. But I'll be around to root for you ladies!

Oh I'm so sorry but there is still hope! I'm still holding out! So hard as the night before last I woke up so sick at 3 am and was vomiting off and on till 9 am. It finally went away so I'm hoping this is a sign. It's def not the flu as I woke up today feeling a little off but not sick. My breasts are pretty tender as well. I want to test so bad but I'm goon to try and hold off till Thursday. I hate this feeling as I want to test with husband so bad but I would rather have the let down alone then see his face see another bfn. Is that bad?

I'm also going to wait until Thursday. I think it's just way too early to test and I didn't get a bfp until 14/15 dpo last time.
Fingers crossed and praying for all of us! :)

How about this idea! How about we all wait till 2/13 to test and it could be a great valentines day gift if its bfp!!!

I think that is a SUPER idea!! LOL! It seems we are all getting the itch to test early (myself included....8 DPO today) and it would just be much more fun that way! :)

I am getting sad though all at the same time (hopefully emotions, but not sure) had some symptoms last week that I thought were "promising" to get a BFP when testing this coming up weekend, but now went to having NO symptoms at all. Not sure what that means, hoping AF STAYS FAR AWAY!!!

Yeah its hard, we seem to notice EVERY single detail about our bodies in the TTW. ughhhh

Taquito I feel the same way. I felt like it was for sure bfp and then today I feel cramps like af is about to come at any moment. So discouraging. :/

AF like cramps I've heard are actually a great sign AM. I'm stalking for your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->