4 DPO testing on May 24th...Anyone want to wait it out together?

I usually Ovulate between cd 19 and cd 21, the last day of proper ewcm was cd 18, and I think I ovulated cd 19. I still had abit of ewcm on cd 19 but not as much so I would say the peak was cd 18 and I usually ovulate the day after a peak of ewcm. I think the lh surge happened overnight and I ovulated the following day which was cd 19. I'm gonna assume that until either I get more ewcm and test with opks, or til my af arrives/doesn't arrive.

The only dip I've heard of is implantation dip, but I've also heard that your temp can go down and even a temp below the cover line doesn't mean much. Its about the overall pattern not individual temps so I wouldn't worry about it. What does getting up and then going back to sleep and then having less than 3 hours sleep do to your temp? Does it go up or down? I got up at 3.30am to check on my son as his room was terribly hot and left the window open abit, but but then my son woke us at 5.30am so I didn't get my solid 3 hours, so todays isn't particular accurate. Should have done what you did and taken my temp at 3.30am and again at 5.30am.

Yes thats true, a bigger age gap doesn't mean they won't have a close relationship. My sister is 8 years younger than me but you wouldn't think so and we go shopping together etc. My friends older sister is 40 odd and her youngest is 28, so pretty big gap but they have a very close relationship and recently went away together so even the biggest gap doesn't mean they wont be close. I don't plan on a gap quite that big lol. I guess my problem isn't about the gap really, its more about my age, I've only just turned 35 this month, but I really dont want to be over 35 when I have another baby...so I need to hurry up!!! lol

I can't say I believe in god as such so I dont share your view, but at the same time I do think things happen for a reason. My son was born 1 year after my mum died, a year to the month, it was hard but also I feel like he was sent to us when we needed him the most. Having him has not only helped me but my Dad has found a new lease of life...he didn't want to live after she died. But my son and my niece (she was born 2 years to the month after my mums death) have made him so happy. I realise by saying he was sent to us means I believe in something, and I do, I believe that our loved ones go somewhere else...I have to believe it, I can't possibly believe that we die and thats it, that's too painful to contemplate. Sorry went abit off track there!

I'm doing ok today, I'm working all day, had to leave the house at 7.15am this morning to get my son to my Dads and then get to work for 8.30am. I'm very lucky though, I work from home alot and only go into the office twice a week, and the days I work from home coincide with my son going to preschool so managed to work my hours so I take him and pick him up. No real symptoms, boobs are so sore, still very gassy but thats about it...I do have ibs though so could be that playing up.

Still think you'll hold out til Saturday to test? xx

pichi- of course you are more than welcome to join us.....how long have you been ttc? Loads of babydust and luck for you!

this is our first month. i am so impatient! i will confess to already POAS haha but i got a horrible evap :dohh:

Hi Pichi, I get sooooo many evaps when I use cheapie tests, I get some really convincing lines, the last one I had was quite a thick line, even had a little colour to it, but it was definitely an evap as it only appeared after 10 minutes. Some people seem to get loads of evaps, I wonder if there is something in our pee that causes it. xx

well i used the IC's i have here for my last 2 as well (and my MC) and i haven't really had a problem with them. i know i must just have line eye haha! plus i am far too early... earliest bfp i have gotten was 8dpo

Pichi- Evaps suck....something to get our hopes up and then just let us fall down. I haven't had many evaps before but, I took my tests (previously) after I missed my period so that may have had something to do with it....you say 6/7dpo are you guessing b/c you didn't use OPK? I think OPK's can be confusing sometimes it is better to trust our body and ourselves, intuition, awareness, whatever you want to call it.

Cookie- Nothing wrong with not believing in God. I really was very unsure for quite some time. Never went to Church as children or anything or really every practiced much- jut always kinda wondered about all of the possibilities. When I had my m/c in 2010 I remember sitting in the ER with my Mom and my Hubby when doctor came in (after the ultrasound) and told me that they couldn't find a heartbeat... I was so upset and so pissed off and angry. I started screaming and crying my Mom was trying to calm me down. I said what the **** is this ******* ********how the **** could God do this to me? I am a good person, I care for everyone else before myself, and I would die for anyone even if I didn't know them. I have done everything to prepare for this baby and I would be such a good mommy, and God took this baby away from me. How could he do this to me- he let's crackheads have babies, and murderers, and horrible neglectful parents and he took this child from me instead of saving another child from a horrible life. I was so mad at God, or whoever controls our existence. I was so lost!

My mom couldn't calm me, nobody could say anything to make me feel better. I didn't have anyone to blame my m/c on except for God (or whoever was in charge). I came home so horribly fallen apart. My Dad lived with me at the time, and he just recently "found God" (I don't know what else to call it), he talked to me over and over about everything, he told me (knowing I wasn't a Godly person) to talk to God and ask him b/c there is no other way of ever finding out "why?" and maybe I would find an answer, maybe not. I thought he was ridiculous telling me that, after all if there was a God I blamed him for taking my baby away from me. I had nobody to give me answers, or really help me to feel better. I was really really low, I felt so broken. So as a result of feeling like I was at the very bottom I decided I had no where else to turn, so I opened the Bible that my Dad gave me years previously (1st time opened since he gave it to me). Even though I was still angry and pissed and wanted someone to blame, I said to God if you are for real and you really love me like they say you do then give me an answer, help me understand why you would take my baby away from me when I didn't deserve that, then I opened the bible, flipped through the pages, and suddenly just stopped on a page and started reading where my eyes directed me. I did this over and over for days (didn't really think it was helping as God didn't just talk to me and say hey here's your answer). Then suddenly even though I was still hurting in my heart for losing my baby, I suddenly found peace within myself. I found this peace after searching for an answer why I lost my child. I didn't get my answer but I felt extremely peaceful. I really never knew what peace was before in my life b/c I never experienced it before this and I felt like there had to be something stronger than me controlling the entire situation, and the only thing I could do at that point was to continue to have faith in something, so I chose God b/c I felt like he was really there for me, when I needed an answer he gave me the answer he thought I needed, which was peace within myself.

I found out I was pregnant with my daughter on the exact 1 year anniversary of my m/c with my 1st pregnancy. To me that was way too much of a coincidence to have not been planned and orchestrated by someone else (I wasn't even ttc)...I think my angel baby, and God both had alot to do with it. My pregnancy was amazing, no problems other than heartburn late into it, my delivery was not so perfect. Viv's heartbeat dropped, my blood pressure dropped, docs gave me meds but nothing helped- I was so terrified I was gonna loose my baby before I could give birth. I prayed for my angel baby to help me and after 38 mins of crazy chaos doctors couldn't do anything then all of the sudden everything changed and went back to normal- delivery was perfect... Daughter was so healthy as was I. Our hospitals require 1st times mommy's to stay at hospital for 48 hours. I was out of the hospital after 28 hours b/c everything was perfect. Since the day I brought my daughter home I have felt like I have the most amazing perfect little angel. I could not have special ordered a more perfect child. My daughter slept from day one for 12 hours straight, I never really had to wake in the middle of the night (other than to wake her to feed). I feel like I have the most amazing angel on earth but, I also feel like I have part of a piece of my heavenly angel baby inside of my Vivi. What makes me have faith and believe in everything, and what brings me peace is believing in my heart that even though I really wanted my baby here on earth I think she was meant to be an angel in order to help and protect and bring peace to other people in their times of need...just like somebody was there for me!
Ramble, ramble, ramble....I'm sorry- I'm so freaking emotional now:sad2:
Whatever could be wrong with me?

I don't know how much longer I can hold out from POAS....it is hard, even though I know way too early, I still just wanna see line #2 even if it's imaginary....lol (I think I need help). I've heard a little about implantation dip but I don't know what to believe. How do you not stress yourself over all these "symptoms"? It's so much easier not ttc and it just happening, why can't that just happen to all of us?

I understand not wanting to be older when you have more kids. There are lots of ladies in their 40's having children now. I would prefer to have another child while I'm near the age I am now but, I'm saying it is very possible. I couldn't imagine having been 15 and being pregnant having a child (like my mother did with her 1st) but again it's possible. Now I'm 32, and tired, and busy and worn out and I think God I need a kid now before I can't function anymore. But who knows I just think when it's supposed to happen it will happen, there is only so much I can do or control about it....so hopefully it happens.....soon b/c I need to POAS-LOL.

Seriously, I hope we all get our BFP's this month, that would be awesome!

Yeah my girls (as hubby would say) are killing me too today. I can't even count how many times I have had to pee today.

i was using OPKs but not temping this month as i said i would take it easy (lol! :rofl:) usually i get 2 days of +opks then on the day of a - i get my crossbars (when temping) so if i go by that i am just 6dpo... god this is hellish waiting!!

cookie i'm atheist - nothing wrong with that :)

Lady - The world would be a boring place if we all had the same views and beliefs. I do agree that some things do happen for a reason though.

Ttc is stressful, but you really do need to try and relax as much as possible, easier said than done though I know. I know I'm feeling relaxed now but it won't last.

I really want to test too but pointless so early, I think 8 dpo is the earliest. I get where you are coming from though, I think that's why I bought so many cheap tests, so I can test loads. I get terrible line eye and prone to evaps so I get my hopes up alot, still despite the disappointment I still want to test early. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Fx for you pichi!!!

Do either of you have a preference to gender or do you not mind? I want a girl but if we had another boy I'd be happy.

Xxx

i am not fussy as i am lucky enough to have one of each. i have a name for both boy and girl anyways :haha:

i got my bfp with my son at 8dpo... started seeing faints at 7dpo so i have my FX'd for the same happening again!

you guys are absolutely right nothing wrong with being anything, I completely agree with you. And your so right the world would be extremely boring if people were the same or had the same view points. I was just sharing my story and my point of view. I totally respect yours, or anybody's for that matter.

Pichi your right this wait is hellish. I having been having tons of creamy cm today (which is totally abnormal for me)...and all my other "symptoms" makes me feel like I am going crazy. If I don't get BFP I should consider being admitted...lol.

I think we are all glutens for punishment....

My preference would be a girl. I love having so many sisters. My biggest wish is no matter what it would be a happy and healthy baby no matter the gender. My Hubby wants a boy (except for when we babysit our nephews...lol)

Pichi- wow 7-8dpo is early I wish we could all get lines that early....

How have you ladies been feeling today?

Morning, my temp was even higher today, trouble is still don't know when I O'd due to so many missing temps, sorry I know I harp on about it, I guess I'm just frustrated with myself for giving up so easily on it just to find this cycle I really needed to know my temps. Oh well, could be worse, if my temps had dropped and stayed dropped my theory about ovulating would have been discarded so at least with these consistent high temps it backs up my theory that O has happened, not guarantee of course but feeling pretty confident.

Not feeling much of anything now, boobs aren't sore anymore, I have been getting some pelvic pain but it's not unusual as I have ibs. That's the trouble with having so many niggles from my ibs, when someone asks if I've had cramps I can't really say.

To be honest I don't put much stock in symptoms at this point, I've had lots of symptoms in the 2ww and its turned out to be nothing and when I was preggers with my son my symptoms only started after I missed my period. I'm sure I'll still symptom spot though lol.

How are you ladies doing today? I have a confession, I did test...got a nice indent but nothing else. Made sure I threw it in the bin before 10 mins was up so to not see an evap line. Silly me to test this early but I couldn't seen to resist, I've got another 30 odd tests so I don't need to worry about running out. :)

Xxx

you are so funny...i tested this morning also...lol- nothing! That was disappointing but it is kinda what I expected.

Sounds like your ibs is a pain in the stomach...I feel pretty good this morning. A little crampy in the stomach, boobs a little sore. My temp went down another 0.1 degree F last night- don't know what that's about.

Cookie- I think your right bout your temps going up and the probability that you did in fact O. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I've had a look at different charts on fertility friend just to see how mine compare to other peoples and they really do vary, some go up and up some go down and up some only slightly go up and then down and stay down but are above the cover line. I think as long as your temps stay above the cover line then thats what matters.

I really do hate all this waiting!

i got another evap and a +opk this morn... I am a poas-a-holic :haha:

Ok now I am kinda very nervous and kinda freaking. I went to the bathroom just a few minutes ago and I noticed some pink with one miniscule dot of actual blood on the toilet paper. I probably wouldn't be so worried and I most likely consider it an early pregnancy or implantation symptom but my sister just met up with AF yesterday, and it is unfortunate to wonder if I am following her cycle....

FF says my cycles are nearly 35 day cycles... I was having my cycle at the same time as her last month (so she has a regular 28 day cycle)...I can't help but wonder if this is AF or if it is implantation spotting...??? I am so confused. I normally don't have short cycles but, also having lived with 6 other woman I understand that our cycles tend to coincide for some reason or another at the same time... It is weird when you live with a bunch of women how AF tends to come at the same time for all, damn hormones.

What do you ladies think? I know it s perfect time for implantation but, I have no clue if it is implantation spotting or AF coming to break my heart. I really don't have AF cramping instead a dull pelvic pressure w/ slight cramping and bubble guts. I never get sore boobs, or any other symptoms from O -other than sometimes ovary pain if it releases on the left side- which I got both left and right ovary pain at O this time which were both a day apart, this was unusual for me but I never get anything prior to AF other than cramping sometimes a day before or the morning before AF knocks my door down.....Usually don't feel cramping from O time until AF shows....Oh my goodness this may be enough to drive me crazy. After I'm done catching up on work I am going to lay down and rest (since I have the priviledge of working at home)....

Damn evap lines, I got one too....

Here is a very interesting article....it didn't work for me today though!

https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/1999/06/11/28779.htm

I am still spotting lightly, I have no clue what is going on. I don't feel well. Gonna eat something and lay down as soon as I put Viv down for a nap....

That is an interesting article something new to learn everyday. Its a wonder any of us are even here.

I got an evap too (I said I threw it away, well I got it back out again lol) I get so many evaps but I still squint and hold the test to the light and get my hopes up when I see one. Stupid really.

Interesting, never knew that!

Well I'm glad you are both peeonastickholics, makes me feel better about how bad I am. :) xx

Babylove - have you tested yet?? Any symptoms??

My boobs feel sore again, not unusual for me in the 2ww though

Babylove - have you tested yet?? Any symptoms??

My boobs feel sore again, not unusual for me in the 2ww though

Not yet. I will wait until Saturday possibly sunday as we will be spending the day at the lake so I will know whether or not I can have a few drinks.....due forvaf om Monday the 26th. I just have my usual sore boobs and for whatever reason I cramp the entire 2 ww, started last cycle so nothing out of the ordinary......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->