4 DPO testing on May 24th...Anyone want to wait it out together?

Yes I have definately thought about that possibility but that would put me at a 28 day cycle (which would be very rare- shortest cycle I've had is 30 days). The other odd thing is CD 14 cervix was high and soft, then went to medium soft for a few days and went back up to high and soft from CD 20 until present CD 29. My cervix is always extremely low when AF is here. Plus nothing else fits, my temps are still high, the bleeding is so light compared to AF, and the pain is very minimal (usually I just have to curl up in bed b/c I can't do anything to get rid of the pain for the first 2 days). I don't know what to think. If this is AF then there is something going on with my hormones or body that may need adjusting....lol. I wish my periods normally felt like this (without the added stress)...Anyway I'm gonna eat something and watch my daughter play outside for a bit before her nap, at least that will take my mind away for a while.

What's the bleeding like now? Any lighter??

I lost 2 and a half lbs! Really pleased, so that's 28 and a half lbs in total.

I've been getting some slight pains/pinching on my left side, ovary area. Def not my ibs.

Xx

i had this today too! Sorta like a hot pokey feeling around my hips if that makes sense. Felt really sick today but that could be a bug

Cookie- Congrats on the weight loss and regulating your cycles, that's awesome. I am still bleeding but it is closer to spotting now. It doesn't seem like AF at all....I don't know though. I can only hope for the best...

How are you ladies feeling, any better?

I'm fine today although my temperature dropped dramatically this morning, almost as low as my pre O temps, if I had a cover line I reckon it would be below it.

Boobs ago hurt but not much else going on but then it's not even 7am. With the to drop I didn't think there was much point doing a test,

Soooooooooosoooooooooo tired, my son has a nasty cough, was up alot in the night, he's prone to wheezing and has had alot of hospital stays. Although he hasn't been to hospital in a while or had a wheeze, he still gets very nasty coughs. We do salt cave therapy so we are off there this afternoon.

How are you ladies today?? Xxx

Cookie- Congratulations on the weight loss!!!! That is awesome, especially now that it will help with your cycles and hopefully conceiving (if you haven't already). I would not look too much into your temp drop particularly since your sleep was interrupted last night. I hope your son feels better today!

I woke up this morning still light bleeding/ spotting so I thought to myself okay maybe this is AF, and it is just completely off and irregular compared to usual. The all of the sudden at 8:30am it stopped. I may see a tiny speckle when I wipe but next to nothing. Now I am extremely confused. The bleeding lasted for exactly 48 hours. I have never in my entire life had a 2 day period, so really I don't know what to think. Took an Hpt and still BFN. But then again I would only be 9DPO so I could very well expect it to be negative. I'm still holding on to hope until I really know better.

Fingers crossed for all of us....

That does sound strange, I'm sure if it was your af then you'd bleed longer. Let's hope it's implantation bleeding but on the heavy side.

You never know!!

Isn't this waiting agonising and omg doesn't it drag.

So tired today, currently sat in a salt cave (which is actually a salt room) with my son as it helps his breathing.

Xx

poas again, another bfn so i think i can count myself out u__u

Cookie- the wait, the confusion, and the slowing of time is for sure agonising as it seems to drag on and on....

I have never heard of a salt cave/ room...that is rather interesting. I hope your son feels better today hopefully the salt cave helps him to breathe better. Hopefully you can get some rest today too.....

Pichi- don't count yourself out until AF shows....how many dpo are you today? I will keep my fingers crossed for all of us ladies!

Thanks lady, he is much better today, only had to get up once in the night and minimal coughing this morning.

My temp has gone back up but not as high as it was but has gone up by a fair bit. Bfn this morning, got an evap line though. Not sure how long after I took the test as didn't look at the time when I did the test.

So tired again, been awake since 5am!! Still got some niggles/cramps and pressure, my boobs hurt...usually just my nipples but it's both boobs and nipples. Not much else going on.

How are you ladies?? Any symptoms? Anyone tested again??

My husband is taking me out next Friday, he's not telling me where and says I need to wear a dress or skirt, I hope I can make the evening even more special by showing him a positive test. Xx

Cookie- I am glad to hear your son is feeling better.

I'm doing well. No more bleeding/ spotting...Still have sore boobs, ridiculously bright blue veins ( I feel like my body is turning into a road map), no cramps. My temp went back up by 0.1 degree F this morning. I was constipated this morning (2nd time in my life, 1st was when I was on pain meds). Took another test this morning, I will call it BFN even though I swear I see a shadow but nothing clear, not even an evap line, can only see the shadow when held in certain angle (could be my head playing tricks). I actually feel pretty good today, and have extra energy for the last few days (which I would never have during AF) but, I did have loads of energy when I was preggo with my daughter. Like I said everything could be entirely in my head....I don't know what to think anymore!

Cookie that's awesome your man is gonna take you out next Friday, I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP to share with him while you guys are out enjoying each other....

That's the hard thing, it's so hard to know if these things are in our head but then how can we make physical things up?? I just don't get it. My boobs have not been this sore since I was first pregnant with my son, and I feel so so hopeful, but scared to get my hopes up because I don't want to get upset if my af arrives.

This afternoon I had afternoon tea at a old country manor, it was a hen party (think you call it bachelorette party) it was lovely. I was sat with all the girls from my postnatal group and it just made me yearn to be pregnant even more because they all have had baby number 2. Was a lovely afternoon though, I've never been for afternoon tea, would definitely do it again.

Definitely the hardest part of the 2ww, this point til af arrives...I don't think time could go slower!! Xxx

2ww is killer and it's not even 2 weeks for me!

i'm not sure if i am just going to stop testing and just wait until AF shows. I'm 10dpo today but yesterday i got a BFN so i think i will now wait until monday.

i know what you mean about seeing everyone with babies... makes me feel jealous sometimes :( and i already have 2!

I'm already regretting buying the IC's, I shouldn't have, instead should just wait for af to arrive and only buy tests if it doesn't. I've had more evaps, which then gets my hopes up that they aren't really evaps, but I've had loads in the past and its never been a bfp so I know it's silly to hope they could be anything else than a evap.

Pichi - I wish I could decide to do the same but I know I won't. If I don't get my bfp this cycle I think I will throw them all in the bin. Xx

i have a frer, a clearblue +, and about 3 IC's left :haha: i do need to get some more though because i POAS like it's going out of fashion.

I do too, 4 times today which is absolutely ridiculous. I'm addicted!!!

Bfn this morning - need to stop testing, it's doing my head in.

Absolutely shattered, my son decided 4.50am was a good time to get up and now he's being a terror probably because he is tired. I need to go back to bed.

Sorry I haven't been around for a few. I got a horrible cold and I stayed in bed all day long yesterday. I had a very minimal amount of spotting this morning but it was all old brown blood (actual spotting this time) so I don't know what to think. Got a BFN this morning...How are you ladies doing? I'm still hoping that we are going to get our BFP's.....

I hope you are feeling abit better lady! I got a bfn again this morning, was feeling quite optimistic but now I'm not hopeful at all. I think it's a defense thing, if I tell myself I won't get a bfp it won't hurt so much. I've sent myself crazy with all this testing so next cycle I plan to only buy a test when I'm late. All these bfn's have made me feel rubbish and when I feel bad I want to comfort eat, mainly chocolate. Plus here it's a bank holiday, and it's rainy and horrible so we are bored so that makes me want to eat chocolate too. Doesn't take much.

Strange about the spotting, ever had it like this before??

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->