4 DPO testing on May 24th...Anyone want to wait it out together?

I think you quickly realise you can every symptom going but af will arrive, so symptoms or no symptoms it doesn't mean much.

Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks fingers crossed for you too. You would think I would know by now I have been pregnant 3 times and cant remember anything lol

I've had 2 pregnancies, first no symptoms at all and lost it, and second didn't notice symptoms til after my af was due, we weren't trying so it was only when I had a week of cramps and googled cramps but no period that I realised pregnancy was a possibility. Also had really sore boobs, much worse than the sore boobs I get in the 2ww, but that was it til I was 6 weeks and the nausea kicked in. X

Tested again this morning and a bfn, not even an evap. Not sure what's going on when I feel disappointed about not getting an evap!!! lol Crazy lady!

How's everyone doing today?

xx

i also tested today... 8dpo and a bfn. Cramping and af is due on Monday. I feel out.

Cramping doesn't mean you are out...positive thinking and all that. There's still time to get that bfp. xx

oh i hope so but i just have a horrible feeling. I got a bfp with my daughter 12dpo i think it was and with Ds i was 8dpo... Think that's why i feel bleh as i got super early bfp with him

Yeh that's understandable, because you got an bfp with your son you are going to expect it that early but don't forget you got it at 12 dpo with your daughter so it shows how it varies.

How long did it take you to conceive your children?

2nd cycle with pixie, 1st cycle with my mc and 2nd cycle with my son so i guess i should expect next month haha

Wow doesn't seem to take you long so yeh hopefully you will conceive quickly this time. With my mc and my son I conceived without trying, but then last year I was trying for 6 months and didn't conceive...but I had gained weight and with having PCOS its one of the worst things you can do. I've lost almost 2 stone (hoping at weigh in this evening I will get my 2 stone finally) and my cycles appear to be regular so I'm hoping I'll have a better chance now. I'm 35 so I want to conceive this year, plus I dont want the gap between my son and a new baby to be too big, going to be 4 years at the least.

x

weight loss really helped my cycles. Before having my son my cycles had crept up to an average of 38 days ; after loosing 3 stone after his birth i am now on a 28 cycle :)

fx'd i fall quick but i know it is just luck of the draw. Fx'd for everyone!

Yeh weightloss is the reason I have my son, I'm 1 stone away from the weight I was when I fell pregnant with him, but my cycles are back to the length they were when I conceived him. Am going to keep on losing as I know it will give me the best possible chance.

Lets hope we all get bfps this time round, perhaps unlikely but you've got to have hope!!! :)

I just read 'a womans fertility decreases rapidly after 35 due to egg quality' now that's just wonderful...I'm 35!!

I have recently heard that research is showing in some that it starts at 30...

Any symptoms? If so what?

Mine are:

Sore breasts/nipples and occasional stabbing pains
Feeling really thirsty and mouth is dry
Gassy
Increase of cervical fluid, its quite creamy (usually dry at this point)

I'm bored at work so I've been googling my symptoms lol

Hi ladies...Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday. I got really moody and sad about this bleeding crap going on. Really I have no clue what's happening. At first I thought IB, then I thought uh oh it's dark red and heavier than spotting, so I thought maybe AF. Then I spent some time reading and learned that IB can be bright red and it can be heavy.....I don't feel like this is AF but it worries me could it possibly be m/c or chemical? I tried to rest yesterday but, it's impossible when you are stressed. My temp went back up today by 0.1 degrees F, don't know what if anything it actually means. I took Hpt and got BFN. This bleeding is way early for AF, and it really doesn't feel much like AF. My normal AF starts light for a few hours gets really heavy for 5+ days and then gets lighter slighty before gone. This started as spotting (which I don't really spot). This wasn't apparent first thing in the morning either not until a few hours after I was up. Usually AF starts at night so I wake up to a bright new day. Also, usually before AF I get AF crampy in my abdomen and my back for atleast a few days before AF comes knocking. But the cramps I had leading up to this bleeding are different than my usual really crappy feeling AF cramps, and even now if this is AF it would be considered the kindest visit I have experienced with her. My AF cramps on a scale of 1 to 10 would usually be a 7 or 8 and these cramps I feel now are more like a 2 or 3. Same with the amount of bleeding (same scale comparison). It is more apparent when I wipe. I wore 1 pad all day yesterday from the time the bleeding started until when I woke this morning (21 hrs) and I had a minimal amount of blood compared to what I would normally expect, normally I would have to wear 2-3 pads the first day of AF. And 4-6 the following days....

The confusion comes in b/c of so many reasons. I had +OPK on CD 14, then I had + OPK on CD 20 and almost +OPK on CD 21, 22, 23, and 24....Also I had bleeding in my first pregnancy at 5 wks 5 days which ended in m/c (I knew I was preggo b/c I had +Hcg). My second pregnancy I bled heavily at 8-9 weeks (I was so terrified I was going to m/c), doctors told me it was IB (after ultrasound was fine and HB detected) but I knew better b/c it was way too late for IB, regardless the bleeding lasted for a few days and my daughter was fine and born perfect at 41 weeks. Also, the bleeding consistency and color is similar to AF but the cramps, the flow, and the other symptoms are not consistent. I am so nauseated right now. I never get any symptoms with AF other than really bad cramps and really heavy bleeding. My boobs are still tender (never had that until I delivered my daughter and my milk came in...I have a smaller chest and I never really get much tenderness) other than the tender breasts they feel full and my veins are so freaking blue (not only in my breasts also, hands, arms, feet, and pelvis area). I have a headache and heartburn too. Heartburn was the only symptom I ever had in my whole pregnancy with my daughter and I didn't get that until about 7 months....

I don't know what to think....I am so confused!

I am going to keep testing until I know for sure if it is AF or IB. After I figure out what is going on I will make an appointment with my OBGYN.

Maybe it is IB, I guess all you can do is wait and see. So it's stopped now? The fact that it hasn't continued and got heavier doesn't sound like your af.

I am having the most boring afternoon at work, we have barely any work on, the air con is blasting out so I'm frozen, I'm constantly drinking water because I'm so thirst but my thirst just doesn't quench. I wonder if I'm getting a cold...hope not. And I have a really painful mouth ulcer on the inside of my bottom lip, its very ouchy. Oh and I'm starving but I have no food and the afternoon is dragging like you wouldn't believe. 35 minutes left and I can go home, but I can't eat as I have weigh in and I dont want it to make me weigh more...lol I never eat before so I can't now and I have to go home and get light clothes on.

Try not to stress out lady, I know its easier said than done...it will happen for you, you have to believe that. xxx

No I am still bleeding but it seems like it is getting lighter now.

Thank you that really makes me feel alot better, I really do appreciate it.

Good luck with your weigh in later on. I hope you can eat soon enough.

Might try and eat something light that won't weigh me down lol. Thank you, hopefully will lose at least a couple of lbs.

Have you thought about the possibility that you could have ovulated after your cd 14 positive opk? I'm not saying you did, but if you did then when would your af have been due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->