4 DPO testing on May 24th...Anyone want to wait it out together?

I have never spotted a day in my life, not even before AF. I always get hit broadsided with AF full force until she leaves. I have not even had my usual AF cramping in any manner what so ever at all this month. The spotting this morning was exactly that, spotting, nothing more, it only lasted the first time I went to the bathroom, no more.... I was very hopeful until BFN this morning....I can definately relate to the anguish caused by testing and getting BFN's.

It is Memorial Day here so I have to run to the store and get some stuff for a cook out with the family later (no fun when you are ill and have a temp of 101.7, particularly when it is almost 90 degrees F outside). I will hang with the fam and try to rest in between.

How many DPO are you today? I am 12 DPO, I'm hoping for a late BFP!!! Fingers crossed.

I'm either 11 or 12 dpo, so expecting af Thursday or Friday.

Hope you enjoy your day, despite feeling poorly.

I just don't understand why my boobs are so painful, I'll be really annoyed if I'm not pregnant!! Lol

Bfn's really do get you down, it's fine at first but as you get closer to af arriving and still getting bfn's it really does get to you.

Xx

Well I think I'm 13 dpo today, there's a chance I could be 12 dpo but I think 13. Temp went down today and I feel pretty cold so I think I'm out. Af should arrive on Thursday. I'm done with testing, will only test if I get to Saturday with no af...Well maybe Friday as going out so would want to know if I can have a couple of drinks.

How's everyone else doing??

I'm really not going to test early next cycle, I just ended up feeling down cos of seeing so many bfn's...which led to me eating things I shouldn't which isn't good for my diet.

Xx

af got me, just as expected. Feeling hopeful this cycle though :)

Ah sorry to hear that pichi, fx that this next cycle is your cycle.

I reckon I'll be joining you soon, but its ok...its my first cycle back ttc so I would never have expected to fall so soon.

I'm definitelly going to try and take it more easy, getting stressed is not good.

Have either of you heard of eating pineapple core to help implantation? I think I'm going to try it next cycle, you start eating it the day after ovulation.

Pichi- I am sorry to hear that the witch got to you. I will keep my fingers crossed that next cycle you will get your BFP.

I am 13DPO today (possibly) and I should be expecting AF Thursday or Friday as well but, I have absolutely none of my normal pre AF cramping and feeling yucky (other than this crappy cold/ flu- don't even know what I got)... Tested this morning only to see BFN which is definately a downer, so I think I am in the same boat no more testing until Friday or Saturday, and next month if I don't get BFP soon then I will not test until after AF is expected in order to avoid the unecessary added stress. My BBT temp was dramatically up the last few days but I've also had a fever off and on (took tylenol to break fever when it was 102)...

Let me know how things are going Cookie, I may not be around too much today b/c my father-in-law was rushed to ER yesterday during my Memorial Day party I had to call ambulance and medics b/c of him passing out vomitting and loosing continence, I am waiting on test results so I may be up at the hospital part of today or helping my mother-in-law...

Fingers still crossed for both of us, and I am spreading baby dust once again!

Oh I hope your father in law is ok, that must have been scary.

Not much to report with me, few niggles so could be my body getting ready to have a period. My boobs still hurt a lot but definitely eased off abit.

I've got 2 cheapie tests left and 1 shop bought test left, once I get to next cycle I don't plan to have any tests at all...I have no self control so its best that I don't have tests in the house because I've been through a ridiculous amount of tests, some days testing 4 times. Absolutely ridiculous.

According to a psychic reading I had recently next cycle I will conceive...there was a limited off of free ttc readings so went for it. I know its likely a load of rubbish, had one off someone else last year and that didn't come true. Still I hope it comes true.

Hubby seems to think its a good thing that I haven't conceived this month as would mean the baby would be born in Jan and with our sons, niece's and hubby's birthday in November and obviously Christmas in December, Jan we tend to be abit skint. I see his point but I just want to get pregnant now and I don't care when it means baby would be born.

xx

it was my first cycle ttc too so it would have been magic haha

Yes it was scary. Actually this was the 2nd party I had at my house in 4 years where I had to call an ambulance. First thing I said to everyone- NO MORE PARTIES AT MY HOUSE! Father-in-law was released tests were all clear they think it was a new medication he started taking....(I hope so) He will follow-up with his regular doctor.

You make me laugh with your OCD towards testing. I think most ladies TTC are the same way. Test as many times as possible until they finally get that BFP.

I have one cheapie test left and I am hoping to avoid having to buy anymore, so that means I cannot POAS tomorrow. I am already having issues with that just thinking about it. I will probably send hubby to Walmart for a few more cheap tests. Yes TTC does get expensive when you have to buy all the stuff that goes along with it.

I am still very sick today. My daughter and hubby only had it for 1-2 days, I've had the same thing for going on 5 days...I can only hope that my immune system is compromised due to hopefully being pregnant. Yes I am still hopeful. Same symptoms throughout the 2ww.

My daughter's bday is in January also, so even though 2 bdays after holidays would not be so wonderful, I would save loads of money for baby clothes since I already have so much for that same time frame.

You never know that pyschic could be right....I have my fingers crossed no matter what...

Glad to hear your father in law is ok.

My temp went down again today so I'm pretty sure I'm out, af should arrive tomorrow or Friday.

I'm not going to bother testing, I think I've got 2 cheap tests left and 1 shop bought one, might save them for next cycle. With the second temp drop in 2 days I just don't see the point of testing.

So tired, my son doesn't sleep past 5.30am...he's off to stay with his grandparents for 2 nights from tomorrow, have to work Friday but will definitely have a lay in Saturday. He's a real pain in the bum at the moment, tired cos he gets up so early (he didn't fall asleep til gone 8.30pm) so now he's a little grump. My mood isn't much better because of lack of sleep too. Off to the office today though and he's going to my dads so I'll get some peace and quiet.

Fx for you lady and hope you feel better soon xx

It is so hard to tell based on my temps b/c I have had a fever for the last 3 days, so I don't know what to think as my morning temps have been rather high. My cervix has been high and soft since I o'd even the times i bled/ spotted, none of my other cycle was like that (you could see the difference/ changes all over the beginning of my cycle, and after O nothing really changed as far as my CP. I find it odd b/c last AF it was so low, I actually made appt w/ OB b/c it felt really low I was worried I might have had pelvic organ prolapse.

Don't count yourself out until AF arrives...! And even if she does you should be so busy Friday enjoying yourself and your husband that it shouldn't even affect you too much. Enjoy your time with your man, and like my daughter would say just keep trying....

My daughter was ridiculous last night too, after two and half hours of crying, reading 5 storys, and 6 trips to the potty, 3 drinks of water (since she was so busy crying), and countless other attempts I finally let my daughter sleep with me in my bed at 10pm, which she did not fall asleep till after 11pm. She is not normally like that....so I am pretty worn out today too, on top of still being sick (but feeling about 70% better).

By the way I forgot to answer you about the pineapple core. I read that you should cut an entire pineapple into 5ish slices and eat one slice from 1DPO- 5DPO and it supposedly helps with implantation as I think it makes the uterus stronger. I am not sure how true or credible this is but, I would say if it isn't going to hurt you then go ahead and try, why not? I didn't hear about it until 5DPO so I was bummed I wasn't able to try it.

Yeh I think trying the pineapple core won't hurt so definitely will try it.

I've been having some cramping and increased cm so when I got home I did a test, bfn of course!!! I think I'm 13 dpo so tomorrow af should arrive.

Sounds like you have some promising signs, fx you get your bfp.

Wow your daughter really did go to sleep late, they certainly like to try our patience. My boy had a fever this afternoon, he was being looked after by my dad so didn't find out til I went to pick him up after work. Luckily with medicine it quickly went down and had stayed down. Was abit concerned about his breathing as seemed particularly heavy but he's asleep now and seems ok. His grandparents are picking him in the morning, hopefully he will be ok to go.

Yes true, I have our night out to look forward to. My hubby has booked us a table, apparently I need to dress up but I have no idea where we are going...it's a surprise. When I tell people they ask what the occasion is, but there is no occasion...my hubby isn't usually romantic, so it's nice that he's really trying. To be honest it's taken us a little while to get on the same page, I wanted another baby but for a long time he didn't, we tried for a while but I knew he was going along with it to keep me happy but now he does want another child and our relationship has really improved.

Really hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than being sick.

When do you next plan to test???

I went to the store today and got a FRER which I accidentally got the pckg that comes with one regular POAS and another one of the FR digital (GOLD). I have read a ton of bad reviews on their digital giving false positives so I am aggravated that what I thought was a regular 2nd FRER (POAS) is actually one of their digitals. I have been holding my pee since 11am so I am going to test here shortly. I am stressed though b/c I don't want to see another BFN....I have no signs of AF, and if my spotting was AF then their is definately something not so normal going on with my body (if I am not BFP). I feel like my hope is dwindling since I am supposedly 14DPO in my head I think if I am preggo shouldn't I be testing positive by now? I know some people have late implantation. With me I have no clue when implantation would have been since I spotted at 7DPO, 8DPO, and 12DPO, so I suppose it could have been the later but, damn I don't wanna be at 16 or 20 DPO before getting a BFP I'm afraid I may give up testing before then b/c I can't deal with the disappointment, and I am confused...Should I start testing with OPK's to see if I will be ovulating sooner or later or what, continue hcg testing?

This uncertainty sucks I tell you.

That is great that your man wants to surprise you and take you out (particularly if it is something unusual for him), at least he is showing an effort and more importantly at least you feel as if you are on the same page now- that will only make your relationship stronger. I wish you both the best and I hope you get a BFP soon....

I am going to test here soon, I can no longer hold this or I will explode.

I'm out, af has arrived!!! It's ok though, I'm looking at the positive, it means I ovulated when I thought I did and my cycle was one day shorter this month, so 33 days, which I think is the shortest its ever been so I'm pretty happy. I'm hoping next cycle it will be even shorter, even by a day would be fab. With having pcos its just good to have a almost normal cycle so I'm in a good place.

Did you test? How long would you say the bleeding lasted? Doesn't sound like a normal period.

Hope you get answers soon. I was happy to see my period, I knew I wasn't pregnant after so many bfns so I was glad to be put out of my misery and start on a new cycle.

xxx

Cookie- I am glad you are dealing with the witch well. I know exactly what you mean by being put out of misery. I got BFN last night and it was so depressing. I don't think I'm going to test again b/c it breaks my heart not knowing what is going on with my body. I bled/ spotted for 1 1/2 days which didn't even cover 1 pad, and then I spotted almost a week later which only lasted 2-3 wipes. None of that is normal for me. I would like to either know BFP or get AF so I'm not so freaking confused. Nothing today as far as AF....I think I will start checking with OPK's next week to see if and when I ovulate (if ever) in case the spotting/ bleeding was some crappy version of AF. Enjoy your time with your hubby. And lots of luck and baby dust your way!

Nothing still sitting here as confused as I have been for the entire tww....Still AF has not showed and I have not tested as I do not want to see another BFN... I plan on waiting til at least next week if I do test again.
I will for sure let you know as soon as I know anything!

Hope you had a wonderful time with your hubby Friday!

Hip hip hooray I found out why my temps and cycles were not normal, and why I had erratic spotting/ bleeding. I was surprised to learn by accident the other day that I am very pregnant...Thank you ladies for trying to help me and point me in the right direction.....

Oh wow congratulations!!! How far along are you? Great news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->