4 Ladies Makin' Babies!

Everyone is so quiet today. Gosh.

So. Here's a question, that I've been wondering regards, what CD/album could you not live with out?
Music says so much about personality

Yeah sorry, work was making me WORK today.

Ummmm shoot.. well okay. The one album I would feel REALLY sad about if I could never hear it again would be U2's Joshua Tree. Hands down one of the best albums of all time.

My guilty pleasure is Collective Soul's greatest hits (7even Year Itch).. argh I'm such a nerd.

Otherwise doing fine. Eating two smoked sausages because really, it's raining frozen ice pellets, and we have no groceries, and I'm NOT going back out there. Glad to hear you ladies are well!

@Snackimals: no coffee = death sentence. You're nuts.

@tx: that is EXACTLY what I would do in the hypothetical superhero scenario.. :haha:

@Lilly: yayyy for vacation! I always hate the packing part, I feel like I forget something no matter how careful I am.
I am the only person I know who knows who Collective Soul is... :growlmad:
High five!

I went to U2's Elevation Tour... what a great show! Wow. 'Bloody Sunday' always gets me.

I find it hilarious, although I am sort of angry at the kid for wasting an opportunity for a perfectly good nap... :growlmad:

He's doing some sort of weird trust-fall/pilates combo.. haha.. what a weird kid.

And yeah, I agree - naps are fabulous. As evidenced by today'sxoJane article about napping. Love xoJane. Love naps. Don't love kids who miss their naps (often straight-up hellions which then melt down into a screaming pool of frustrated exhaustion).

I might nap RIGHT NOW.

Why is everyone napping but me!? :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
It's 3:30, at work... nap is nowhere in sight.
What time is it for you guys? :shrug:

Neil Diamond? Dang, you are from Texas :gun: I'll grant you he does have a wonderful voice... Johny Cash? Luv it! :bunny:

You find me someone who DOESN'T sing along when Sweet Caroline is on the radio - then you will have found a communist spy who secretly hates America. Just sayin'.

It's 5:30 here. I tried to nap again in my car at lunch, but I guess I wasn't as tired as yesterday. I only got in about 5 minutes. I'm ready to crash!

Neil Diamond? Dang, you are from Texas :gun: I'll grant you he does have a wonderful voice... Johny Cash? Luv it! :bunny:

You find me someone who DOESN'T sing along when Sweet Caroline is on the radio - then you will have found a communist spy who secretly hates America. Just sayin'.

I am a communist spy who secretly hates America. :haha:
I'm sure I know what song that is, but it doesn't come to mind. All I think is 'Coming to America'... But that's probably from watching Born in East L.A. hahaha. I'm dreadful at American culture. I dunno why really.

Everyone is so quiet today. Gosh.

So. Here's a question, that I've been wondering regards, what CD/album could you not live with out?
Music says so much about personality

I've actually been working today...it's rare but it has to happen lol. And now is the time because I find I am less productive as we get closer to pos OPKs and I start getting the googles.

Yes, I am the Queen of naps :sleep: That kid is cute. Don't know wth he was doing though...kids are weird. Can't wait to have my own little weirdo.

I guess I am officially in a committed relationship - OH added me to his Costco card ooooooooooh lol

I guess I am officially in a committed relationship - OH added me to his Costco card ooooooooooh lol

A shared Costco card is TRUE LOVE. What's your favourite thing at Costco? I like the giant packs of gum that last like half a year.

We joke that our mortgage is more complicated to get out of than our marriage, so we better not split up. It's true, mortgage paperwork > divorce paperwork any day.

Ugh.. the rain/freezing rain/wind mix outside is *terrible*.. I am cuddled up under TWO blankets.. maybe DH will bring me a cup of tea. I am obviously 87 years old.

EDIT: sorry, missed the question.. it's 7:08pm, EST here. You guys are on.. PST (Snack), central or mountain? (tx) and Lilly, I have no freaking clue what time it is where you are lol :)

Hee hee it's 230 here, we are 2 hrs behind Cali right now.

My fav thing at Costco...hmmmm...free samples? lol

Edit: and when everyone else does daylight savings, we don't. So this spring Cali will be 3 hrs ahead of us.

Costco!?? Where!?
Man, I feel kinda guilty now. I have never even thought of adding my man to the Costco card. Yikes.

My fav: frozen yogurt from the food court, while I'm still shopping around. Next, the dried mango, and third, the big pack of Chobani. I'm a sucker for yogurt, most evidently. I'll take it in any format. :munch::lolly:

Fun Costco story (okay not fun but you guys will laugh):

So my girlfriend got her flowers from Costco when she got married. The day before, we (not even bridesmaids, p.s.) go pick up her flowers and we think okay cool, they'll be bouquets and whatnot. OH NO. We pick up three BUCKETS of roses. And these roses are not prepped - they come tightly wrapped in cardboard with thorns on, fully NOT how they needed to be. Bride goes to us "So, you guys will help with the flowers, right?" Note that "helping" involved (on the day before the wedding):

- pulling apart all the cardboard/staples that held the flowers in bunches
- de-thorning the roses (with fresh manicures, btw)
- wiring and taping the stems with floral tape
- arranging the roses into pleasing bouquets/corsages/boutonnieres
- pinning everything (bouquets, pins for boutonniers, corsages, etc).

One of my friends was pregnant and she passed out while we were ribbon-wrapping the end of the bride's bouquet. She goes to me "grabtheflowersgrabtheflowersGRABTHEM" which I did, not understanding, until she crumpled to the ground unconscious.

OH then on the day of, we got to transport everything to the hall

AND we got to help decorate!

Did I mention this friend is cheap, and not very well organized? It was terrible.

So the other Costco part: she sends us the morning of the wedding to pick up rose petals, loose in bags, that apparently Costco will sell. What Costco did NOT tell her was that you sometimes get these bags of petals, and sometimes not, depends. That day there were almost none to be had. So we go on a mad dash around town, frantically searching for petals, and all the florists laugh at us because it's July and don't you know you need to ORDER THOSE AHEAD OF TIME STUPID GIRLS?

Terrible. Never again. :nope:

I was gonna say... Think she might get bumped to "acquaintance" for that one. Sheesh.

I am late to the conversation, but I love everything about Costco. We got Bailey's favorite dog bed there, and this disgusting-smelling duck jerky he loves. OH likes getting langostinos (those tiny fake lobster things). In the fall they sometimes have these faux-wool blankets that I love.

:coffee: Hip hip Hurray! Coffee!

Good day ladies.

Looks like a slow start day for everyone! I got to work about 45min ago. However, I am running out for an early lunch in about an hour. I have to exchange some bra I got Vic's Secret. Wth..., their sizing is insane. I refuse to go bigger than a C cup. Maybe I should try a 36C, again :wacko: Although, if anything, I'm slimmer 'around'.

So. Last night my man had a friend over, a friend that recently did his first tattoo. I dunno how I did it, in Spanish there's a saying "You pulled that one out of your sleeve" (not sure if this is reference to magic, or poker. but, you get the picture). I had a small amount of left-over mole, and some soyrizo in the fridge. I made mole gorditas, and soyrizo w/potatoes gorditas. I had avocado salsa already, pulled out some Mexican sour cream and fried my hand made corn gorditas. Done and Done. Absolute success.
-My man made his awesome limenade with fresh spearmint... Ahhhh. Clearly last night food is still on my mind :munch::toothpick:

TTC updates: Tested this morning. I think I was right, and so was Texas. I am apparently ovulating earlier this cycle. I got a slight positive! (However, I did forget to check on the results after 5 min! Dunno how much that changes the results.)

It's major BD Party the next 48 hours!!! :sex::sex::sex:

Also, good God! The cough syrup BLEW MY MIND. I thought I cracked an egg down there!
My man was like :shock:\\:D/:shock:=D>
And so you know, I told him 'it was cough syrup' and he also was like :shock: 'You put that IN there?!'

Hahaha, that's funny! Yeah, the Mucinex really seemed to work for me in that department. Good luck girlie! Sounds like a good sign!

@Thayet
Regards your Fun Costco Story:

Umm, YEAH, 1) you are an insanely GREAT friend and 2) your homegirl is a cheapo. Wow. That's really stretching it thin for me. We were very 'savvy' with spending on the weddings... since we had two. But, I would have never made that anyone elses problem.
You are a keeper!

She's a giant flake, and I've come to accept that.

@Snackimals: You've convinced me to try the cough syrup next time! How much in advance of BD do you take it?

EDIT: you have also made me want Mexican food right now. THANKS.

@tx: is it the dog bed with cedar in it? We bought Molly one and she ripped it apart in like three minutes. It smelled great though (and made her smell like cedar which is awesome)

@Lilly: WHERE IS YOU?

AFM, not much is new. Work kicked my ass (again) and I had a donut AND fast food lunch (albeit a salad) because I didn't have time for anything else. But mmm that donut was delish. Trying not to obsess over testing, and convince myself that I am surely out this cycle. :dohh:

I took it right when I got home, between 5-5:15, BD was just about an hour later. Nothing fancy either, I was telling Lilly that is was just plain ol' genereic store brand called 'Tussin' from the drug store, straight Guaifenesin. Just one full adult dose.

Regards your testing, you havent convinced ME that you are out this cycle, so... I dare you to CONVINCE ME! You wont! Test Thayet, you wont! (heehehee) I really am treating this like any other possibility. We all await your results =)

-also, I'm jealous you guys get to have cedar beds for your fur-luvs... My cat hates everything. Pretty much just our blankets do the trick. And literally, our blankets, they have to smell like us.

--and, I promise to make you some food if and ever I get the chance!

:hi: ME TOO! I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD! :hi:

@thayet - It was the one that looks like a couch. Bailey was 8 years old before he stopped tearing his beds apart. (Why do they *do* that?)

I also did the Mucinex 1 hr before BD. It helps to drink lots of water.

I am not convinced you're out, though.

Pizza is so good. And so bad for you.

I should be doing a spreadsheet for work but I don't waaaaannnnnnaa. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back