4 or 5 dpo dizyness or vertigo??

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
So I woke up today and was very in easy on my feet only way to describe it, the morning after you have had one to many and are still unsteady on your feet.. very light headed and feeling sick with the motion. I never suffered with vertigo so not sure if it is this or very early symptom of :baby:

Okay so this could be a progesterone surge which would be a great indicitation of pregnancy! Two cycles ago I was supplementing with topical progesterone and was very generous with it. Only a few days later I woke up with such severe vertigo that I started blacking out! It got so bad that eventually by late evening my husband had to take me to the ER because we weren’t sure if it was an ectopic pregnancy. Turned out I wasn’t pregnant after all and it was all progesterone. I stopped the Prg and it all went away. Whew!

Okay so this could be a progesterone surge which would be a great indicitation of pregnancy! Two cycles ago I was supplementing with topical progesterone and was very generous with it. Only a few days later I woke up with such severe vertigo that I started blacking out! It got so bad that eventually by late evening my husband had to take me to the ER because we weren’t sure if it was an ectopic pregnancy. Turned out I wasn’t pregnant after all and it was all progesterone. I stopped the Prg and it all went away. Whew!

Thanks, i haven't had it again thankfully.. got my bfp last wed.. so may had something to do with implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->