4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

Just outside Dereham.

Ive been having investigations since April, and been waiting for an op since september. They messed me about and swapped consultants half way through.

Em xxx

Wow, it really is crazy how much has to be just right in order for you to end up PG!! Makes you wonder how some ppl end up pg by mistake!

Let's just keep up the positivity and hope for good things in the near future :D

These cramps are killing me. They were so slight this morning but have gotten worse and worse through the day. I'm not sure if it's a symptom (I know I want it to be!) or if I had too much Split-pea and Ham soup and now I'm having digestive issues! Haha! :haha:

Oh well, wait and see!! So nice having ladies who are in a similar position to share with!

Lol Im the same Plastikpony, always wondering if Im having symptoms or too much to eat!! lol
Em xxx

That is so funny you girls said tht, I just got home for work & had some dinner & my mild cramps are getting worse & I was wondering if it was the food. Probably was actually. Damn haha!! xxxx

Well for the last hour I have been having indigestion which is very unusual along with a stinging pulling feeling right above my pubic bone, very strong. Hope it is a good sign & not my body playing tricks.
Keep me updated with your symptoms ladies & I agree, it's nice to have others to wait it out with :) I truely hope this is a lucky thread for all of us xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please read my thread in 2ww "Advice Please"

New ?? symptom maybe not!! What do you think?

Em xxx

Wow this is great. We can go through this hellish nightmare together. I guess I have 10 days until AF is due; Thanksgiving! How thankful I would be if instead of AF I got a BFP!! :flower:

I have no symptoms. I got the AF pimple like usual. Soon I will get the AF sore boobs.

I also can't distinguish between thinking there's a tugging feeling in the uterus area or the food I ate! That just happened the other day!! :dohh:

We are so much alike. Thanks for the thread. :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I feel like my uterus is really heavy tonight... its probs too much comfort eating!!

Em xxx

Good morning ladies!!

How is everyone feeling today? I am 5 dpo today, wow, talk about the days dragging by!! I had cramps yesterday on and off all day, but they got so much worse when I left work and stayed like that for about 2 or 3 hours. I still don't feel completely normal but the cramps have definately subsided.

This morning when I woke up I felt a bit off, slightly nauseous (but I'm so scared that I'm 'imagining myself pregnant'). I also feel really bloated and (TMI) quite gassy. I'm not sure if the cramps are something happening or just my stomache acting up.

I've started writing down the 'symptoms' that I've been feeling so that if AF catches me this month I'll have something to compare to next month when we try again. At the moment I don't know if my body usually does these things because I've never really monitored it before since this is my first month TTC.

Let me know how you ladies are today!

Morning! I'm 4-5 dpo.
So far today I still have a heavy 'uterus' feeling. Not so much cramps as yesterday.
Back ache and my BB's are getting more sore.
I did consider myself gassy yesterday but I don't think it was anything that unusual.

I'm mostly going to be spending today trying not to think about it all as I'm going to be a fruit loop by the end of the week!

Good morning lovely ladies!!

Sounds like some good symptoms going on here!

PositiveUS – I am glad I started this thread too, we are all in a similar situation so we can try to keep each other sane!

Emily – I know what you mean about comfort eating, I am trying to be healthy but pigged out on mash potatoe ( my favourite) then got full up really quickly which is unlike me!

Plastikpony – I too get scared that I’m imagining myself pregnant, but I can’t help feeling my time is soon. Hoping it’s not just in my head!! Writing down symptoms is a good idea so you can compare month on month, I have done it each month more or less.

Witchywoo – Yep easier said than done when it comes to not thinking about it haha!! Sounds good about the sore back & bb’s though.

Right – for me the indigestion has died down, that was very odd last night, I never get it & it came on the same time as the strong sharp pulling feeling above my pubic bone, I tried not to get excited but I couldn’t help it. Today though all things seem to have died down :(

So when is everyone testing? I think I will start Friday (8/9dpo) which is way too early really but I have 28 HPTs & I really wanna know by Saturday for OH’s birthday
xxxx

Morning ladies!

No idea whats going on this morning. Negative opk, and pale pinky/orangy cm.

Totally clueless, but dont think this is our month!

Em xxx

Morning ladies!

Em xxx

Emily - you never know, that could be implantation bleeding!! xxx

Morning ladies!

Em xxx

Don't give up Em!! Just take a deep breath and keep on cruising. It'll happen when it happens! Try to keep positive hun.xx

@honeysuede I haven't even thought about testing yet. I have an test in my car for some odd reason, from way back in the day when we weren't trying and had a scare. I'm thinking of just holding off until AF does or doesn't arrive. But at the same time I'd like to know sooner so I can start doing all the right things really early on, you know?

Thoughts anyone? When can you test and know for sure that it will be accurate?

Well if you want to make sure it is a reliable result I guess you should test the day AF is due, I can never wait until then though haha!! xxxxxxx

I think I will add to my symptoms that I feel more tired than usual. Also hungrier, and bloated. possibly nausea but these could all be things when your mind is playing tricks on you.
I do have 2 massive spots on the side of my back which I never normally get. I hope they go before I have to wear a strapless bridesmaid dress in 2 weeks!

I think I will add to my symptoms that I feel more tired than usual. Also hungrier, and bloated. possibly nausea but these could all be things when your mind is playing tricks on you.
I do have 2 massive spots on the side of my back which I never normally get. I hope they go before I have to wear a strapless bridesmaid dress in 2 weeks!

You should be fine in 2 weeks:thumbup:. FX it's a good sign!!
I think I can add slight AF cramps & achey bbs which have started in the last hour
xxxx

Looking at my diary, I normally have bloating and sore BBs around this time but this heavy feeling is deffo new.
I need time to speed up! I'm trying to focus on the twiathalon me and my friend are doing on thursday at the cinema. All twilight films then a midnight showing of Breaking dawn. We're sad but we can't help it! :D

Looking at my diary, I normally have bloating and sore BBs around this time but this heavy feeling is deffo new.
I need time to speed up! I'm trying to focus on the twiathalon me and my friend are doing on thursday at the cinema. All twilight films then a midnight showing of Breaking dawn. We're sad but we can't help it! :D

Haha I like that word ‘twighathalon’.
I would say anything new can be seen as a positive sign. I have been slightly constipated the last few days which is the opposite to usual for me (sorry TMI!)
xxx

Hi ladies.
5 DPO.
I fell asleep last night before 10pm, I never sleep until 11:30 or 12:30. Out like a light!
Woke up with low back pain that was pretty bad. It may be the bed or the way I slept but it was pretty bad for an hour.
Other than that I don't think I have any symptoms.
I NEVER test, but if I have you guys to test with, I am willing to do it!
I have dollar store tests, I'm ready to go when you are!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->