4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

Good morning hopefuls!!

I hope that everyone is feeling nice and pg this morning! :winkwink:

@PositiveUs I'm sure he would be suitable excited if AF did a ducka and you ended up with a BFP!!

My DH and I were going to wait until I turned 30 and then think about it, but we bought a big house this year and since we moved in it's been pretty empty. So we decided to maybe think about it next year and then one day while DTD we kinda looked at each other, smiled... and just kept going!!! That was this month :) I'm so excited and hopeful and I think he is too, but he keeps saying we need to wait and see. I mean, I KNOW that :wacko: I just want to think about it and enjoy the process. I'm really so much more in tune with my body at the moment, it's amazing!

@honeysuede Surely it's too early for AF cramps? I usually only get mine a day before, two days tops!

Last night for the first time I had hearburn. But once again, I don't know if it's a symptom or because I ate some Jalapeno Poppers! :mrgreen: Also, my bbs were a little sensitive yesterday, but it was so slight that I wasn't sure if I was hoping they were sensitive and kept having to feel to check. Today they are DEFINATELY pretty sore, but not the same as usual, it's more around the sides. Also, I'll only usually get sore bbs about 3 or 4 days before AF and this is like 8 days before I'm due. I'm excited but a little scared that I'm excited, know what I mean?

How is everyone else doing today? Are you all going to start testing tomorrow morning? Exciting!!!

xxx

Hello ladies!

I convinced myself yesterday that you can't have symptoms before implantation and it seemed to calm me a little.
Then last night I started getting much more cramping and stitch like feeling in my ovary's, like when I ovulate. The cramping actually woke me up in the night.

I'm sick of this back ache, I've never had this before.

The bloating and sore bb's are normal but surely the cramps must mean something?

Also I have definitely creamy CM but I've never paid that much attention to it at this time in my cycle so not sure if i normally get that.

I looked at my previous cycles and I seem to get AF around 10-13 days after OV, so hopefully that means I don't have to wait too long to get the testing over and done with!

plastikpony, your symptoms definitely sound promising! :D

Morning girlies! I am writing this on my phone on the way to work so sorry if it comes out odd! Plastikpony that is sweet about you and dh, like you both knew it was right! Witchywoo your symptoms sound very promising indeed! As for me everything seems to have died down again this morning. Af pains gone. Am very gassy though! I seem to get things later in the day this cycle? Or mild in the morning getting worse pm. Odd. This morning was the last morning of resisting testing, tomorrow it begins! But I won't be too down if it is negative as most woman do not get a positive before 11-14dpo xxxx

Morning girlies! I am writing this on my phone on the way to work so sorry if it comes out odd! Plastikpony that is sweet about you and dh, like you both knew it was right! Witchywoo your symptoms sound very promising indeed! As for me everything seems to have died down again this morning. Af pains gone. Am very gassy though! I seem to get things later in the day this cycle? Or mild in the morning getting worse pm. Odd. This morning was the last morning of resisting testing, tomorrow it begins! But I won't be too down if it is negative as most woman do not get a positive before 11-14dpo xxxx

I feel exactly the same!! I might have mild cramps during the day, but they ALWAYS get much worse toward the end of the day. Another thing I'm finding is that I am sleeping like a dead person! I fall asleep and wake up in exactly the same position I fell asleep in, and I am still SO tired when I wake up!! Although I really love sleeping, so maybe that's all it is :)

I'm pretty hungry too, at the moment, but like I said above it could just be because I love eating :D It just feels like I'm full after I've eaten, but not long after that I have this empty feeling in my stomach again. Like this morning, I ate an apple on the way to work at about 8am, then had my ceral at about 9 and another apple at 11. And come 11.30 I was STARVING again!!

I also go through those phases when I tell myself I'm being completely silly and how can I possible feel anything until I test positive, but some things definately feel a bit different this month. But then again it might be ignorance of my bodily functions or wishful thinking.

Either way, I'm loving being able to share my crazy with you ladies :hugs:

Me too hun, it is great beingn able to share this & wait it out with all you lovely girls :) And we know our bodies best so if things feel different there must be a reason right?

I have started getting cramping low down in my cervix area, similar to AF but not quite the same & a spot appeared on my ace again. Plus, last night I had a VERY vivid sex dream.... not about OH!!:blush: HAHA

xxxx

I'm quite hungry too but I could be just using that as an excuse LOL.

I'm getting sciatic pains in my bum and hips. I wish I'd paid more attention on other cycles!!

The combination of cramping and bloated tummy ache means I'm not sure what is where down there now. Its just a dull ache in that whole area. I'm trying to convince myself that I can't be imagining it.

Oh and I can spy a cluster of spots trying to come through on my chin. I normally only get one spot (can't remember at what point in cycle though) so this seems unusual. I have been trying new face products recently though, but why would it just be in that one area if it was that?

In regards to testing tomorrow, do tests ever show something that early on?

Well my friend got a positive at 8dpo but most women won't get one that early. I just know I won't be able to resist!!

The cramping low down is near my cervix & right ovary & is now hurting my lower back, it has got worse in the last hour. Quite similar to what you have described withcywoo. FX it's a good sign. Then I won't mind the discomfort!
xxxxxx

If this turns out to be trapped wind I'm going to be very angry! :lol:

If this turns out to be trapped wind I'm going to be very angry! :lol:

Haha!!:haha: Yeah me too!!

So Mine has been bad right ovary pain this afternoon & I have googled it (silly thing to do) & see it is very common to have ovary pains & cramping in that area around & just after implantation. Damnit now I got my hopes up!
xxxx

Fingers crossed!
My back ache & cramping is seriously ramping up. and now I have to spend 8 hours watching twilight films on stiff cinema seats. I want to see the films but I want to be in my pj's and on a comfy sofa!

Fingers crossed!
My back ache & cramping is seriously ramping up. and now I have to spend 8 hours watching twilight films on stiff cinema seats. I want to see the films but I want to be in my pj's and on a comfy sofa!

Haha go in your pjs with a hot water bottle then! Sure they won't mind!
I didn't know the cinemas were doing all 3 films like that. Mind you I have never seen any of them so I guess I wouldn't know!

I have got a THIRD spot on my face now!! I usually only have 1 every few months!! hope it's a good sign rather than my skin turning greasy for no reason at the age of 28!!!
xxxx

7 DPO.
No real symptoms. Sometimes boob tenderness but I don't check and touch them and it only lasts for a little bit.
No cramps except a feeling that is so fleeting and mild that you can't even call them cramps once or twice a day.
I am hungry but I seem to be hungry a lot for the past couple months anyway.
I am irritable more but that is normal for every cycle. :growlmad:
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Got my test ready for tomorrrow morning! I hope I don't forget to test with first morning pee. I can't just sit the test out on the counter or fiance would flip out! I will write myself a note or something. :wacko:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yep all ready for tomorrow too! I will update as soon as I test. Good luck! Don't forget to use first pee! Also don't forget we will be 8dpo so very early for a positive so don't feel out if it is negative. Oh I am excited! Although just like this time yesterday I am getting af pains with lower backache. I never get pains until the day of or maybe the day before af so hopefully it is not a bad thing Xxx xxx xxx xxx

Ouch these af type pains and back ache are getting so bad it really hurts I am worried I will come on extra early :-( xxxxxx

Ouch these af type pains and back ache are getting so bad it really hurts I am worried I will come on extra early :-( xxxxxx

Good luck honey suede! I am defo going to try and wait till af due before thinking about testing but thats not till 26th Symptoms, well not so sure. Defo think more cm after ov then normal but don't think that means anything. Veiny bbs,changing nips I think. Sore throat,spots and the weirdest thing when I went to get off the couch felt a pressure low abdomen like a fullness then the same when bending over this morn. Kinda sicky feeling on and off. We will have to wait and see!!
Good luck to all! :hugs:

Hello Hopefuls!!!!

How were those tests?! I'm super keen to see a result, but haven't bought any tests yet and don't have any since this is our first month TTC.

My bbs are really sore and my DH looked at me this morning and said "wow, those are awesome!', so I'm pretty sure it's not my imagination that they are bigger.

Also, since yesterday afternoon, I've had these dull pains in my lower abdomen. Weird part is that I'm only getting them on my right hand side and a bit lower than my belly button. Hoping that it's implantation pains!!! But not sure if it's possible yet coz I'm only 8 dpo today? Any thoughts ladies?

@honeysuede, I'm sure it's really unlikely that you would come on a week early for no specific reason, don't you? Keep thinking happy thoughts :D

@witchywoo, how was the Twiathlon? I wish they were doing something like that here in South Africa!!

Good luck with those tests, can't wait to hear about them!

Morning ladies!!

Well, as expected I test & got a :bfn::cry: Even though I knew it probably would be as it is so early, I can't help feeling down. Why oh why do I do this to myself every month haha!

Last night I had TERRIBLE AF & lower back pain for about 4 hours. It has died down now & is only there on & off & mild. Weird. I was trying to think positive implantation thoughts. I just feel so negative today though.

Sparkly2011 - Wow if you wait anohter 8 days that would be really strong willed!! you are better than me caving at 8dpo haha! symptoms sound good hun good luck!!:hugs:

Plastikpony - That is a great sign about your bb's!! sounds really promising!! when are you going to test?

:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

@honeysuede, I'm still convinced that it is way too early for AF to come for you, so I'm going to continue believeing that it is a positive sign!

I think I'm not going to be able to resist testing in another 3 or 4 days. Especially if I manage to convince myself that these cramps I've had yesterday and today are implantation plans. Not sure that I will though, I've read some threads where ladies have felt exactly what I'm feeling and ended up with BFN. So I'm feeling a little down right now.

Anyway, will try to just chill, got a busy weekend ahead so maybe that will take my mind off of things. I doubt it though!!

Wishing everyone good luck ladies!!
xxx

@honeysuede, I'm still convinced that it is way too early for AF to come for you, so I'm going to continue believeing that it is a positive sign!

I think I'm not going to be able to resist testing in another 3 or 4 days. Especially if I manage to convince myself that these cramps I've had yesterday and today are implantation plans. Not sure that I will though, I've read some threads where ladies have felt exactly what I'm feeling and ended up with BFN. So I'm feeling a little down right now.

Anyway, will try to just chill, got a busy weekend ahead so maybe that will take my mind off of things. I doubt it though!!

Wishing everyone good luck ladies!!
xxx

Aww thanks hun:hugs: I hope you are right & it is a good sign.
I know what you mean, I too have been reading threads where ladies have had some of the same symptoms as me & got BFN. Also I have looked over my last few months notes & I have lower backache around this time each month:growlmad:

I too have a busy weekend, tonight is my sister's birthday drinks & tomorrow is OH's 40th! Then Sunday I have to prepare for an interview I have got on Monday, so all that should keep me occupied... I hope!!

Good luck to all
xxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies!
The Twiathalon was good but I don't think I took into account the pain of sitting in cinema seats for nearly 10 hours!
Breaking Dawn was AMAZING! The best Twilight film so far.
I'm feeling a bit ill today but it might be due to me eating lots of sweets, diet coke and having a burger last night. I haven't eaten those things for a long time!
I still have cramp and back ache and sore BB's. I'd like another symptom now I'm 7dpo.
I think I'm going to test on monday.

Keep positive honeysuede, I'll have my fx'd for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->