4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

Hi ladies.
5 DPO.
I fell asleep last night before 10pm, I never sleep until 11:30 or 12:30. Out like a light!
Woke up with low back pain that was pretty bad. It may be the bed or the way I slept but it was pretty bad for an hour.
Other than that I don't think I have any symptoms.
I NEVER test, but if I have you guys to test with, I am willing to do it!
I have dollar store tests, I'm ready to go when you are!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi hun! they all sounds like positive signs to me!
Ok, I am starting the test-fest with my Internet cheapie tests Friday morning so you can join me on that if you like? :) I will only be 8/9 dpo so I know if it is negative it is probably still far too early to test but I can hack it - I think! xxxxxx

Evening ladies

Im feeling a bit af like this evening, cant put my finger on it.

Em xxx

Hi ladies.
5 DPO.
I fell asleep last night before 10pm, I never sleep until 11:30 or 12:30. Out like a light!
Woke up with low back pain that was pretty bad. It may be the bed or the way I slept but it was pretty bad for an hour.
Other than that I don't think I have any symptoms.
I NEVER test, but if I have you guys to test with, I am willing to do it!
I have dollar store tests, I'm ready to go when you are!

Hi hun! they all sounds like positive signs to me!
Ok, I am starting the test-fest with my Internet cheapie tests Friday morning so you can join me on that if you like? :) I will only be 8/9 dpo so I know if it is negative it is probably still far too early to test but I can hack it - I think! xxxxxx

Well, you live in the UK and I live in the US, so our timing may be a little off. But I will test Friday morning when I get up. We might as well test every day from then on. I will buy more dollar store tests. My AF is due 11/24.

I craved chocolate today. That's every month around this time anyway. Probably just regular progesterone hormones. Don't want to get my hopes up.
:wacko:

I'm doing my best not to keep coming on here and reading symptoms but it's not possible!. The thing that worrys me is that in my mind, I know that I'm preggers. Which is either true and a symptom, or I'm going to be a bit disappointed in 10 days!

Emily - It is too early for AF so maybe that is a good sign, I hear a lot of ladies say they feel like AF is coming when they are PG

Positive US - Yeah I thought about the time difference after posting that, So 7am to me will be about 2am to you right? Still Friday is a date!! and yep, will also test after that until :witch: or:bfp:

witchywoo - Try to stay positive, you may just be very in tune with your body:thumbup:

As for me, the idigestion came back again about an hour ago! along with sore lower back & tingly bbs & more constipation. Never thought I would be happy to feel these things haha!

Good morning lovely ladies!!

How is everyone today? I'm feeling pretty normal. Not sure if that's good or bad. What a weird thing to actually WANT to feel nauseous! I've had a few minor sharp cramps between yesterday and today. And my bbs are definately a little sensitive this morning, the left one more than the right which is weird, they usuall gang up on me together :D

It's so random to think that even if everything is ok health-wise, there's no garuantee that you will get pg right off. I mean, surely if you know when you ovulated and had bd at the right time, it should be a no-brainer! Longest two weeks of my life.

Also, I don't actually know when AF is due because I've never monitored my cycle before. I know that it has been regular, I came off the pill about 6 - 8 months ago and have had AF visit me every month since then, I just don't know exactly how many days my cycle is.

What about all of you? How many days are your cycles? I'm working on 28 at the moment, but guess we'll see :wacko:

Morning!
I was so bloated yesterday, I looked 9 months pregnant!
Today I still have sore BB's, heavy uterus feeling and some cramping.
I think the only thing out of the ordinary is the cramping and heavy feeling but maybe I never took much notice about that.
I don't have any other symptoms.

My cycles since coming off the pill have been between 26-28 days.

I know what you mean about wanting to feel nauseous. I think I want it so much I'm imagining it!

Hi lovelies!!

More good symptoms by the sounds of things!!

My cycles are about 29 days but sometimes 28 & they have been 33 but usually 29 if I ov on time.

I had a very vivid dream last night in which I was with my mum & name & took a pg test & we all sa the positive result come up & I hugged them crying with happiness. When I woke up I was on such a downer that it was a dream :)

I seem to have increased cm today & feel a bit woozy
xxxx

@honeysuede I also had such a vivid dream last night!! First one that is pregnancy related. I dreamt that I took a pregnancy test, but the stick broke. It came out positive anyway! Then another chick (some random in the dream) gave me another test and I took that and it was also positive.

I woke up on such a high because I was still convinced it had really happened, and was pretty sad when I realised I had just been asleep :cry:

Anyway, maybe it's a positive sign. I've developed this dull throbbing pain in my lower right abdomen. Hoping it's a good think and not my mind and whishful thinking playing tricks on me! :wako:

Thanks for the info about your cycles! I think I'm pretty safe guestimating at 28 days. It has to be there or therabouts!! :D

Sending positive thoughts to you all!!

@honeysuede I also had such a vivid dream last night!! First one that is pregnancy related. I dreamt that I took a pregnancy test, but the stick broke. It came out positive anyway! Then another chick (some random in the dream) gave me another test and I took that and it was also positive.

I woke up on such a high because I was still convinced it had really happened, and was pretty sad when I realised I had just been asleep :cry:

Anyway, maybe it's a positive sign. I've developed this dull throbbing pain in my lower right abdomen. Hoping it's a good think and not my mind and whishful thinking playing tricks on me! :wako:

Thanks for the info about your cycles! I think I'm pretty safe guestimating at 28 days. It has to be there or therabouts!! :D

Sending positive thoughts to you all!!

Wow that is funny we both had similar dreams!! sooo hoping it's a sign. Like you, I woke feeling happy then quickly realised it was a dream :( that sucked
xxxxx

Quick question ladies!! What is your opinion on excersize during TWW? I am big into my horseridng and actively compete at show jumping on a regular basis. Should I be holding off on this type of exersize while hoping to get pg?

Will this kind of excersize affect the chances of implantation happening? I'm supposed to go riding this afternoon, but my horse is a bit of a crazy so he usually has some moments of mid-air antics. I've only fallen off of him once and don't think that's likely to happen, I'm more worried about the jostling around while trotting, cantering and jumping.

Thoughts please?

Quick question ladies!! What is your opinion on excersize during TWW? I am big into my horseridng and actively compete at show jumping on a regular basis. Should I be holding off on this type of exersize while hoping to get pg?

Will this kind of excersize affect the chances of implantation happening? I'm supposed to go riding this afternoon, but my horse is a bit of a crazy so he usually has some moments of mid-air antics. I've only fallen off of him once and don't think that's likely to happen, I'm more worried about the jostling around while trotting, cantering and jumping.

Thoughts please?

I have alwasy been told that if it is what you usually do then it should be fine, just don't take up extra exercise.
xxx

Just a quick question, when you count dpo is it the day you feel O pain or the day after?
I felt the pain on friday so not sure if I should count that as day 1?
I keep reading about creamy cm but I've been rubbish figuring out what stage mine is in. It never seems to be like the examples given in books or on the internet.
Mine is slightly damp with white blobs which are like egg white but when its cooked. I've never had really creamy or egg white stringy.

Just a quick question, when you count dpo is it the day you feel O pain or the day after?
I felt the pain on friday so not sure if I should count that as day 1?
I keep reading about creamy cm but I've been rubbish figuring out what stage mine is in. It never seems to be like the examples given in books or on the internet.
Mine is slightly damp with white blobs which are like egg white but when its cooked. I've never had really creamy or egg white stringy.

I start counting the day after I ov & I usually feel ov pains leading up to ov so I would say for you to start counting from the day after the pains maybe? so Saturday being 1dpo & today being 5dpo perhaps?
I am not too hot witht he cm, I know what egg white cm is but other than that I am never sure if mine is creamy or lotion etc it seems to change
xxx

6DPO. Temp is good, no vivid dreams, no cramps, or nausea....
I just want food.

I am excited to test Friday because I know that it will probably be negative because it's so early, and if it's negative I am ok with that.

fertilityfriend.com is saying that I am 4DPO but I know I am 6DPO because it was actually diagnosed by a doctor after an ultrasound this month to check to see if everything was normal. I thought that sight was supposed to be so good.

I know what you all mean by wanting to be nauseas! I can't wait to vomit for the first time, it will be like a dream come true!

We are truly crazy :dohh:

:dust: :dust: :dust;

6DPO. Temp is good, no vivid dreams, no cramps, or nausea....
I just want food.

I am excited to test Friday because I know that it will probably be negative because it's so early, and if it's negative I am ok with that.

fertilityfriend.com is saying that I am 4DPO but I know I am 6DPO because it was actually diagnosed by a doctor after an ultrasound this month to check to see if everything was normal. I thought that sight was supposed to be so good.

I know what you all mean by wanting to be nauseas! I can't wait to vomit for the first time, it will be like a dream come true!

We are truly crazy :dohh:

:dust: :dust: :dust;

Hi hun, thats exactly how I see it, if it is negative we still have time for it to turn positive after Friday.

I have had a very dry mouth all day along with a weird dry patch come up on my cheek. Not sure if these are related, but I have drunk sooo much water & it hasn't helped
xxxx

No I am getting slight AF pains :( I am off out for my sister's birthday meal with the family in a bit hopefully that will distract me xxx

To be honest, my fiance does not exactly want babies right now [-X. I got checked out with an ultrasound and will have D3 hormones checked (blood test) because I want to know that I can do the PG thing if I want to. I just turned 39 last month. We've never been married, never had kids.

So if it doesn't happen its ok :shrug:. In fact I'm a little scared if one of these days I am PG, what would he say? :growlmad:

But don't get me wrong, he still does BD with me unprotected :sex: knowing its a possibility so it makes me wonder if it isn't in the back of his mind, or else why wouldn't he use something or pull out more? :shrug:

I'm just trying to stay positive so I can live up to my name! :dohh:

To be honest, my fiance does not exactly want babies right now [-X. I got checked out with an ultrasound and will have D3 hormones done because I want to know that I can do the PG thing if I want to. I just turned 39 last month. We've never been married, never had kids.

So if it doesn't happen its ok :shrug:. In fact I'm a little scared if one of these days I am PG, what would he say? :growlmad:

But don't get me wrong, he still does BD with me unprotected :sex: knowing its a possibility so it makes me wonder if it isn't in the back of his mind, or else why wouldn't he use something or pull out more? :shrug:

I'm just trying to stay positive so I can live up to my name! :dohh:

Well as you say, if he was that against the idea he would insist on protection. I am sure he wouldn't be angry & would be happy :)
It is hard when you feel you want something more than the other half xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->