4 weeks and 5 days. First pregnancy.

yelitza

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage and stuggled to get pregnant for almost a year. I recently found out im expecting but im worried of another miscarriage. What are my chances of having another miscarriage?

I'm pretty sure I read that if your first ever miscarriage was just one of those things, your chances of having one a second time is much much lower and most go on to have healthy pregnancies. Don't quote me on that though! Congratulations x

Hi hon

I lost my first baby at 11 weeks and when I got pregnant again 3 years later I worried so much but everything turned out fine.
Many womon have Misscariges and then go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Congratulations hon

I just wanted to say congratulations, I am not sure the worry ever goes away during pregnancy I think we just learn to handle it and still enjoy what we are experiencing. I hope once you get to see your Dr and things progress and you hear HB and stuff it will get better for you, Good Luck! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you!

Hi I’m sure everything will go smoothly for you try not to worry to much as this can’t help . Just to let you know I’m 5 weeks today the same as you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->