4 years, 1 miracle, now this

RachiePachie

Reaction score
Hi gals

4 years we had been trying for a baby and we had just come to the end of a year on fertility treatment. We'd excepted the possibility we couldn't have children to then find out we were expecting. That was our miracle.

Sadly, this weekend I lost the little one. I was 5 weeks 5 days.

I'm a little annoyed in the sense I don't understand why I've been put through this. I'd excepted I couldn't have children then I suddenly can get pregnant but I'm not allowed to have a baby...is how it feels. I believe everything is a lesson in life - but really, what kind of lesson is this?

Anyways, we have decided to name the little one, give her her own identity (mother's intuition says she was a girl)

I love it here at Baby and Bump so I am hoping to stick around!

Oh sweety, I am so very sorry for your loss after such an incredibly long journey :hugs:

I sometimes believe that things happen for a reason, you may not know why, then years later realise why something happened. But something like this I CANNOT reason with. I cannot possibly think of a good reason why abortions happen everyday, yet women who desperately want a baby for all the right reasons have to face infertility and misscarriage...it is just not fair.

You must have so much strength to have carried on these past 4 years. Its all well and good for me to stand back and say 'keep going' when i'm not in your shoes, but maybe after a break you can find that inner strength and carry on again, in hopes of getting pregnant, having a H&H 9 months and holding your miracle.

If you ever need to talk please PM me or just post on the board, we're all here for you in this devestating time :hugs:

Can I ask what you named your little angel girl? That is very sweet.

I am so sorry this has happened to you after such a long journey, as FJL says, it just isn't fair
I am thinking of you
keep strong
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

Oh sweety, I am so very sorry for your loss after such an incredibly long journey :hugs:

I sometimes believe that things happen for a reason, you may not know why, then years later realise why something happened. But something like this I CANNOT reason with. I cannot possibly think of a good reason why abortions happen everyday, yet women who desperately want a baby for all the right reasons have to face infertility and misscarriage...it is just not fair.

You must have so much strength to have carried on these past 4 years. Its all well and good for me to stand back and say 'keep going' when i'm not in your shoes, but maybe after a break you can find that inner strength and carry on again, in hopes of getting pregnant, having a H&H 9 months and holding your miracle.

If you ever need to talk please PM me or just post on the board, we're all here for you in this devestating time :hugs:

Can I ask what you named your little angel girl? That is very sweet.

Well we have to be strong and move forward. I do hope that one day it will happen and all go swimmingly. When its time to happen it'll happen.

We're just discussing the names at the moment! The baby had a song because of the ups and downs and stuff that was happening at the time No One by Alicia Keys kinda spoke what was going on - so I'm thinking of Alicia.

Thinking of you at this difficult time. We understand your pain and I admire you so much for your inner strength. Sending you loads of :hugs:.

Hi Alison, thank you for your kind words. I pass my strength to you too as I see you just lost a baby too!

I've been lucky enough to have a great amount of Rhino skin and was raised to move on but never forget. Hold it in your heart and know that the little one is looking down on you and would only want for his or her mommy to be happy.

Oh Rachel, I am really sorry:hugs:. You should never have been put through all this pain. Please try and keep strong. The New Year may bring new hope for you.

I'm so sorry. It must have been a terrible thing to go through. On the positive side though at least you know you can get pregnant. If it happened once then it can happen again and I really believe that for some people they try so hard that they just can't and as soon as they give up they fall pregnant. Someone I knew had been trying for 5 years and never become pregnant. She was heart broken about it. She also had a weird cycle and it looked a lot like she couldn't have kids. Then one month, when she was sure she wasn't pregnant and hadn't even given it much thought, she found out she was expecting and now had a little boy who must be nearly 1 now.

Good luck for the future and I really hope you have a baby one day.

so sorry to hear your sad news. I'm thinking of you xxxxx

God bless alicia, and what a beautiful name for your angel. I am so sorry for you. My heart goes out to you.

Take care hun.
xxx
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back