40 days late for AF, 3 BFN's; TMI PICS

AngelWings215

Reaction score
Last AF was November 11th. Predicted O date was 12/12 and AF was due on Dec. 19th. Dec 12-14th I had the spotting shown. I took an HPT on December 18th then again when I missed AF on January 3rd.

January AF was due Jan. 26th missed it so I took a test this morning (Jan. 29th) all negative.

I've had some cramping here or there, sore breasts, etc. I do have PCOS but my cycles have been stable for years now varying maybe a couple of days here or there.

I know I didn't get pregnant from my November cycle but I was thinking I may have ovulated some time in January and gotten pregnant but maybe not. Could it be too early too tell?

My main concern is that I had spotting in December for 2 days. Where could it have come from?

Attachments

• mo7zckpj441jp32.jpg
    mo7zckpj441jp32.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi there, How did you confirm Ovulation? Do you think there is a possibility that you could have had an anovulatory cycle?

Hi there, How did you confirm Ovulation? Do you think there is a possibility that you could have had an anovulatory cycle?

I didn't confirm it. Just going off my app. I'm starting to think now though that it was an anovulatory cycle.

I'm more concerned about the spotting in December. I also had spotting on the 6th of January as well.

I think it is very likely that you had an anovulatory cycle, I don't know about the spotting, maybe it's a good idea to see your doctor. They should be able to give you an answer, and also Provera to induce AF. I too had a cycle like that after stopping BCP and thats when I realised, even though AF came for me at times I was not Ovulating and started Clomid to help with ovulation.

I think it is very likely that you had an anovulatory cycle, I don't know about the spotting, maybe it's a good idea to see your doctor. They should be able to give you an answer, and also Provera to induce AF. I too had a cycle like that after stopping BCP and thats when I realised, even though AF came for me at times I was not Ovulating and started Clomid to help with ovulation.

I've never been on bcp. I don't think I want to induce a cycle though. I may just wait for it to come on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->