40 trying for number 2.

Hello all! I havent been on in a while. got sooo frustrated! but guess what!!!!!!! got my BFP on Saturday! I am 4 weeks today and hoping everything goes well. All prayers for a happy healthy baby are welcome! Keep trying! There is hope! I am proof!

Hello all! I havent been on in a while. got sooo frustrated! but guess what!!!!!!! got my BFP on Saturday! I am 4 weeks today and hoping everything goes well. All prayers for a happy healthy baby are welcome! Keep trying! There is hope! I am proof!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:

Can you give us a little history about yourself and what you did on your journey to conception?

Blessings and many prayers to you!
Stick little bean stick! :happydance:

Fantastic news! Wishing you well as your little grows!:flower::

Thats great news..... congrats...
and please give us some details....You mentioned frustration...did you take a break from stressing over TTC....?

Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon.
I got mine a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't really sunk in yet. I didn't get a peak on my CBFM so I only tested because I had tests left. I even had a smear test a couple of days before I tested which I wouldn't have done if there was any chance.

There is an over 35 section in 'Pregnancy' but it doesn't get much traffic.

Good luck to everyone else x

congrats Halle- so happy for you!!!!

Hey Chillbilly. That's very kind of you. If anyone deserves their BFP it's you, and if attitude, humour and graciousness were all you need you'd have a tribe by now :). I'm keeping everything crossed for you x

Hi! Kinda new here! Feel a little left out. Decided to start a new thread to see if I could meet some 40 ttc buddies. Trying for 4 cycles now. Not that long. Frustrated already! Anyone out there want to be buddies and get through this together? :wacko:

Ha! This is me! I started this thread! I got so frustrated I stopped using OPK and stop consciously "trying" My body and OPK were telling me I ovulate on days 13-14, but I remembered from having my first that I shouldnt have listened! I have a 25 day cycle. I decided to just try early and late.(day 10 and 15) It resulted in a chemical last month. This month I tried early again (day 10) but late didnt work out as hubby was sick. I dont know why, but it worked. now i am hoping for no m/c and a healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!

Hi! Kinda new here! Feel a little left out. Decided to start a new thread to see if I could meet some 40 ttc buddies. Trying for 4 cycles now. Not that long. Frustrated already! Anyone out there want to be buddies and get through this together? :wacko:

Ha! This is me! I started this thread! I got so frustrated I stopped using OPK and stop consciously "trying" My body and OPK were telling me I ovulate on days 13-14, but I remembered from having my first that I shouldnt have listened! I have a 25 day cycle. I decided to just try early and late.(day 10 and 15) It resulted in a chemical last month. This month I tried early again (day 10) but late didnt work out as hubby was sick. I dont know why, but it worked. now i am hoping for no m/c and a healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!

How exciting! Blessings and prayers to you!

Thanks for your wonderful words Halle.......
I try to keep upbeat and stay positive... but i still have my Negative moments......
I had high hopes for clomid but that didnt work...IUI is next and I sure hope that works.....I'm defintely loosing patience..and turning 41 this July sure doesn't help...

I definately love seeing BFP announcements on here..... gives me hope!!!!!

Thanks for your wonderful words Halle.......
I try to keep upbeat and stay positive... but i still have my Negative moments......
I had high hopes for clomid but that didnt work...IUI is next and I sure hope that works.....I'm defintely loosing patience..and turning 41 this July sure doesn't help...

I definately love seeing BFP announcements on here..... gives me hope!!!!!

Hang in there Chillbilly:
I'm right there with ya. 41 years old. I'm on my first round of Clomid100mg cd3-7 had trigger then IUI on cd12 and I am now waiting to test AF is due on the 17th. FX for us both!

Prayers and Blessing to everyone!

~Angie

Hello everyone,

I am 41 (42 in August) and after using Agnus castus for a few months to regulate my hormones, a host of supplements, healthy eating/lifestyle and this cycle maca root up until ovulation, I got a faint bfp on 9dpo and just now 11dpo a faint but pink BFP. Praying this little bean sticks after a missed miscarriage last year at 12 weeks. Hoping for a little sister or brother for my 28 month old daughter. Good luck to everyone xxxxx:flower:

Hi I'm going to be 40 May 22nd on my banana peel there =) I have been trying for a year this coming June with an ectopic last February *waves* hi ladies.

Congrats on your news. I am new 41 yearsa old. Want no 2 but am desperately trying to lose weight 1st, BMI of 41 put weight on since stopping smoking but really struggling to shift it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->