42.3 and trying for #4

I am still waiting to O, on CD 13 today so have been busy BDing from today onwards! Usually O on CD 17, but that's late for me, probably as I am breastfeeding, so hoping for an earlier O this week, even CD 16 would be good :haha:

Looking forward to see a strong BFP tomorrow :thumbup:

Hi charlie, good luck with catching you egg.

I tested again this morning and there is only a slight different. You can see there is something there and maybe a tad more depth to it from last nights. Don't think it's been long enough to show a big change.

I will stay calm and pretend it's happening and will test again tomorrow.

I have order some CB digital with conception indicator off ebay yesterday. They should arrive tomorrow to what the hell will pee on one of those too when it arrive and see what it says. Always hard with the cheapies off the internet.

I did compare it to 10DPO when I caught in july - I keep my sticks when I see stuff and mark it up to I can compare. And they look the same side by side so looks promising. It wasn't until 3 days after that you could really see the difference so that would be around Thurs...

Arghhhhhh, the waiting is the worst until you know for sure then you want to wait a week to make sure your AF don't show up so you know it's looking like it will stick. And then keep everything crossed that all stays healthy.

What women put themselves through.

Good luck your end....

:dust:

So are you 10dpo today? Good news that the line is still there and that it's similar to your last one but it probably is too early to get a strong line, 11 or 12 dpo probably, everything here is crossed for you :thumbup:

A bit frustrated here, OPK this morning there a line and it is slowly getting darker, but on CD 14 now which probably means I will O again on CD 17, just too late for a 26/27 day cycle :nope: very frustrating as everything else seems good, regular cycles, good CM every month, good temps, regular O, but a bloody short LP, grrrr. I think I will be having to reduce breastfeeding next month to once a day and then completely wean over the next few months, makes me sad, but at 41 I gotta do what I gotta do! And then I just hope 2 things, either a big fat BFP comes my way before Sophia is weaned or that this short LP is caused by breastfeeding and not my new normal! The only other thing I am considering is vitex, do you or have you taken it?

Will definitely watch this space. I'll be cheering you on from here! and yes, the visit to the doc's did give me a pretty positive feeling.. .:thumbup:

Hi, well I am not sure properly where I am DPO as I didn't want to temp as I figured I'd be all over the place anyway following MC. As I said earlier following my MC I got my 'O' on persona monitor for the 2 days in a row and then a strong positive on OPK on the second day of persona 'O'.

If I count days from the day after my 2nd 'O' which was on Sat 30th Nov, then I am sitting at 9DPO.

I can't help myself, been peeing on sticks since Saturday, aren't I silly. Couldn't really see anything Sat or Sun. I did one tonight at 6.30pm and here it is, let me know what you think.....

View attachment 708035

I will test again in the morning :winkwink:
I seem to see a faint line too. Keep those test coming. POASaholic. LOL

So are you 10dpo today? Good news that the line is still there and that it's similar to your last one but it probably is too early to get a strong line, 11 or 12 dpo probably, everything here is crossed for you :thumbup:

A bit frustrated here, OPK this morning there a line and it is slowly getting darker, but on CD 14 now which probably means I will O again on CD 17, just too late for a 26/27 day cycle :nope: very frustrating as everything else seems good, regular cycles, good CM every month, good temps, regular O, but a bloody short LP, grrrr. I think I will be having to reduce breastfeeding next month to once a day and then completely wean over the next few months, makes me sad, but at 41 I gotta do what I gotta do! And then I just hope 2 things, either a big fat BFP comes my way before Sophia is weaned or that this short LP is caused by breastfeeding and not my new normal! The only other thing I am considering is vitex, do you or have you taken it?

I took the vitex all summer and it did regulate my cycle. the one month i ran out of it I was a week late and thought for sure it was a :bfp: but it must have been from stopping the supplement, screwed up my cycle. How disappointed I was. I stopped it before i started the serophene this month, but kept taking 1000 mg maca first 2 weeks of cycle. Doc said any natural supplements would either help me or do nothing so no harm.... ugh yes we do put ourselves through alot and pretty damn frustrating. But let's keep on keeping on! At least we have each other for support!!
I am in the 2ww now.....let's see if any of those follies took? DTD 5 out of 7 days so i think we're covered in that aspect. lol That was fun at least if nothing else!

What a nightmare, I typed loads out from my phone and thought it posted but nope.

So here goes but now will reply to both separately instead of multi quoting.

Yes if I count the day after my second O on persona then today is 10dpo. So O's showed on Fri and Sat, counted Sun as Day 1 but to be honest I probably O's on Sun so Mon should be Day 1 which would mean today is 9DPO. A day in it roughly I think.

I breastfed all my 3 kiddies and when my first babes turned one we tried for no 2 and bingo caught straight away but I was using persona as contraception so knew to DTD when I saw the O's. I BF around the clock, my periods started like 4 weeks after birth, they were bang on 31 days. Through persona it showed O different times of cycle which meant I had very short LP some months. Weird; I would ovulate day 12 one month, then day 17 another - it was different each month and my range back then was day 12 through to day 21 and I still bled every 31 days. No two months were the same. Third babes, same decided to get pregnant when he turned 1 and we were lucky, again ovulated all over the place. We did it every other day after my bleed stopped and then when we got our first O on persona we did it that night and then stopped - theory for a girl.

Catching with our first took 9 months of trying and in the end a psychic told me which date and we did the deed one time and fell pregnant based on the day she told us to.

Not sure what advice I can offer apart from my own experience. I don't ovulate on the same cycle day each month and may be you need to keep at it until you do see that dark positive so you know you are covered.

Those pee ovulation stick I have used this time around as well as persona and I pee'd on them twice a day, around 11ish and again around 6ish pm and it was lighter in the morning then the 6pm ish one was really as dark as test line so that I took as my positive.

Keep going and stay positive it will happen :flower:

I am in the 2ww now.....let's see if any of those follies took? DTD 5 out of 7 days so i think we're covered in that aspect. lol That was fun at least if nothing else!

Hiya, how far are you into the 2WW? 5 out of 7 sounds good to me, that was probably what we did.

You testing now? I'm terrible, testing morning and afternoon. just as well those internet tests are cheap hey! My husband thinks I'm mental but he's just letting me get on with it.

I have attached here my test of this morning and the one I did around 4pm this afternoon. The one on left am on right pm.

I angle it and do see something so hoping tomorrow will show a stronger line.

rsz_dsc_0045[1].jpg

Good luck ladies... :dust: and I'm remaining hopeful...

Thank you ladies for that, I think I am just a little frustrated and inpatient! On the bright side, at least I am ovulating an even if it does happen on CD 17, you never know AF could come later. I know so many people can and do get pregnant breastfeeding so need to keep on, be optimistic and it will happen :thumbup:

That is so crazy that a psychic told you to BD and you got a BFP, did you ever go back to her?

I can see the lines in both of those sticks, think the one on the right may look a tiny bit darker :happydance:

ClaireCath, when are you due to test? Did vitex do anything for you? I have heard that it is helpful for lengthening LP while breastfeeding. I may give it a try next month. If you doc says that it will either help or do no harm, I may just try and see what happens, that is of course assuming I don't get that Christmas BFP :haha:

Thank you ladies for that, I think I am just a little frustrated and inpatient! On the bright side, at least I am ovulating an even if it does happen on CD 17, you never know AF could come later. I know so many people can and do get pregnant breastfeeding so need to keep on, be optimistic and it will happen :thumbup:

That is so crazy that a psychic told you to BD and you got a BFP, did you ever go back to her?

I can see the lines in both of those sticks, think the one on the right may look a tiny bit darker :happydance:

ClaireCath, when are you due to test? Did vitex do anything for you? I have heard that it is helpful for lengthening LP while breastfeeding. I may give it a try next month. If you doc says that it will either help or do no harm, I may just try and see what happens, that is of course assuming I don't get that Christmas BFP :haha:

Hiya, yes I have been back for readings on and off. She's pretty good.

Keep going charlie your BFP is coming.

I tested this morning again and it is slightly deeper. I'm waiting on the ClearBlue digital, no mistaking then but they never came today :growlmad: so another day to wait.

Keep us posted.... and GL GL GL

Hiya, how far are you into the 2WW? 5 out of 7 sounds good to me, that was probably what we did.

You testing now? I'm terrible, testing morning and afternoon. just as well those internet tests are cheap hey! My husband thinks I'm mental but he's just letting me get on with it.

I have attached here my test of this morning and the one I did around 4pm this afternoon. The one on left am on right pm.

View attachment 708389

I'm only 3dpo....
I'm not testing until the end of next week... I like to not think about it for awhile, or at least try to focus on other things otherwise i drive myself mental. LOL So I won't even test until AF due. end of next week maybe around the 19th or so....

The Vitex for me regulated my period like clockwork....although i wasn't tracking my OV that carefully when I was on it. I did read that it was good for egg and uterine health and lengthening LP. Oh there's so much info out there it gets confusing to me sometimes....Maybe it's all out of our hands and when it's meant to be it will be....Not testing til the end of next week. :dust: ladies have a great day

View attachment 708389

I'm only 3dpo....
I'm not testing until the end of next week... I like to not think about it for awhile, or at least try to focus on other things otherwise i drive myself mental. LOL So I won't even test until AF due. end of next week maybe around the 19th or so....

Good luck with testing. I can't help myself :blush:

I guess my AF will be due end of this week since I'm about 10 or 11 DPO now.

Keep us posted..:dust:

So here it is ladies; this test was done around 3.40pm this afternoon.

DSC_0054[1].jpg

Fingers crossed this one is healthy and here to stay.

Hope to get some good news from you all soon too. :dust:

Sending lots of sticky bean vibes your way x

Thanks Charlie.

Keep us posted on your progress and lots of magical baby dust your way. Fingers crossed you get your positive this month too.

Well I got a + OPK today on CD 16, the same as last month which means O day tomorrow, so no change. However things have been slightly different in other ways and feel slightly more like my old cycle, so as much as I am not too optimistic for this month,I feel like thing are slowly getting back to normal at last!

How are you feeling fandabby?

ClaireCath, when do you test?

Well I got a + OPK today on CD 16, the same as last month which means O day tomorrow, so no change. However things have been slightly different in other ways and feel slightly more like my old cycle, so as much as I am not too optimistic for this month,I feel like thing are slowly getting back to normal at last!

Hope you have been DTD to catch your egg :thumbup:
Good luck, this month could be your month...

I'm doing okay, was sick last few mornings and had lots of deeper cramping going on and it's back to mild ache again and sickness has died right back. Gone really spotty and glands are up. I've heard somewhere that some women notice their immune drops at beginning to allow proper implantation which in my case sounds about right as I have antibodies which fight babies as they have the antigen and when my body recognises it egg/baby is in trouble.

I'm sure everything will be okay this time around.

So stay positive and I guess come Saturday you'll be in your 2WW.

Getting back to normal is always good Charlie! I'm not testing until next week. Monday I suppose and start with the cheapies. Or maybe I'll wait til I'm actually late....I don't know!!! I probably won't be able to wait..who am I kidding?? So, ya Monday it is...LOL have a great day everyone. Fandaby, hope you are feeling good!

Getting back to normal is always good Charlie! I'm not testing until next week. Monday I suppose and start with the cheapies. Or maybe I'll wait til I'm actually late....I don't know!!! I probably won't be able to wait..who am I kidding?? So, ya Monday it is...LOL have a great day everyone. Fandaby, hope you are feeling good!

Bet you start testing Monday! Good luck and hope you see a line.

I'm doing okay, I must be around 13/14 dpo so we will see what happens over the weekend, hopefully this one will be here to stay.

Sending you both lots of baby dust. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->