42.3 and trying for #4

Well I got a + OPK today on CD 16, the same as last month which means O day tomorrow, so no change. However things have been slightly different in other ways and feel slightly more like my old cycle, so as much as I am not too optimistic for this month,I feel like thing are slowly getting back to normal at last!

How are you feeling fandabby?

ClaireCath, when do you test?

Getting back to normal is always good Charlie! I'm not testing until next week. Monday I suppose and start with the cheapies. Or maybe I'll wait til I'm actually late....I don't know!!! I probably won't be able to wait..who am I kidding?? So, ya Monday it is...LOL have a great day everyone. Fandaby, hope you are feeling good!

Bet you start testing Monday! Good luck and hope you see a line.

I'm doing okay, I must be around 13/14 dpo so we will see what happens over the weekend, hopefully this one will be here to stay.

Sending you both lots of baby dust. :dust:

I hope to see a line too....not really feeling any different, except some bloating, when I zipped up my work pants i was like Whoa! My tummy is usually pretty flat. lol The other thing and it may be TMI(sorry) but increased CM after Ov, which is weird for me cuz i never have that. I am wondering if it's a good, early sign or just a side effect of the fertility meds.....we'll see. Have a great day girls.

:hugs: hugs and lots of :dust:

I hope to see a line too....not really feeling any different, except some bloating, when I zipped up my work pants i was like Whoa! My tummy is usually pretty flat. lol The other thing and it may be TMI(sorry) but increased CM after Ov, which is weird for me cuz i never have that. I am wondering if it's a good, early sign or just a side effect of the fertility meds.....we'll see. Have a great day girls.

:hugs: hugs and lots of :dust:

Could well be early signs, bloating is how I felt and my CM just went dry so I go the opposite way.

Could be signs..... Are you having any pressure or light cramping ?

Hope this is it :thumbup:

Keep us posted and if you start testing, load them up so we can have a wee look too...

:dust:

Not feeling any pressure or cramping but hey, who knows. Just trying to stay positive :) Will def keep you girls posted and if i see a line you'll be sure to see a pic to squint at!

look forward to doing some squinting!

I am now 3dpo, so officially in the 2ww. i am not much of a symptom spotter i'm afraid so a bit dull, but i never had any symptoms with Sophia. Tbh most early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to PMS and due to progesterone. So lack of cramps means nada! when are you testing??

look forward to doing some squinting!

I am now 3dpo, so officially in the 2ww. i am not much of a symptom spotter i'm afraid so a bit dull, but i never had any symptoms with Sophia. Tbh most early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to PMS and due to progesterone. So lack of cramps means nada! when are you testing??

Very best of luck during your 2ww, here's some magical :dust:

Keep us updated..

Hope I can join you ladies.

I'm 41 and trying for my fourth keeper baby. Feeling a bit greedy because I already have a fantastic family, but I'm not letting that stop me!

Today I'm CD10, expecting O on Saturday, so right now keeping an eye on those OPKs. I only use digitals because I drive myself nuts squinting at the other ones, pulling them back out of the bin to see if they're darker than I remember.

Fandabby, a big congratulations! Settle in and enjoy the next nine months.

ClaireCath, everything crossed for you. When do you plan to start testing?

Hope I can join you ladies.

I'm 41 and trying for my fourth keeper baby. Feeling a bit greedy because I already have a fantastic family, but I'm not letting that stop me!

Today I'm CD10, expecting O on Saturday, so right now keeping an eye on those OPKs. I only use digitals because I drive myself nuts squinting at the other ones, pulling them back out of the bin to see if they're darker than I remember.

Fandabby, a big congratulations! Settle in and enjoy the next nine months.

ClaireCath, everything crossed for you. When do you plan to start testing?

Hi and welcome.

Not long to wait before you O, hope you are keeping active to catch your egg.

I started with the cheapies and yes was squinting a lot but I knew I saw a line and then it got darker. I also did a CB digi on Saturday just to be certain and there is was telling me 1-2 weeks. Hoping this one is a keeper, we shall see.

Good luck and keep us posted.

ClaireCath and Charlie; how are you lovely ladies doing?

ClaireCath, have you started testing yet? Hope you're visualising being pregnant, draw that energy towards you.

Charlie; no symptoms to speak of doesn't really mean it ain't happening. I remember with little lady I felt nothing, no sore boobs, no sickness, no pressure. Wasn't until I got to about 8 weeks that I started being sick, didn't get sore boobs at all, very weird.

Everyone is different. Stay positive.

Good luck ladies and keep us updated. Rooting for you.

ClaireCath and Charlie; how are you lovely ladies doing?

ClaireCath, have you started testing yet? Hope you're visualising being pregnant, draw that energy towards you.

Charlie; no symptoms to speak of doesn't really mean it ain't happening. I remember with little lady I felt nothing, no sore boobs, no sickness, no pressure. Wasn't until I got to about 8 weeks that I started being sick, didn't get sore boobs at all, very weird.

Everyone is different. Stay positive.

Good luck ladies and keep us updated. Rooting for you.

I am good thanks :thumbup: not so positive about pregnancy this cycle as really didn't do much BDing however am feeling positive about getting a longer LP this month. This is my 1st month off the B complex as I am pretty are that was shortening my cycle. So far things are looking better :thumbup:

About symptoms I had none with my DD until 6 weeks and then it was minimal, I was lucky with a very easy pregnancy :happydance:

How are you doing?

Hi invivo :hi:

I am good thanks :thumbup: not so positive about pregnancy this cycle as really didn't do much BDing however am feeling positive about getting a longer LP this month. This is my 1st month off the B complex as I am pretty are that was shortening my cycle. So far things are looking better :thumbup:

About symptoms I had none with my DD until 6 weeks and then it was minimal, I was lucky with a very easy pregnancy :happydance:

How are you doing?

Hi invivo :hi:

Hey Charlie you know they say it only take ONE! You never know...

Good that you feel your LP is sorting itself out. Didnt realise B Complex can affect your cycle..

AFM; still testing to make sure the lines are getting darker and they are slowly. I guess I'd be only 4 weeks or something, hard to know really.

As for symptoms nothing major, nausea now and then, slight cramping now and then. No sore boobs at all, but did go really spotty last week but that seems to be settling down.

One thing I have noticed is insomnia really really bad. It kicked in in July with previous pregnancy and hello it's back again. Nightmare. I listen to meditation, do deep breathing, walk about OMG still can't drift off and then the little sleep for instance I do have, last night for example proper weird dreams - I dreamt my husband left me - NICE, like as in the now so with 3 lil ones and pregnant! What was that all about. :dohh:

We still not really talking about the pregnancy, think too scared to get attached in case we lose babes again. I have to wait until end of January for a scan and then we will know if babes is alive and well or missed like last time. Trying not to think about it.

Other than that, proper busy trying to write out cards and have so much to wrap for friends and my wee gang. I need to make a start or else i'm inthepoophouse.

Trying to remain stress free which has been little difficult this past week having dramas which my brother and his family or should I say wife. Long story but negative negative negative which ain't good for me or my family.

Rito sorting out kitchen.

Stay in touch. Can never have enough :dust:

How's everyone doing? Fandabby, any symptoms starting to kick in yet? If I remember, it wasn't until almost 6 weeks that I felt anything last time.

I had a surprise +opk this morning -- wasn't expecting it til Friday. My insemination was booked for Friday, so I had to try to get it moved which was a real panic. It's tomorrow morning now instead. Hopefully I won't have missed that egg. I've done a lot of Googling this morning and 24-36 hours after +opk seems to be about optimal. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

What does everybody else have going on?

How's everyone doing? Fandabby, any symptoms starting to kick in yet? If I remember, it wasn't until almost 6 weeks that I felt anything last time.

I had a surprise +opk this morning -- wasn't expecting it til Friday. My insemination was booked for Friday, so I had to try to get it moved which was a real panic. It's tomorrow morning now instead. Hopefully I won't have missed that egg. I've done a lot of Googling this morning and 24-36 hours after +opk seems to be about optimal. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

What does everybody else have going on?

Hi, have a little nausea and sick sometimes but not sure if that is linked in or not as have tummy issues which makes me sick anyway. Other than that have to remind myself I tested positive.

Good luck with your insemination tomorrow, I have also read 24-36 hours after ovulation you can still catch and I think with a boy, as the boy spermies get to egg quicker.

Hope you don't mind me asking, insemination, are you single then trying for your baby no 4? You are brave.

Hi Fandabby, it's funny that we really wish for that nausea at about 4 weeks then we're so tired of it by 6 or 7! I bet it's pregnancy nausea you have!!

Yes I'm single. My girls are in their mid-teens and will be off to college in a couple of years. LittleMan's a year and a half, and I think it would be better for both of us if he has company as he grows up. I've been a single parent since the girls were 4 and 7, so I know I can do it with two.

Or maybe that's just rationalisation and I'm just nuts!!! :haha:

Hi Fandabby, it's funny that we really wish for that nausea at about 4 weeks then we're so tired of it by 6 or 7! I bet it's pregnancy nausea you have!!

Yes I'm single. My girls are in their mid-teens and will be off to college in a couple of years. LittleMan's a year and a half, and I think it would be better for both of us if he has company as he grows up. I've been a single parent since the girls were 4 and 7, so I know I can do it with two.

Or maybe that's just rationalisation and I'm just nuts!!! :haha:

Good for you :thumbup:. I think 4 is a nice number and yes keeping your chappy with a play mate would be great whilst your girls go off to college.

Very best of luck, keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hi everyone! Welcome Invivo :flower: hope your appt went well and you caught the egg! As for me I am officially one day late. Not feeling any type of symptoms that would announce the :witch:'s arrival. I am doing the mediation and visualization Fandaby, as I really do believe we draw things to us from the universe at the right time. Even though one day late is really not much, you never know. We did do a ton of BDing at the right time. A ton. LOL and apparently the serophene gave me some excellent follies....so we'll see. I did a test this a.m. just couldn't help it. BFN of course. Boobs feel a little sore or could be my imagination...

Fandaby Sorry you are not getting any sleep, that must suck! Hopefully it won't last too long (did it last time?)

Charlie, your cycle getting back to normal is the first step i suppose. Too bad your OH was away and you couldn't BD as much as you like.

Busy here with Christmas stuff, work etc....It will be here soon. I'm praying for a :bfp: for under the tree and next year we can add a little stocking to the mantel. Have a wonderful day ladies!

ClaireCath, I have a very good feeling for you. Hope you find some time in those busy days to POAS!!

ClaireCath, fingers crossed for a BFP this weekend for you!

I am 7dpo, plan on testing Monday if AF doesn't dash my hopes before. But tbh, no BFP I will be happy with a 10 day LP if the witch arrives on Xmas eve!

Hi everyone! Welcome Invivo :flower: hope your appt went well and you caught the egg! As for me I am officially one day late. Not feeling any type of symptoms that would announce the :witch:'s arrival. I am doing the mediation and visualization Fandaby, as I really do believe we draw things to us from the universe at the right time. Even though one day late is really not much, you never know. We did do a ton of BDing at the right time. A ton. LOL and apparently the serophene gave me some excellent follies....so we'll see. I did a test this a.m. just couldn't help it. BFN of course. Boobs feel a little sore or could be my imagination...

Fandaby Sorry you are not getting any sleep, that must suck! Hopefully it won't last too long (did it last time?)

Charlie, your cycle getting back to normal is the first step i suppose. Too bad your OH was away and you couldn't BD as much as you like.

Busy here with Christmas stuff, work etc....It will be here soon. I'm praying for a :bfp: for under the tree and next year we can add a little stocking to the mantel. Have a wonderful day ladies!

Wow 1 day late, this could be it. Keep up with the visualisation, that's great you are getting to do it. When do you think you'll test again? How many days ago do you think you ovulated?

Hopefully this is your month... :dust:

As for me must be 4ish weeks now. I had nausea with little sickness last week and today bad day, feel so sick, thrown up like 5 times already. Not sure if it's morning sickness or I've picked up a bug. Feel bit achey too. I was really really sick though all day long with first 3 right through to birth. Infact 1st one I was sick threw labour too.

I'm hoping baby related although it's rough I see it as good sign baby here to stay. Pregnancy in july no sickness and that ended at 10 weeks.

I started wellsprings progesterone cream last Saturday as I suspected low progesterone with last one so figured why not wont hurt but it might help and I'm sure I read somewhere having a top up of progesterone can heighten symptoms, oh I don't know, rambling.

Good luck :hugs:

I am 7dpo, plan on testing Monday if AF doesn't dash my hopes before. But tbh, no BFP I will be happy with a 10 day LP if the witch arrives on Xmas eve!

Good luck testing, fingers crossed for you. :dust:

How are you feeling? Any differences noted?

Good luck testing, fingers crossed for you. :dust:

How are you feeling? Any differences noted?

Your sickness is a bit of a double edged sword isn't it? Sorry you're feeling rubbish, but a great sign for you by the sound of your pregnancies :thumbup:

I am feeling fine, but I really don't do symptom spotting as with my dd I was grand with no symptoms at all until 6 weeks, then I only had mild nausea. Easy pregnancy....but I sure made up for that with my labour and birth :haha:

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->