46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I love all of the love on here! I was thinking the other day, and I know it sounds corny, but if I had never lost the baby I would have never reached out to groups like this and met so many wonderful women. It's funny how things work out.

I was on a thread earlier this year where the admin ended up quitting the thread because there were a bunch of bfps and she wasn't one of them. I can't imagine feeling that way. I know how badly I want it, so of course I want others to be able to have it even when I don't. If no one was ever falling pregnant, what would make me think that I would? The more BFPS the better - so keep 'em coming! :happydance:

I'm so glad you continued this thread more than just one month. I always try to follow the same women but switching threads some get on other ones etc. I was on that thread your talking about and also started one myself one month. It is hard to see all the bfps if your not getting one but like you said, how can you not be happy for these women. Especially knowing what they have gone through. This is a very supportive group. I'm glad the bfps have stayed around to cheer everyone on. We will all have our BFPs soon!!

Bee- I was on that thread too! I remember even seeing you on there, you had that picture of you in your white wedding dress ❤️ I remember that lady, I felt sad for her but she was getting to the unhealthy part of ttc. You're not like that at all thankfully! You've shown so much support to everyone on here, like really I've never seen you brush off anyone. You're a sweet bee!

Also being in this sort of community, I know everyone here have struggled, some big and some small, but we all have them, no one is so exceptionally lucky. Also maybe someone never had fertility issues and falls pregnant right away, but maybe they have other struggles in life that maybe we never had to struggle with? I think life has a good balance to things.

i was a part of that thread too... actually, it was me that called her out on posting in a separate thread about how the bfps in the thread she started were just rubbing it in her face. i probably shouldn't have called her out - but we had all been SO supportive of her struggles and i was hurt by the way she acted and assumed (correctly) that a lot of others were too.
i nearly walked away from bnb after that thread... but i'm so glad i didn't and that there are threads like this one where it's chalked full of nothing but love and support.
i'm rooting so hard for all of you still waiting for your bfp - it will come, i know it will, and i cannot wait to see them come rolling in!

I think I was part of that thread too. I was more of a lurker, and I'm pretty sure I just stopped talking and basically backed quietly away from here until just this past month. Was it the one where she went and bashed the group then denied it?

If getting pregnant was easy for DH and I, I honestly don't think I would have ever joined on here. But I enjoy seeing all the BFPs, even if I'm not one of them. Sometimes it's difficult seeing it, but I know that my turn will come. All I can do is remain positive and wait my turn. Until then, I'll continue to be happy for the ones who do get BFPs.

I second what campn says bee, you're a gem.

And I agree with you gina - I'm also glad for those with BFPs who've decided to stay around.

Bee- I was on that thread too! I remember even seeing you on there, you had that picture of you in your white wedding dress ❤️ I remember that lady, I felt sad for her but she was getting to the unhealthy part of ttc. You're not like that at all thankfully! You've shown so much support to everyone on here, like really I've never seen you brush off anyone. You're a sweet bee!

Also being in this sort of community, I know everyone here have struggled, some big and some small, but we all have them, no one is so exceptionally lucky. Also maybe someone never had fertility issues and falls pregnant right away, but maybe they have other struggles in life that maybe we never had to struggle with? I think life has a good balance to things.

I remember this thread as well, it actually made me very angry and almost made me want to push away from the TTC boards, I'm glad I didn't.

I know it sounds silly but, without such support I would be 100% clueless. I'm sure we all have support at home but, nothing beats the support of woman going through the same thing as you at basically the same time. I know for certain I will not stop stalking you ladies because I want to see all of you get that BFP! Did I mention August is a great month to give birth, especially around the 17th :winkwink:

jGo- Omg yes now I remember it was you! And I was so glad you said something cause I was too afraid to say something, so I applaud you, you did the right thing I completely believe.

Really I love seeing BFPS, for one it makes me believe that it actually happens! I know it definitely happens doh, but seeing it all the time happening is an encouragement, also after knowing some of you ladies I get so happy for you as if it was myself.

I remember this thread as well, it actually made me very angry and almost made me want to push away from the TTC boards, I'm glad I didn't.

I know it sounds silly but, without such support I would be 100% clueless. I'm sure we all have support at home but, nothing beats the support of woman going through the same thing as you at basically the same time. I know for certain I will not stop stalking you ladies because I want to see all of you get that BFP! Did I mention August is a great month to give birth, especially around the 17th :winkwink:

I've always wanted an August baby. Ever since I planned out my life at like 19 because I kept hearing about people having a 5 year plan. :haha: Decided I wanted to be married by 23 (done), first baby by 25 (turn 25 in feb) and wanted an August baby. I was born in February and growing up i hated it because my birthday parties couldn't be as much fun because of the snow. Haha. August has always stood out to me. Hoping it happens!

I have heard horror stories about other threads and other websites that aren't supportive at all.

Everyone was happy when I got my BFP and supportive when I miscarried. I really felt like you guys kept me together and saved my poor husband from the mess I could have become.

This thread is my Favorite and all you ladies are such amazing people.

I've always wanted an August baby. Ever since I planned out my life at like 19 because I kept hearing about people having a 5 year plan. :haha: Decided I wanted to be married by 23 (done), first baby by 25 (turn 25 in feb) and wanted an August baby. I was born in February and growing up i hated it because my birthday parties couldn't be as much fun because of the snow. Haha. August has always stood out to me. Hoping it happens!

Gina I now insist that you have a baby girl on August 17th and incorporate the name Elizabeth into her name :winkwink:

When I was younger the only thing that bothered me about my bday was that I couldn't bring cupcakes into school. In NYC school doesn't start until late September. So, when I was younger the PTA moms would have a "party" at the end of the year for all of us summer babies that didn't get to celebrate during the school year lol.

My sister is an August baby. I'm a February preemie, I was supposed to be at the end of March. It sucks. I never get the good home barbecue food or a warm evening with fun and shenanigans, instead I get cold snowy weather. Growing up I used to try convince family and friends to celebrate a "half-birthday" with me, that way I could have fun in the summer lol

TTCbaby - I just did an online edd, I would be due around end of August lol

My sister is an August baby. I'm a February preemie, I was supposed to be at the end of March. It sucks. I never get the good home barbecue food or a warm evening with fun and shenanigans, instead I get cold snowy weather. Growing up I used to try convince family and friends to celebrate a "half-birthday" with me, that way I could have fun in the summer lol

TTCbaby - I just did an online edd, I would be due around end of August lol

All you would need to do is go into labor a few days early :winkwink:

Lots of August babies! Yay!!!

Gina I now insist that you have a baby girl on August 17th and incorporate the name Elizabeth into her name :winkwink:

When I was younger the only thing that bothered me about my bday was that I couldn't bring cupcakes into school. In NYC school doesn't start until late September. So, when I was younger the PTA moms would have a "party" at the end of the year for all of us summer babies that didn't get to celebrate during the school year lol.

:haha: I would be due around August 21st so maybe! ;) make sure you tell my uterus that this one needs to stick because you said so! :haha: my birthday was always during February vacation so I never got to celebrate at school either. But when I got older I liked it that way. Lol.

TTC- if I conceive this month, my Edd would be August 18th.

Gina - I will happily send the message to your uterus loll :haha:

Trr - YAY!!! Remember, baby girl incorporate Elizabeth or Beth or something to that extent :thumbup:

Feeling the love tonight ladies!
I too feel that this is a lovely thread to be part of. When it comes to your TWW I am willing you all to get BFPs. It makes me so excited when we have another positive, and I live looking at those first squinters lines with you all.
I know that everyone will have their time. It is hard month after month but honestly, as soon as you get that BFP you forget all the months of heartache. It took us 16 months and now it feels like a lifetime ago. Xx

Am I the only one dreading an August baby!? I hated being in my last trimester in the summer with DS being due in September. We even lived in Chicago back then which isn't all that hot compared to Florida! I'll take anything though, beggars can't be choosers!

camp where is your chart?! lol I'm such a chart stalker - especially yours :haha: It's almost go time - I need to know!! :rofl:

I'm not a fan of an August baby mainly because of how young they will be in school. I liked being one of the older kids. But obv, at this point, I'll take anything. Plus if it's anything like TTCbabyG - I'm in! :hugs: And a girl....added bonus :winkwink:

When I was pregnant with Isla my due date was the 9th of August, but she was early and ended up coming mid July. If I conceived this cycle, my due date would be the 7th of August (so close!), but I would expect another early baby due to my irritable uterus. I loved being pregnant at that time of the year. So easy to just throw on maxi dresses in the heat of summer rather than try to squeeze into clothes that don't fit like I had to when I was expecting my March baby.

Also the whole summer born trend can be counteracted by more input at home. If they are taught the basics at home before starting school, then the summer trend isn't noticeable. I was a summer born and was raised by a teacher who taught me the basics before starting school. Now I'm a teacher myself and I notice it in my pupils. Those whose parents take a good interest in their education aren't behind.

EDIT: Sorry if this post seemed really angsty! I am a bit of a spitfire when it comes to education debate and being a summer-born myself with a summer-born baby, it's an issue close to my heart!

Bee- I just put it up again, I took it down when I thought we'll skip this cycle!

I just took an OPK, such a difference between yesterday's and today, it's almost positive! How!? I don't get +ve until CD 19

Maybe I'll ovulate a day sooner? What shall I do now?? BD or wait until it's blaring +ve? Panicking here!:shrug:

If I am indeed ovulating sooner, then it must be maca root and vitex that I've been chugging down daily.

Attachments

• 12273141_10153954822402697_1442201398_n.jpg
    12273141_10153954822402697_1442201398_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member