46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

morning ladies :)

trix - sorry to see your temp dropping. but you're not out til you're out!

jgo - The Dr will go by lmp anyway so just keep the O date for your own knowledge. With my BFP in April, I told my Dr my O date since it was day 11 and he was going by day 14. It only made my due date off by 3 days but he just brushed off my O date anyway. so def make your appt 8 weeks from lmp :) gets you in there a few days early!

gotta catch up on all you other ladies...!

afm - I don't really know where I am in my cycle....and I love it! lol. I sometimes see girls post like "oh FF just gave me late CHs and now I'm 6DPO" and I always wish that could happen to me but I always just know. But I really don't right now. Never seeing that pos opk - thought I missed it due to O pain but who knows. Temps RIGHT where coverline normally is so could be pre o or post o. :shrug: So I'm really just hanging out and continuing the original plan of BDing every other day. Easy - no biggie. If temp drops, I'll take another opk but until then :coffee:

lots of love and :dust: to you all!

I'm sorry trixie.

Af hasn't shown but I'm expecting it today. I usually don't cramp like this until after af comes. I've felt a lot of pressure the past 3 days. I tested last night just bc and it was negative on an ic.

Bee- I looked at your chart and I feel like you might be getting CH tomorrow, with that said I'm sure you know your body more, but then again our bodies do the weirdest things at times and leave us confused!

AFM- OPKS still negative but it's still soon for me, I hate my long cycles, it feels like years pass while I wait to O each cycle. Hopefully I ovulate on the weekend like I expect to.

don't be sorry girls, I'm not. I know I ovulate (my doctor thought so too at my visit in September), I just wish I knew whether I can get pregnant on my own or if I need some help.

DH and I agreed I'll make another doctor's appointment once af shows. I know he's scared to go for his analysis and that's why he's holding off, but if they'll start looking at me without it, that'd be great. I just want answers, even if it's something I don't want to hear.

Bee I agree with campn, I think you'll get CH tomorrow.

sorry smille, really hoping that the witch stays away for you

thanks girls - I took off the "predicted missed positive opk" from Sunday so we shall see. I also discared my weekend temps since I slept in both days. All of my other open circles are because I keep waking up when DH wakes up at like 5 something so everything is just thrown off. But that made my high weekend temps taken like 3 hours later so I canned them. Still have right O pains today. 4 days of it now - odd :shrug:

camp - hope your opks darken soon! I know at least since we've been ttc together, you seem to O like clockwork about the same time every month, give or take a day, so I'm thinking it will def happen this weekend. I like when it happens on the weekend - so much easier to BD for me!

trixie - it is so comforting to know we are ovulating. I feel like that's the biggest hurdle to get over. so it might just be a waiting game, based on timing, sperm condition and basically just getting the stars to align lol. I'm debating if I wait for my yearly gyno appt first week of Feb to go back, or make another appt before then if still no luck. :shrug:

I've also been wondering how my DH can get a sperm analysis? Does anyone know if he needs to be referred and who can refer him? Does it have to be my ob/gyn or can it be his PCP or a urologist?

in the back of my mind I want to believe I still have a very very very tiny chance, but I'm sure I'll get af within the next day or so.

I have no clue how medical stuff is handled in the US, but my DH was given a number to a local lab for his analysis once I told my doctor that we've been having a bit of trouble getting pregnant since we've tried off and on for the past year or so. It's just up to DH now to go do it, or for me to make him go do it lol.

Trixie, I had dropping temps leading up to af and was convinced I was out - I wasn't :)

Bee, I agree, I think you'll get your cross hairs tomorrow!

thanks girls - I took off the "predicted missed positive opk" from Sunday so we shall see. I also discared my weekend temps since I slept in both days. All of my other open circles are because I keep waking up when DH wakes up at like 5 something so everything is just thrown off. But that made my high weekend temps taken like 3 hours later so I canned them. Still have right O pains today. 4 days of it now - odd :shrug:

camp - hope your opks darken soon! I know at least since we've been ttc together, you seem to O like clockwork about the same time every month, give or take a day, so I'm thinking it will def happen this weekend. I like when it happens on the weekend - so much easier to BD for me!

trixie - it is so comforting to know we are ovulating. I feel like that's the biggest hurdle to get over. so it might just be a waiting game, based on timing, sperm condition and basically just getting the stars to align lol. I'm debating if I wait for my yearly gyno appt first week of Feb to go back, or make another appt before then if still no luck. :shrug:

I've also been wondering how my DH can get a sperm analysis? Does anyone know if he needs to be referred and who can refer him? Does it have to be my ob/gyn or can it be his PCP or a urologist?

My obgyn wrote the script to get my dh's SA. She provided the cup and he just dropped off the sample within 30 min to the lab at the hospital. If you're concerned, the SA is the best place to start bc it's less invasive and less expensive.

Trixie: Hope you see your BFP in the next couple of days even with dropping temps. My temp dropped when I got my BFP with my daughter. You seem to have a great attitude about it all. Hope your husband’s SA goes well.

Bee: Sounds like either you had a powerful ovulation and you’re getting after pains, or you’re body is trying to gear up to it. I know what you mean about not being sure what day you’re on and then being pleasantly surprised. Last cycle I wasn’t convinced I’d ovulated till I was like 4dpo and even those extra few days made a big difference :haha:

Camp: Long cycles are so frustrating!!! Waiting so long to ovulate is just painful. I have been ovulating earlier and earlier each cycle, but for a while there it was around CD25, which meant that most women had nearly had a whole cycle by the time I was only just ovulating. Thankfully soy seems to be bringing ovulation forward for me. Lats cycle was CD22 and this cycle CD15 :)dance:). As for EWCM vs semen, I find that ewcm is just way stretchier and can stretch further between fingers without breaking.

Nicole: Your signs sound good. Lots of progesterone may make you feel rubbish, but it’s great for your cycle! Fingers crossed for you!

Texas: Sorry to hear you’re feeling so lost and crazy by it all :hugs: TTC gets harder and harder and harder the longer it goes on. I really hope you see a BFP soon.

Smile: Good luck when you test again!

AFM: 3dpo and had lots and lots of stretchy pale yellow cm today. I guess that’s a side-effect of the secondary oestrogen surge? I know I ovulated as I did take my temps the last few days and it’s been raised, so ovulation must have happened (I also had no cm for a couple of days, suggesting I ovulated). Trying to find ways to keep my mind off dpo and just try to think about other things. Would really love if I were 13dpo right now!!

aw thanks squirrel. You ladies are giving me a glimmer of hope.

I think I'm managing to keep a great attitude about it since DH and I are more on the same page these days with ttc and keeping our expectations in check. We've come to realize that it will happen eventually for us, whether it's this month, next month, or months from now, it will happen. It has to. And I believe the same thing for everyone I've talked to on here.

squirrel - i had the same CM you're describing this cycle, hope it's a good sign for you!!

I'm ok... I just have to calm down and realize that at least my cycle is longer than last months and I'm fairly certain I oulated. I am going to temp vaginally next month though. If I decide to do it at all. I've had some cramps that are more noticable when I lay down and my boobs kind of throb off and on. Plus I've got some weird cm. It's clear and kinda stretchy but not really. It's almost kinda like jelly...it's definitely not slippery for sure...

Trixie- it will happen! Like you said, it has to, and really the longer time goes on, the more your chances go up, that's the statistics! 92% of couples who are trying conceived after 12 months. Also I like to think since we are on BnB; we have so much knowledge and information on our side, our parents would have never been exposed to this kind of knowledge ever. I have a friend who tried for over a year and no luck, and guess what!? She just gave birth last week, boy with green eyes and little blonde hair!

I wanted to update everyone who prayed for or thought of my dad that he is doing better, he had surgery done and hopefully he'll be out of the hospital soon. It was great to hear his voice today. So, thank you all!!! <3

Hey campn!

Glad to hear that your father's surgery went well. Will continue to pray for him!

Great to hear your dad is doing well campn! and congrats to your friend. I hope that happens to me lol.

I've never thought about statistics before, but that is pretty good to know. Thank you. :)

Glad to hear about your dad campn. 12dpo today had another temp rise and when I wiped this a.m. Had cervical mucus that was pinkish brown. AF isn't due til Friday. I'm not cramping. I'm feeling optimistic as this isn't my normal. Will test Saturday I no AF by then.

Campn &#8211; glad to hear your dad is doing better!

Flueky &#8211; ooooooo sounds like good things!!

Trixie &#8211; I love that positive attitude. I struggled so much to stay positive at all, felt like all the odds were stacked against us and it would never happen. I admire that you keep a positive outlook and Campn made a great point!

Smille &#8211; girl I am still holding out all the hope for you!!

Thanks for all the continued congrats &#8211; I&#8217;m so glad this BFP came through while I was on this thread with you all. I can&#8217;t imagine a better group of ladies to have struggled with and now get to celebrate with. I am so looking forward to the rest of you join the us with big BEAUTIFUL positives!!

Trixie ad Smille I am still FX for you both. Really hoping for some persistant late implanters.

Squirrel I know the 2WW drags by lol, cannot wait for your results.

Campn really happy to hear your dad is doing better!

Bee FX for that massage coming through and your BFP to come in.

Chest cold finally fully came in so I might be MIA for a few days. FX for all those about to test, in the 2WW or gearing to O. Really hoping for some lovely BFPs in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->